Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 177.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Piercing Hits

Rapier - - Archive

Then why we don't have higher damage when bleeding or poisoning ? For an archer it's extremely easy to get more than 100% poisoning chance...why we don't have that "increased" damage? Or for other bonuses? What means to have 120 crit or above? It will also increase damage? You have more than 100% chance not to gain extra damage but to compensate for alchemy or bonuses that could provide resistance against piercing (so you should still have 100% or more even against chars with those bonuses)

• Game Performance

Rapier - - Archive

No kidding :)))) Would you bet on that? If YOU have a problem and your computer doesn't use it, that doesnt mean it is true for all of us. I have an Nvidia GeForce card and rest assured, game is using it all the time.

• Lykan Nerf

Rapier - - Archive

I wouldn't take out piercing/crit from skills especially for a class that had them. It's not the bonus that has to be taken out, it would be better to lower the base skill damage instead so the piercing/crit damage will also be lower. When they were first introduced, Lycans were the only class capable of dealing 40k NORMAL damage per skill...all the other classes were able to do about 20k (that's for a normal character not talking about gearing up for a damage record). Lycans should have their s…

• Monthly basis costume and skin

Rapier - - Archive

With the same logic you might want to have each 4 months Pet boxes right? Some items are not made to be permanent, also one of the reasons they exist is to aid the server economy...there are hundreds of million yang spent to get 3 bonuses or to get good ones on costumes. With this proposal, this yang will affect the game economy.

• Why Shaman class has TWO weapons?

Rapier - - Archive

Quote from Unravel: “There's a simple reason why: one is mainly used for PvP, the fan which always has higher magical attack and the bell for PvM and for hits from a mount. Try using your fan in pvm from a mount and then you'll understand. Also, you complain that it is the only class that has two weapons. This is not quite true: ninjas can use daggers, sword and bows, suras can only use swords, warriors have the two handed weapon and the sword, the lycan only has his daggers-like weapon. I agree…

• Does magic penetration still work ?

Rapier - - Archive

Quote from Olthir: “Confidential buddy; but you know..just check on the same equip between live server and beta server, to easy see the damage variation and calculate the percentage ” Thank's for the tip, I'll ask some other players since I'm Archer so don't have magic skills

Rapier - - Archive

Ok that would explain the numbers I guess. The exact percent is confidential or can it be made public?

• SKIN WEAPONS WITH DEFENCE

Rapier - - Archive

Maybe this is the intended aproach...not to run solos against opponents and not to be able to defend against every race. Maybe they want (by "they" I mean Webzen and/or GF) to show that this is a team-play game and no-one should be able to fight alone, instead should go with a group/guild/whatever. They made some things in that direction when they first introduced Meley's Lair and one of the arguments of that was that it'll grew guilds stronger (due to the fact that you need to be in a guild to …

Rapier - - Archive

Yes they are. At that point when the decision was taken to change the bonuses, it was said that, only the palyers that would like to, can request a refund or a new weapon skin to replece the one with old bonuses, otherwise they'll remain with it. Of course that those who had defences were not willing to give it up and take another skin. So now there are still such skins, extended each month. If it's right or wrong it's not our call and nobody asked anyways. Looks like we have to deal with those …

• Piercing Hits

Rapier - - Archive

It might be only my opinion but for Body Warrior and Lycans, the damage per hit is still over powered compared to other classes. Also it looks like it's piercing more often compared to me for ex. When I take hits, almost every hit is above 10k, some being 20k (so I guess they're piercing hits)....when I use hits, piercing is only one every 5-6 hits and it is much less (say maximum 7-8k). I don't think that arrow resistance is used so much that everyone, even lower level chars take only 8k hit. I…

• New armours and weapons

Rapier - - Archive

The only thing is that in "real world", those values are not true. Don't know for other classes but base damage of a skill increases drastically with a weapon (for ex Fire Arrow has something like 8500 just by equipp the 105 bow) and it's increased more by other bonuses like DEX or HH same as some other got increase from STR or INT. I don't know how to make a realistic calculation of that, maybe only somebody from Webzen or someone who knows the game internals. And we can't tell for sure if, bas…

• Piercing Hits

Rapier - - Archive

I always saw that piercing inflicts more damage if the opponent has more defence. A piercing hit in a mental with Strong Body active deals much more damage than in same player without it or in another character...test it and see, the difference is notable. For the other part... I really don't know exactly (and to be honest don't care) if it's a critical strike that pierce or it's a piercing strike that's critical :))) What I do know, is that it is more than a piercing strike or a critical strike

Rapier - - Archive

In my understanding DPS = Damage Per Second...that is now much damage inflicts a character (or class) per second. So if taken skills into calculation, for ex an Archer with the spark dealing 10,000 damage every 60 sec (the skill cooldown), means 166.66 DPS. with a hit per sec at 2,000 damage means 2,000 DPS and so on. If you really want, you can calculate the TOTAL DPS for a class taking into consideration the base damage & cooldown for each skill and adding the damage for hits as well. That wil…

• What means "it doesn't work"? Why you don't give more datails on an error? Where have you tried? Have you added a "_cc" (where cc = YOUR country code) after your user ID in the client login screen? Have you download the beta client and installed it separately?

Rapier - - Archive

Quote: “MR & AMR - Having more than 100% MR will not negate damage. - The effectiveness of AMR was reduced. In future you will need more AMR to achieve the same results as before. - The reduction of AMR bonus from Suras has been removed. ” According to the initial info, the reduction of AMR bonus from Suras has been removed. That would mean that the Suras benefit from the same 50% AMR if having both stones equipped...not 25% And I think you are miscalculating the MR/AMR values. If you have 25% M…

• Piercing Hits

Rapier - - Archive

In theory you can have: - normal hit/skill dmg - critical hit/skill dmg = 2 x normal - piercing hit/skill dmg (dunno how it's calculated but usually depends on the defence...the more defence you have, the bigger the damage inflicted) - piercing + critical hit/skill dmg = it is a piercing hit that's also critical so it should be 2 x piecing dmg...now it can be lower than that cause it's most probably calculated different

• No Piercing Hits by Arrows?

Rapier - - Archive

Just to summarize here cause it was discussed in a different topic, in the new weekly update the piercing calculation will be reworked and Archers will get piercing too...lets see how it'll go. @staff Thank you for considering our suggestions

Rapier - - Archive

That's crap. They do have 2 x swings, one with each hand instead of one swing per hit for the other chars. So if you inflict (for ex) 100 damage per swing, when you hit space once you will in fact inflict 2 x 100 = 200 damage. Also all the epic weapons starting with the lvl 90 ones that do have base HH bonus on them, have the same equal base HH bonus regardless of the class. And even if dagger ninjas don't have enchanted blade, aura or soul buffs...neither do the archers or shamans or mentals. T…

Rapier - - Archive

Quote from Aze: “yea for me it looks like they dont have it all figured out.. they should really consider not fking things up, cuz thats pretty easy.. i know making a alrighty sword for both bm and weapon is great.. but rly i have both a warrior and a BM so its not annoying me insanely.. but still i think rune sword should be upgradeable smile.png its the 105 wep that have been made the most.. and it kinda feels like a waste of money if its gonna be stucked.. also because solar cant get 2x hh.. …

Rapier - - Archive

Quote from TianyLu: “@Yemon then you could still insist and tell him to show you his Weapon ” And he might say it's soulbinded and he doesn't have a looking glass to show it....and this does not prove he's not using a weapon skin either. Though this option to put on a temporar skin a weapon to change aspect is highly unlikely. As you know the aspect taken is from the weapon. And if you don't put on it a +9 weapon it won't show the sparks