Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 141.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• When can play on beta?????

Yemon - - Archive

You need to add "_de" or "_tr" or your countrycode behind your username to log in. So if your normal username on a german server is "myspecialusername" Then you need to use "myspecialusername_de" to log in into the beta server.

• Zodiac Temple - Bugs

Yemon - - Archive

The word "lol" is right on the place here indeed. It really feels like "lol, what the is going on" when the Mosters have such a "godspeed"/"speedhack". Yeah sure, it is no real "speedhack" or "godspeed" it is "just" bad programmend. So it can be fixed, I know it will take some time, but it is, like you see imposible to see where the DMG is coming from etc. --> you have 0 chance to escape and there is no "taktic" what you could use. It is just the end of the run. --> Also a Problem there, the mon…

• Zodiac Temple - Bugs

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from Comkra: “1) That is intended and happens because of the "godspeed". 2) That is intended and called "godspeed". Monsters can give you damage before they reach you. ” So you mean "speedhack" right? ;P Then the GameGuard should kick those Monsters from the Server because it is not really fair :c

• Hey guys, some friends and I testet the Zodiac Temple and here are some things we would like to talk about. Open Questions: - Zodiac Temple - Is the Temple manageable for average player?1. Is the Temple of Zodiac manageable for lv 20-89? 2. How good must my Equipment be to get something out of the Run? 3. What has a level 20-75 player from this run? - Zodiac Temple - Where do some Items finaly come from?1. Where do I get "Charge Marble of Life" from after the Beta ends? 2. Where do I get "12 Zod…

• Zodiac Temple - Bugs

Yemon - - Archive

Hey guys, this thread is about the following bugs: 1. Monsters animation is not syncron with their attacks 2. You get attacked as soon as you revive 3. Targeted monsters did not spwan 4. Pendant - defence bonus 5. Can't see Boss and some Players after transformation ends 6. Aos turn off after you get our of the stone statue 7. No Boss on Stage 8F on the run Rat (or Ox) 8. Metins did not spawn after Monster dies --- 1. Monsters animation is not syncron with their attacks[no bug] --- - Player gets…

• Hey guys, this thread is about the question "How does the reward system works?" - As far as we figured it out, there are two ways to get a chest which contains new equipment: --- 1. Get a reward from the endboss. --- - We were not able to kill or even to see the endboss. - Still we know the endbosses of each dungeon drop a chest for every player. - In our eyes is this mechanic okay, you need a really good group of players and still luck to reach and kill the boss. The reward fits to the effort w…

• Hey guys, this thread is about the following topics: 1. Where do I get "Charge Marble of Life" from after the Beta ends? 2. Where do I get "12 Zodiac temple ticket (3h)" from after the Beta ends? 3. Resurrection Stone - Feedback. --- 1. Where do I get "Charge Marble of Life" from after the Beta ends? --- marbleoflife.jpg - Currently you can buy the "Charge Marble of Life" from the Storekeeper for 1 yang. - The Item gives you 30 Marble of Life - You need 12 Marble of Life to enter one Zodiac Run …

• Hey guys, this thread is about the following question: 1. Is the Temple of Zodiac manageable for lv 20-89? 2. How good must my Equipment be to get something out of the Run? 3. What has a level 20-75 player from this run? --- 1. Is the Temple of Zodiac manageable for lv 20-89? --- - I would say no. - It is super hard/nearly imposible for lowlevel Chars Example: Lv 41 weapon sura with quite good gear can't even manage to get throuw the few first stages. (Hidden Content) Maybe if you are a full gro…

• Zodiac Temple - Mechanics

Yemon - - Archive

Hey guys, this thread is about the following topics: 1. Unmounting 2. Items are not storeable + tradeable. 3. Bonus Stages 4. Stages where you are not allowed to die. --- 1. Unmounting --- - Currently you can get knocked off your mount. - It takes a while then you will automaticly on the mount again. Some Problems: - BUG: -> Lycan: when you turn on crimson wolf soul while you are unmountet then the cooldown will be set but you do not get the buff! - If there are many monsters it can get super ha…

