Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 96.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Shaman dragon force vs healing force

Priore - - Archive

@unforgiven Maybe that's why everyone is complaining about bells. You boosted the dragon shaman class damage but with lots of trade-offs. While healer shamans besided better buffs just got that crazy dmg. Why is it like that? Fans already hit hard, with the bonus I think that's OP I'm not saying we want the same since we have advantages in PvM, but that's too much.

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “The chance is not directly about Shamans, this is the reason why we are trying to expand the ownbuff from Shamans even further. And reducing by from 50% to 30%, 33% for Dragon Shaman, is not nerfing to the ground, the only situation is when you have no other way of getting critical chance... but that is a completely different problem. ” Ok, it's starting to make sense. But if it doesn't concern Shamans directly I don't find it fair to make them pay for other reasons of ga…

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Because you need to control better your resources. If you let yourself die, if you do not assess risks properly you might not have buffs for a good chunk of time. This is why it balances out. ” Reducing the % was not enough to counterbalance? I think that both higher cooldowns and reducing buff it's not that balanced with higher damage

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “1 - Dragon Shaman got more Attack Value > They will not get the same as normal Melee Character 2 - It lets you level up so much easier since your skills deal more damage. PvP gets also easier because skills deal more damage and you do not need to tank to cast them. Ok, you do not have a specific weapon at the moment but you are still going to deal more damage independently! 3 - This doesn't work like this, it isn't just "increase values". There were some downsides to this…

• Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Quote from Michu: “I think they should remove this 20% boost for bell and fan and increase base skill damage for 20%. ” This was requested and it was refused.Quote from Priore: “Quote from Michu: “I think they should remove this 20% boost for bell and fan and increase base skill damage for 20%. ” In order to make everyone happy they should make bells hitting hard in PvP as fans do. In this way: Bells will be used in pvp People with with final fans won't be forced to go fo…

Priore - - Archive

Quote from Michu: “I think they should remove this 20% boost for bell and fan and increase base skill damage for 20%. ” In order to make everyone happy they should make bells hitting hard in PvP as fans do. In this way: Bells will be used in pvp People with with final fans won't be forced to go for bells in order to be good in PvP So just a bonus damage for using bells.

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “Quote from Th3Original: “So, with this update we will have 3 reasons to leave the game.. 1st: PvP will become Magic Sura Vs Healer Shamans... Warriors, ninjas, suras Wep etc will no longer can use one of the advantages, damage in hit... This because critics now are very rare to hit and when hit, is has very low damage. 2nd: Lycans will no longer be usefull PvP and PvM. 3rd: Buffers will no longer have use, people wasted lots of time to put their Buffers at lv 100, and now…

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “That's a nice way of overcoming the cooldown, just like just DCing the character to reset its skills... Anyways, as I said before, we will reduce the cooldown with the next update although WebZen wants to reduce the Critical Hit chance given by Dragon Aid as exchange. ” Yeah, why don't they just delete the dragon shaman class in exchange?

Priore - - Archive

Healer shaman already does a good damage as dragon shamans do, thanks to antimagic stones. In my opinion there is no need to add a bonus damage to fans since they are already the main option for pvp. If webzen want to make bells useful as well as fans in pvp or make it a dragon shaman only weapon they should boost the dmg only for that weapon. Finally, in they want to boost shamans damage do it but make it equal for both bells and fans. Btw, reducing it to 10% it's not a solution for our demandi…

• Shaman balancing

Priore - - Archive

I think that there should be a bonus damage just for bells since fans are already useful in PvP. At least a bonus that make bells as useful as fans in pvp for dragon shamans or both classes.

• Feedback on shaman

Priore - - Archive

I wanted to add that when using Roar the character doesn't look at the target but always at left

• Don't ruin Dragon Shamans

Priore - - Archive

Quote from sjasjomasan: “Only reason shaman's are a viable character in pvp are not their low cooldowns nor the buffs but these broken anti magic stones. Before they added these stones there were barely any sham's in pvp (and i can't remember them changing anything to the cooldowns or the buffs), but still people were fighting with buffs because this can simply be done by any dragon sham buffer that is not even participating in the fight. These stones are currently and will still be in the futur…

• Don't ruin Dragon Shamans

Priore - - Archive

Hi everyone, I would like to discuss the changes regarding the dragon shaman. Is it supposed to be a balance? That's what they get - Less % of critical hits by dragon'd aid - 40-60% less damage in critical hits in pvp (this is where they are gonna be affected by the most since it s their main feature in PvP) - Bonus damage with bells that no one has - Lower skills dmg than other classses (and don't say that each character has to be different, because we have no way to win against other character…

• Critical Damage in PvP

Priore - - Archive

The damage of critical hit is now influenced by the weapon as well. Which weapon did you use to obtain this value?

• Sorry can you explain what did you tested exactly?

• Shaman dolls? Dragon's Aid?

Priore - - Archive

Quote from Marce23: “if they want to reduce "shaman doll" limit 1 game per ip. Implement other system of store and thats all... ” Maybe even offline shop but we are dreaming haha I think that this would be too much for who likes playing solo. I don't want to negate things to anyone, just make it fairer for every class and race. If I want to be a support I can't because I suck in pvm and no one needs me. So I'm forced to make a sura or warrior or lykan to support and exp MYSELF. Does it make sens…

Priore - - Archive

I just wanted to make some good points to incentivate group gaming that should be fundamental in an MMORPG. This "way" of using the class won't kill anything. It will just create higher demands of true shaman users since there will be less "new" dolls. And don't forget that you don't need shamans just for Dragon's aid, there is blessing as well. Maybe 25% is too low, 70% too high, but I think that there a change MUST be done. Or we can just stick with it and playing offline. I'm sure someone els…

Priore - - Archive

Quote from miyako9: “Quote from Priore: “Quote from miyako9: “I can't follow your logic on how this change is gonna get more people using shaman as a main. First, you say that people will abandon using shaman as a second char because it's not worth it, then you sugest a change, the 25%-50% that pretty much leaves the shaman with the same % of Dragon's Aid when used on self. The 25%-50% doesn't leave the shaman with the same % of dragon's aid when used on self. I said that this should be 25% when…

Priore - - Archive

Quote from miyako9: “I can't follow your logic on how this change is gonna get more people using shaman as a main. First, you say that people will abandon using shaman as a second char because it's not worth it, then you sugest a change, the 25%-50% that pretty much leaves the shaman with the same % of Dragon's Aid when used on self. The 25%-50% doesn't leave the shaman with the same % of dragon's aid when used on self. I said that this should be 25% when used on other players, 50% when used on …

Priore - - Archive

Quote from OmulCuier: “I agree with you, but why is everyone saying cure is the main skill of the healer? I am a healer and I never use this skill since it makes me vulnerable to get hit. In 1v1 I don't really see the point of it, but I use it when there's more people involved in a fight and use horses which aren't allowed in 1v1. Sorry for the off-topic but to me cure just isn't that great to call it the main skill of the healer. ” I read that they increased the amount of HP restored so I thoug…