Search Results

Search results 161-180 of 207.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• What should be or not be in the Itemshop is nothing I have to decide, so i don't even bother speaking about it. Just because I'm not the one making such Decisions. I’m one of the Guys testing Stuff that has to be tested. It's not even my Job to have a Discussion here with you. I’m doing that in my free time, because i myself hated the Way the Forum was being handled when I was still playing. So I'm not the one "in charge" for the Update, I'm just stating my Opinion. If you start getting personal…

• We’re talking about Character/Skill Design. Stop making it about the Itemshop again. It doesn’t matter if we were to remove Itemshop Stuff as long as the Character Design itself is broken/in bad Shape. @LordBlack I don’t know what your Problem is, but it seems like it’s some bigger Issue that has nothing to do with me. This is a Forum, People do speak about their Opinions here, if you got a Problem with that – well then this is the wrong space for you to spend your free Time on. Regarding the Co…

• @jeroenado of course this is one of the Reasons if you're talking about "to much Damage". If you give a Character a High Number of AV from 1 Skill without having to to something for it (for example, having to buy INT Equipment) that's not a good Design for a Skill. That's because now everybody has a High Attack Value without even having to invest into his Character. That's why changing Crimson to a flat Amount is the most stupid Thing you could do. Investment should give you and Advantage, that'…

• Oups.. mistake. I was reffering to the Weaponary Sura as a "Tank" - sorry my Bad. Let's be real. Many Players started with the Lycan because they realized what enormous Amount of Damage it deals. Over Years the Lycan had Advantage over Advantage. Missing Clawdefense on Boses etc. you name it. Now it got a Change. In my Eyes it’s a needed Change, and People just have to learn to play with it optimize your Equipment along the Change, and you will still be able to Solo Bosses, not as easy as you us…

• You know that the Damage Calculation in General has been changed.. i was reaching Numbers such as ~39k too in the first Week of the Beta Nothing has changed since regarding my PvE Equipment. Quote from iLow: “And don't forget that the weapon sura has the extreme advantage of absorbing 12% of the Dmg with every hit. Because of that it's only fair, that the Sura does less dmg than a bodywar or lycan. ” Maybe read a little further to see, that i was telling you that Sura Damage is totally fine the …

• So.. After a little bit of testing with my Weaponary Sura: Weaponary Sura 90 Vit 90 Int 90 Str Alchemy: - perfect Excellent Equipment: - 115 Monster Armor+9 (30 AV as Bonus, 10% Stron against Monster) - Emerald Earrings+9 with 3 Sockets (8 Hit Damage) - Fire Shoes+9 (Strong against Monster 12%) - Souls Belt+9 (8% Strong against Monster) - 25% Shoulder Sash with 12% AV Damage - Titan Shield, 12 Int, 12 Str - Poisonn Sword+9, 48 AV Damage - Costume, 50 AV - Buff with Full Int Equipment (missing 12…

• PvM Balancing

meh - - Archive

@zRamses EQ besorgen in welchem Dex/Vit auf den Schildern/Waffen ist, probiert es aus - der DMG Push ist nicht von schlechten Eltern. Gleichzeitig sollte man noch mehr als zuvor auf DB im PvM setzen. Sprich auf dem Armband, als Skill im PvM Razador, HTK, (Luxus 10 in den Krallen), Stein usw. Damit kommst du, wenn ich nicht die falsche Zahl im Kopf habe auf ein max. von 169 DB (Angabe ohne Gewähr) was dir dank der DB Änderung einen ausgleichenden Effekt beschert. Leider oder besser zum Glück ist …

• PvM Balancing

meh - - Archive

Ich verstehe recht gut was ihr/du meint/st, hatte da auch gestern mit Yemon drüber gesprochen. Ich persönlich bin absolut dagegen einen zu hohen fix Wert für den AW welchen man dazu erhält beim Lykaner einzuführen. Hat für mich ein paar ganz einfache Gründe: 1. sollte es meiner Meinung nach so sein, "ich gebe Geld aus & werde dafür belohnt" - Stichwort INT Eq zum anbuffen, selbiges gilt für den Waffen Sura auch. 2. fügt das dem Spiel mehr "Overall Damage" hinzu. Einfach weil jeder Spieler, völli…

• PvM Balancing

meh - - Archive

Quote from Yemon: “Ich habe geschrieben "NICHT SO STARK WIE BEIM LYKANER" grin.png ” Deshalb auch mein Satz weiter unten Quote from meh: “Bei allen der 3 Rassen merkt man einen deutlichen Unterschied wenn die vorhandenen Selbst Buffs nicht aktiviert werden. ” Was den INT angeht, Schaden für INT bekommst du beim Waffen Sura auch nicht per se. Du erhälst mehr AW beim Klingen anbuffen, ja. STR bewirkt darüber hinaus nur einen DMG Schub bis 90 und ein wenig darüber hinaus. Alles was oben noch drauf …

• Ich gebe euch recht, es gibt andere Klassen welche gerade im PvM Bereich deutlich mehr Schaden verursachen. Du hast es dafür als Waffen Sura deutlich einfacher zu leveln/zu farmen was auch immer. Man verursacht vergleichsweise weniger Schaden muss sich dafür aber kaum sorgen machen an den Metins oÄ. abzunippeln. Somit muss jeder für sich selbst entscheiden was er möchte, hohen DMG (Krieger) oder "sicheres farmen mit moderatem Schaden" (Sura). Man wird den Sura nie auf ein Niveau anheben das dem …