• Zodiac Temple - Bosstypes

Yemon - - Archive

Hey guys, this thread is about the different Zodiac-Bosstypes: 1. Boss who spawns Metins 2. Boss who can transform you into a wilddog 3. Boss who can transform you into a statue 4. Boss who does not have any specials --- 1. Boss who spawns Metins --- - As long as a Metin is on the Map you can't damage the Boss - The Boss-Stage spawns Metins after a few time. - They more time pased they more Metins will spawn. [url]https://youtu.be/iV9iTO3dVQo[/url] As you can see in the Video, we managed pretty …

• Quote from Twiet: “Meint ihr das klappt, oder ist das wieder ein Schlag in die Luft ? ” Die selbe Frage hatte ich auch schon oft in Gedanken. Und ehrlich gesagt sehe ich nicht das die Hauptprobleme im PvP Bereich gefixed wurden. Früher: - Man hatte etwas Stark gg HM und die entsprechende Deff gegen den anderen (schwert etc.), evtl. noch das 61er schild. - Doch das wars dann auch - --> Man hatte ca. gleiche Bedingungen, war ca. gleich auf mit dem Anderen - --> Es kam noch mehr darauf an "wie setz…

• Poison Sword+9

Yemon - - Archive

No

• Pendant bonusses.

Yemon - - Archive

They give "Strong against Fire" Ice, Darkness, etc. board.beta.metin2.gameforge.co…cfd3c5b98c4e497e397270ae1

• Stats differences to favor Lycan?

Yemon - - Archive

I did the quests after the lycan update and both of my chars have all stats. My Schaman and even my lycan: board.beta.metin2.gameforge.co…cfd3c5b98c4e497e397270ae1 I hope they will give all player who already did the quests the lycan stats too.

• Lykaner für Einsteiger...

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from iDeviiLegend: “Vergleich doch einfach mal deinen Char auf DE mit dem auf dem Beta-Server und du wirst merken, dass der Lykaner maximal 10% weniger Schaden macht ” Es sind mindestens 10%, wenn man die Dauerverkürzung mitrechnet sind es sogar mindestens 16%. Maximal sind es ohne Dauerverkürzung 20% und mit 26% weniger DMG über die Zeit. 26% sind also wenig? würde ich nicht so behaupten. Zudem hat der TE den Lowlevelbereich verglichen und so lange der Lykaner unter 90 Int (90 vit 90 dex)…

• The warrior had 15str less because of stash and poision sword. The poision sword also had just 48avg while the hawk claws had 50%. But well it is the best that I could reach.

• Nearly Highest equipment possible. The only thing what I didn't had where the Tengu Mask+(for suras and warriors, unfortunately the lycan can't wear those) Body Warrior DMG on a Metin in the Beta with a 48% avg poison sword(and other stuff) youtube.com/watch?v=pkT4-CiIhRE Lycan DMG on a Metin with 50% avg Hawk Claws (and other stuff) youtu.be/TA4lvLJp4zg A friend of mine also did it with a weapon sura and reached 33K. * Body Warrior * 33,7K * Weapon Sura * 33K * Lycan * 35,7K The difference betw…

• Shaman balancing

Yemon - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “2 - They will still be useful, test damages had a reduction of 10~15%. The biggest issue currently is the duration. ” Just to be correct. Tests showed that the DMG got reduced by 10-20% (without the duration nerf) or/respectively 16-26% over time (with the duration nerf).

• It already got a change. They more str and Int you get they more you benefit from the skill. On live Server you can get a total of ~60 attack value. On beta it is ~71. It is not much but better then nothing x)

• Weaponary Suras General Weakness

Yemon - - Archive

The game is per definition a mmorpg. A "fight game" is for example Mortal Kombat. Or did you mean flight game? Aircroftsimulator2k17 incoming xD