Search Results

Search results 81-92 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Account

RabbitRun - - Archive

It last forever. This server is meant to test things before they bring it live. So they can change certain things before goofing it to the servers and make players disatisfied.

• Account

RabbitRun - - Archive

It's just two days. You can wait a little longer

• [BUG] Summon Lightning graphics bug

RabbitRun - - Archive

I don't get the whole vid... For how long are u invisible? 0,0001 seconds? Just play it with slowmotion cos it doesn't seem to be bugged at all. And really there is no need for such entertainment video

• I couldn't understand a single thing except the ''No!'' But sure isn't like that

• ''Chance to restore HP'' works when you kill a mob with skills, not hits.

• Piercing Hits

RabbitRun - - Archive

Chance means possibility, not increase. If you have a chance of 100% or higher, it remains the same. So you can do three things: 1 - make the cap 100 2 - give us more bonuses like Piercing Resistance 3 - rename the bonus to ''xx% more damage will be added when Piercing'' I prefer 1...

• Quote from unforgiven: “I just did Razador with Male Dragon Shaman + Female Body Warrior. Razador was hitting the Shaman for more than 10 minutes straight and the highest damage I have seen was 7k. Same goes for the Body Warrior. I will continue more testing tomorrow. ” Nice that you test around, but tell us some more details. Did you just stand there? How much skill def/fire resistance you worn? You probably didn't test the "Berserker mode" - beneath 20% HP.

• Piercing Hits

RabbitRun - - Archive

I'd like to know the old and new values what pierce attack penetrates defences. I know from the current official version they do penetrate Damage Resistance, but at some point they don't at all. I need to test the current beta server about this but did someone already tested? Also, some interesting part: Dex increases Evasion. This type of bonus decreases any and all damages. I wonder about piercing hits Nevertheless, I have tested around and the insane damages is almost not fair anymore. Make t…

• Monthly basis costume and skin

RabbitRun - - Archive

Quote from Rapier: “With the same logic you might want to have each 4 months Pet boxes right? Some items are not made to be permanent, also one of the reasons they exist is to aid the server economy...there are hundreds of million yang spent to get 3 bonuses or to get good ones on costumes. With this proposal, this yang will affect the game economy. ” I disagree. With the rarity of Costume Bonus Transfer item it will become expensive and players are willing to pay. And if not this there are thou…

• It does happen on warriors when using Berserker. Remember that it increases damage.

• Lv 1-14 Charakters can knock you down.

RabbitRun - - Archive

It's possible when the player use the command /pk_mode. Simply disable that command.

• Balance in Weapon Damage

RabbitRun - - Archive

Well, they first began with almost the same values. The difference is within default character/skill base calculation. Check level 80 weapons for this matter. When they made level 105 weapons, lot's of systems were introduced that have to be balanced somehow. I think that's the reason they differ so much. But never make those values equal. You will notice the damage isn't the same.