Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 75.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from meh: “You told us that this Game was meant to played as a PvP Game. I told you that there’s no PvP Game without attending the PvE Aspect of the Game. That’s what I said, what you’re making up from it is a different story and in no way am I committed to sit here and listen to you insulting me Therefore I strongly advise you to change the tone you’re using to talk with me - thanks. ” The only reason why I'm talking with this tone is because you ignored my message ;), which I sent a long…

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from meh: “As I stated, I’m up for conversation based on true facts & arguments – yes. But I’m not willing to waste my time telling you that what you’re stating as a fact is factually incorrect. ” True facts and arguments? You're the one who's seeing difference in a nonchanged skill btw

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

How do you expect us to give constructive feedback, when you're not even telling us what you are trying to achieve? Yes less overall damage for lycans, but in which aspects, why can't you guys be more clear. Where do you want to put lycans' total horseback damage on the list? Below warriors, on the same level or on top of it, and why do you think so? Also about skills. Also no detailed notes in that thread with the changes (or is that secret?) Right now it really seem to me like you're changing …

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from meh: “If you're still bringing this up, it's making me really tired. ” If it's getting you tired than you should insist on changing it or quit your job maybe

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from meh: “At this Point im out, sorry. ” wait you can't handle your own crap that you're barking out?

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from meh: “This Game was ment to be PvP? PvP only? Sorry, i don't think so. Without PvE there would be no PvP, so it's not just about PvP. ” sorry just a question are you stupid? by saying it's made to pvp doesn't mean there isn't pve.. learn some other languages than german

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from meh: “80-90% of PvE are done from the Horse. The Argument that the Lycan has a bad Attack Animation is none. It's bad, yes. But that's not an Argument for not reducing the overall Damage. ” Sorry but I don't agree with you, good attack animations could help this character a lot, even in pvp to succefully land a shred completely on a running enemy, but also to hit more mobs in pvm like any other character can. The only skills I can land in fights with lots of people are wolf breath and…

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from meh: “We’re about to give it a nerf, reducing the overall Damage ” Please can you clarify this? In pvm on horse or pvp (skills)? The only pvm that lycan is good at now are the things being done on mount (yeah that's what most of the 'pvm players' do now, to make their yangs and stuff, but there are also other pvm aspects..) and the pvm done on floor is (I think) very sluggish for lycans, and far as good as warriors and suras. -> Pvp wise the most broken things on this character is the…

• Lycan the weakest

jeroenado - - Archive

I don't know if you know butpvm isn't only about your stupid razador

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from meh: “Just for the Record.. Full Push Lycan Damage on 120 Metin with Excellent Alchemy “pre Nerf” 41k.. Full push Lycan Damage on 120 Metin with Excellent Alchemy “after Nerf” 37,5k.. talking about Lycan being “ruined” .. ” Wait, if you're trying to tell us that there is nearly a change now in the damage.. Then why should it even be changed as if you nearly see any damage change? Make good points at least Imagine a lycan without wolf breath double damage (bug?), that would be a more b…

• Lycan the weakest

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from CoolPirate: “"Game ovah" Webzen and GameForge. Who was the Einstein that was thinking Lycan was OP by nature? He was OP because of 100%+ piercing. Come ooooooon, WebZen and GF, you guys can't be serious, THINK BEFORE ACTING. Now piercing is gone and EVEN SO you nerf Lycan. OMG... come on where in the world were your toughs when you came with this ideas? RIP Lycan. ” There are people even encouraging this nerf

• Lycan the weakest

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from Signo: “LoL guys ,you compare the crimson wolf soul with the aura... What do you think ,one body warrior if dies how much time need to wait to use the aura again? (95 sec loading time) With a good casting speed the lycans can use their skill in every half minute ,one body warrior needs 160 casting speed to use the aura in every 1 minute. With full casting speed the max what we can reach is 48 sec. The lycans with full casting can reach the 28 sec loading time. And if the output damage…

• Lycan does not die

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from Signo: “So please stop compare the lycans with bodys. If you think its a good ,top ,OP char ,lets make one and test yourself how good is the P berserk... and the char overall. The lycan is much better. What you feel now about the output damage thing is regular for the body warriors. We play this game like this from the beginning! Reduced damage? Same output damage like a body warrior? Welcome to the Metin2! Why do you want hit 2x bigger than everyone else? Anyways... My lvl 95 body wi…

• Lykan nerf,werry important to do!

jeroenado - - Archive

Crimson should be capped per level like aos (maybe blade as well, idk much about this skill), that's why you seemed so strong and why it seems like lycans can deal more than mentals. This skill is bit exaggerated on low level ye (can quite easy reach 800+ atk with P on lv 35)

• Feedback On Lykan Nerf

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from Signo: “Realy? The aura has average damage? On witch server? I have a lvl 95 body with full P and i just got average damage on my posin sword and my sash... Like everyone else. The aura doesnt have any effect ,just give only attack value nothing else. (much lower than the suras blade and the lycans crimson on the live server.) The aura rising 1.25 attack per each STR. How much is the boost what can get the other classes from INT? So please dont compare the skills if you dont know anyt…

• RIPLycan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from unforgiven: “The Lykan gets more bonuses per stat point than any other class (around 25% more); The way the skills work also have by far more bonuses than any other class. The reduction was late, unfortunately, but needed. I understand that everyone wants the best for their own class but this is a necessity for the overall game. ” When are you going to realise that the dmg of this character is fine? The reduction was not needed (at this time), it was their fault that they made a new c…

• RIPLycan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from VoidKrator: “btw yea the auto attacks of Lykan arent that wow but arent slow ( there is alot of green Potions) ” Still, they are unreliable to use in pvp. And yes Skills are the only thing they can rely on with certainty in pvp, unlike any other nonmagical characters. Quote from VoidKrator: “every PVE aspect is fought on mounts ” Meley? DT? Grotto? any other Low leveling, and any other pve aspect that requires to go off your mount to clear mobs? Yes, say polymorph but it's sometimes b…

• Lycan the weakest

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from curioso2: “(who plays with lycan, like it or not, lycan is OP, especially in PvE.) ” OP? The damage or the character on its whole? It's more than obious that you don't play lycan, remove the side effects, DONT nerf crimson's damage at all. This character needs this skill to deal damage with their skills, and Skills are the only thing they can rely on in pvp. If anyone even believes that this character is OP in pvm, then body warrior and weapon suras are as well. It is strong on horseb…

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from VoidKrator: “did u ever tried to land the spirit strike on a moving target vs a lykan skill? ” Yes, but at least you have the advantage to use autoattacks to land your skills and you can also deal extra damage, Lycans' autos are just messed up. I've rarely seen a lycan who is actually trying to catch someone with his autos. Quote from VoidKrator: “And so i've started a lykan , for about a year i have a lv 66 Lykan with P Crimson , m8 Indigo and m2 Shred. I had him for events mainly cu…

• Dont ruin lykan

jeroenado - - Archive

Quote from wisdom10: “and the attack value should be similar at warrior and sura. ” And tell me why should that be?