• PvM Balancing

meh - - Archive

Quote from Yemon: “Bei Kriegern und Suran merkt man diesen Selbstanbuff einfach nicht so stark wie bei dem Lykaner. ” Nicht? Also entschuldige bitte wenn ich dir da mal ganz stark widersprechen muss, aber wenn ich bei meinem Waffen Sura die Klinge weglasse, oder bei meinem kleinen Körper Krieger Aura fehlen mir mal eben 70-80% des Schaden's. Bei allen der 3 Rassen merkt man einen deutlichen Unterschied wenn die vorhandenen Selbst Buffs nicht aktiviert werden. Quote from Tohu: “Und warum soll der…

• PvM Balancing

meh - - Archive

@Twiet ich gebe dir Recht die Dornenkrallen sind das Äquivalent zum Giftschwert. Allerdings legen die Leute welche im "High Level PvM" unterwegs sind, euer Wert auf die Habichtskrallen. Das liegt mit unter an ihrem merklich höheren Angriffswert. Dornenkrallen mit einem hohen Dss Wert gibt es viele, ja. Habichtskrallen mit hohem Dss Wert sieht man deutlich seltener, dementsprechend steigt der Preis gerade ab 50 Dss exponentiell. Anbuffen, ja. Ich meinte damit aber, das auch Sura und Krieger gener…

• Dont ruin lykan

meh - - Archive

Quote from jeroenado: “The only reason why I'm talking with this tone is because you ignored my message ;), which I sent a long time before this. Yeah I said that this game was meant to played as pvp (MEANT, past), but please read also carefully what I said before in this topic, again I really feel like you don't give a shit about anything what's posted in this topic. ” I’m sorry if i missed a Post of yours that was not my Intention. But in no way does this give you the right to speak with me th…

• Dont ruin lykan

meh - - Archive

First and foremost WE are not just changing Skill we think need to be changed. As this is Webzens Game they’re giving us Stuff they think we should look into and we are working together with them (with your Feedback) to change the Things the way the Community wants them. Just like it got mentioned in the Interview. What is the Aim of a Beta Server? To test new Changes before they’re going live. What are we trying to achieve? A Balance. You should know that, at least I do. Because that’s what the…

• Dont ruin lykan

meh - - Archive

Quote from jeroenado: “sorry just a question are you stupid? by saying it's made to pvp doesn't mean there isn't pve.. learn some other languages than german ” You told us that this Game was meant to played as a PvP Game. I told you that there’s no PvP Game without attending the PvE Aspect of the Game. That’s what I said, what you’re making up from it is a different story and in no way am I committed to sit here and listen to you insulting me Therefore I strongly advise you to change the tone yo…

• Warum der Waffen Sura an sich nicht unbedingt ein Waffen Upgrade braucht? Weil er z.B. durch das anbuffen mit Full Int 800+ Angriffswert dazu bekommt, einfach mal so. Warum sollte man so einer Klasse also weiteren DMG durch Waffen geben, wenn andere Klassen eine deutlich geringere Menge an AW durch eigen Buffs bekommen. Irgendwie muss man das ganze auch ausgleichen, das tut man in dem Fall z.B. durch eben die Waffen. Die Klasse ist danach weder nutzlos noch sonst etwas, sie gehört immer noch zu …

• Dont ruin lykan

meh - - Archive

Quote from Theplayer: “meh talk serious please. 12 int weaponskin not easy to get and maintain. 12 int excellent diamond easy? 3 int shoulder sash means a 25% one used. of course its easy if they give u these items free for tests. i feel really teased if u say these items are easy to achieve. ” As i'ved said. It depends on your Server. On German Servers it is not hard to get a crap Excellent Diamond for the extra 12 INT. 25% Sash is another Story. 12 INT Weapon Skins isn't hard to get either. I …

• Dont ruin lykan

meh - - Archive

@Th3Original you keep reffering to "Reducing where it's not needed" of course a Damage Reduction is needed. That's what Players (including me) have been complaining about the past 4 Years. So taking some Damage away from the Game is a good Step in the right Direction. Nobody said that it's gonna finish with that. A Balancing is an ongoing Process, you can't expect a good Balancing in 1 single Update. But somethings has to be first in Line, and at the Moment that's the Lycan. @jeroenado 80-90% of…

• Ich bin zugegeben echt sprachlos. Sprachlos darüber wie man so vehement darauf bestehen kann das die eigene Klasse im Nachteil ist während die Wahrheit eine Rasse mit durchaus starkem Kit aufzeigt. Ich hab mir gerade auf 60 1Hand und 13 FKS Widerstand nen FS gedrückt (Boost P, Porkie, Berserker Pet) - keine Alchemie, 100er Helm ohne HM, kein HM in den Ohrringen oder dem Schild. Lediglich mit 12 Int im Schwert, 12 im Exze Diamant, Schild & Rubinohrringen+8 angebuff. Ich kam auf Lks, 60 1Hand und …

• Dont ruin lykan

meh - - Archive

First of all the Basic AV is 360, not 350 - if you start nitpicking, at least be precise. Second and foremost the Lycan is not “ruined”. It would be ruined if you wouldn’t be able to kill any Boss with it or deal 0 Damage. That’s the definition of “ruined”. We’re about to give it a nerf, reducing the overall Damage he puts out and that’s not that tragic as you’re implying. By “Cooldown” I was obviously talking about the Duration, sorry my bad. For People who are telling me that they’re getting +…