Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Weaponary Suras General Weakness

reveina - - Archive

What is our advantage as 120 lv weaponary sura player? PvE? No. PvE isn't available for 120 lv. My character stayed same lv for 1 year. All another classes have new weapons, buffs or changes. But we still haven't buffs, weapons, options so changes. Are we stepchild? CHARACTER IS VERY WEAK

reveina - - Archive

You're in denial. You deny who is weak character. Do you know balance cycle? If another characters get buffs but if weaponary sura doesn't get? You know what it means. Weaponary sura can stay weak character. Yes you have no clue about the game. Actually you have no clue about balancing. You don't know anything. You are just talking. Yes I have maximum damage but weaponary sura can take the most damage. I logged Beta every day. Don't wonder. Honeyeyes. Check my nickname or don't write. He isn't t…

reveina - - Archive

Quote from Yudo: “Quote from ZunamiBeta: “Weapon sura is a beast class in pvm of course and is also really good in high level pvp, if you say that is crap in pvp, probably you didnt tried it with good items and the right alchemy m.youtube.com/watch?v=a5u5hMS35k0 ” The right question : how much money you put to make this video ? (Itemshop longterm / shortterm) Ps : i have x2 armor 115+9 / x2 runes sword +9 / x2 helmet 100+9, ... i know how its work. Quote from reveina: “Quote from meh: “Quote fro…

reveina - - Archive

At least number 6-7-8 should get some buffs for PvP. They should approach top rows. Etc weaponary sura hasn't a chance against dagger ninja. Even dispel is useless skill against dagger ninja. Moreover dispel was nerfed. We have been worse PvP character. Game admins should set a boundary. Etc number 1-2-3 should get nerf. Number 6-7-8 should get buff. Number 4 and 5 should stay same.

reveina - - Archive

Quote from Dosarphic: “Quote from reveina: “Dosarphic, you're still talking about PvE. Why not are talking about PvP? Talk reality. Also lycans can do same thing. Even more. ” Quote from reveina: “meh, That's true. Weaponary sura is the worst (by far) PvP class ” Worst? It's specific and to play Weaponary Sura in the PvP way you have to adore this class. Of course you can't deal TONS OF DMG, but you are tanky enought, you got the most hated skill that is Dispel and with the same eq vs enemy you …

reveina - - Archive

Quote from meh: “Quote from reveina: “meh, That's true. Weaponary sura is the worst (by far) PvP class. Yes weaponary sura hasn't a chance against mental warrior, dagger and archery ninjas, black magic and shamans. We can just fight against body warrior and lycans if we can dispel them. (bullshit because it is possibility) We can't use our attacks against blocking and sword defence. Because we haven't many options. ” If that is the case you are playing your Character wrong. You should not blame …

reveina - - Archive

You think weaponary sura killed all of the enemy? It is ridiculous because there are many people. Weaponary sura only used his dragon swirl and finger skill. Also we can't understand anything of that video. Because I can't see alchemy, dews, item shop, and enemy's defence. You know weaponary sura is weak. So you don't want PvP power for weaponary sura. Briefly you don't want another opponent class. Dosarphic, you're still talking about PvE. Why not are talking about PvP? Talk reality. Also lycan…

reveina - - Archive

Say me Where are items? Where is market support? Where are enemy's defences? Where is sword defence? You fight against low defence. I can understand that. Because I played enough in this game. You can't hit that damage against full defence. Are you serious? You didn't prove anything. Probably that guy found a video on Youtube. (after many researches) We aren't brainless. Even you can't find longer and clearer video. Weaponary sura hasn't a change against same defence, same bonus. Meanwhile if we…

reveina - - Archive

Quote from ZunamiBeta: “Weapon sura is a beast class in pvm of course and is also really good in high level pvp, if you say that is crap in pvp, probably you didnt tried it with good items and the right alchemy m.youtube.com/watch?v=a5u5hMS35k0 ” Your video hasn't anything. Briefly it isn't an evidence. Weaponary sura is standard in PvE but useless, trash in PvP. No info. I didn't see your HP, items, potions. No info. Sorry that video doesn't prove anything. On the other hand damage videos show …

reveina - - Archive

That's why you don't know this game. Weaponary sura designed as PvP character. He was the best 1v1 character 4-5 years ago. But the game changed. Another classes got buffs. They have been better character. We have been very weak character after many changes. He hasn't the best kit. If you ask the best kit, you can look lycan character. New character and has the best PvE power. 1st Enchanted Blade isn't useful against blocking and full defence. Fear is a joke skill. It is trash skill. Which chara…

• But shamans and ninjas have big advantage in PvP. This bug doesn't effect their PvP advantage. Yea?

• But bug cancels our advantage. So we are aggrieved again. The biggest impact to the best PvE characters you know.

reveina - - Archive

Yes you think this is a role game so characters should have different PvP power. What about Knight Online? That game has different roles but all characters almost have same PvP power. Find new, true, sensible argument. @unforgiven When will you give PvP power to weaponary sura? 5 years later? 10 years later? Never? We have already waited 7 years without any changes. When will you consider weaponary sura? Look to sura threads, notifications. No one talked about suras until this thread. Because we…

• Quote from Yemon: “Quote from reveina: “Also we have the worst PvP as weaponary sura player. Nice balance. And people thinks we are the best PvM class! ” This thread is about a strange bug where none warrior classes get's 1 hits frome some bosses like razador, nemere.So please let the discussion about PvP with wp. suras in the wp. sura thread, thanks. And by the way on Jotun it is kind of normal to get high dmg. Even warriors get pretty good DMG input from Jotun like other classes. Maybe 100k+ c…

• Also we have the worst PvP as weaponary sura player. Nice balance. And people thinks we are the best PvM class!

reveina - - Archive

You didn't understand that word. That guy say that word as PvE and PvP. Metin2 is fight game not role game.

reveina - - Archive

Quote from YoTeDoPo: “Quote from baklawa: “@YoTeDoPo Wp. suras calling on Turkey servers as "Dispeller". Only duty is dispelling others. Because very weak PvP power, because weak skill powers. This age is skill age, close combat is non magical. You can try this, maybe you die slower but you cant doing anything to opponents. You can't understand wp. sura situation. Because you have 75-90 lvl wp. suras for farming and its enough for your game plays and supporting main battle characters. ” But you …

reveina - - Archive

Quote from OmulCuier: “reveina, a level 61 could beat you if they had strong enough equipment, and that's not because of Sura being weak, you can do PvP at any level, but you don't understand this I guess. If you want PvP power then guess what? I want PvM power for my healer and BM! Why make all the classes the same? Some are better in PvM and others in PvP, You made level 120 with the easiest class to do so and now you want PvP power, WOW! ” All classes should have same PvP power or near PvP po…

reveina - - Archive

Actually mean why is PvE important after full build? Everyone wants to reach maximum level. Then they want to fight. You can't fight with low level PvE character. Also PvP characters can reach 120 lv and they can make money too. Not only PvE characters. Meanwhile we're talking like PvE, PvP character. It is ridiculous. Every character should have almost equal PvP power. Otherwise everyone prefers PvP characters and they use weaponary sura and body warrior as secondary character or smurf characte…

reveina - - Archive

Yes I know unforgiven's words but why should be PvE important for me? I don't understand. PvE isn't exciting and funny. I enjoy in PvP. Probably most of players same with me. I don't understand why PvE is important? PvE is torture for me. What is good about PvE?