Search Results

Search results 241-260 of 362.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

unforgiven - - Archive

From what I remember this is just a bonus damage, that is, it shouldnt change your damage, just increase it on top.

• Korea always told us that everything is correct. We cannot do more than that.

• Dmg-Bugg

unforgiven - - Archive

As you mention this is a bug and should not happen. This will be taken care as any other bug.

• My General Feedback

unforgiven - - Archive

Quote from Th3Original: “I will put here what i'd like to see changed in the game: First: Shamans Dragon Force -Remove cooldown from Blessing and Dragon Aid As i said in other topic, we die a lot of times at many boss's and we need give buffs again as fast we can. Dungeons have limit times, we need the old cooldown time. -Dragon Aid need a bit more % of critics (40% is good enought) You need put in mind not all the players have buffer or main Shaman hight level with full int str and dex or skill…

• RIPLycan

unforgiven - - Archive

The Lykan gets more bonuses per stat point than any other class (around 25% more); The way the skills work also have by far more bonuses than any other class. The reduction was late, unfortunately, but needed. I understand that everyone wants the best for their own class but this is a necessity for the overall game.

• 1st PvP Balancing Optimisation

unforgiven - - Archive

One more iteration! You can read it in orange. Leadership skill interaction with Stuns - Leadership "blocker" status will no longer increase stun duration from Magical Sources

• Let's go 1 by 1. It is not Gameforge who implements these things, Gameforge is just the publisher. The developer is WebZen. Currently there is no idea on implementing a direct upgrade of the Runic Sword.

unforgiven - - Archive

The new changes have been added with Green Font. Mainly it revolves around rolling back critical hit chance. Dragon's Aid (Shaman's Critical Hit Buff), will still maintain the changes described in the changelog. The next iteration is almost ready! unforgiven

• Shaman balancing

unforgiven - - Archive

This is a Beta server, it is meant to test and provide feedback, but decent feedback. 1 - Reduction of the stunning chance was something that WebZen wanted to add because of the 1 minute long cooldowns - looks like these are not intended, to which I agree, but it does not solve the core problem, I understand. 2 - This is ONE of the balancing updates, there will be more tweaking. Games are usually tweaking their balancing from update to update and now it was our Time. There are drastic measures a…

• Suras and warriors

unforgiven - - Archive

Quote from Comkra: “Dispel As you requested, the Dispel Skill will also be improved. In future, the level of the attacker, the level of the defender and the skill level will all influence the chances for the buffs to be removed. Example: A lvl 15 Sura will have a low chance to remove the buffs from a lvl 120 character. ”

• Buffs changes

unforgiven - - Archive

This is still not on Live Servers. Let's take a step back and provide good feedback to relay back to WebZen.

• Shaman balancing

unforgiven - - Archive

This was a decision from the Developer and I don't know exactly but, from what I can understand, it was just to improve their unique areas of expertise, but this is my assumption.

• Buffs changes

unforgiven - - Archive

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is a beta server for you to give your opinion. I was just giving you a bit of information that you might have missed. Please be respectful to everyone in this board.

unforgiven - - Archive

The post has been updated today. The changes are in Blue Font.

• Buffs changes

unforgiven - - Archive

One small note, there is a small bonus that Shamans get when they buff themselves, it is not the same as what is displayed. For my critical chance it was around 2% extra.

• Suras and warriors

unforgiven - - Archive

There were already some changes on Dispel from Sura's. Besides that there are no changes on these two classes.

• Shaman balancing

unforgiven - - Archive

Most shaman attacks are automatically increased by INT but if you have STR, some will increase even further although it scales at a smaller rate than INT. It is just an option, shamans will need to think where to go, full VIT or Full STR. Builds can be more diverse like this. Regarding the weapons. No one needs to sell Fans, they still have higher Magic Attack, you just get a bonus damage out of using specific weapons - specialization. But look the other way around, for PvE, with Bells, you will…

• Critical hit changes??

unforgiven - - Archive

Off-topic: I am happy that people started to write what they believe in and in a civilized way. Let's continue like this. Yes, I am reading the topic, let's continue discussing!

• Critical hit changes??

unforgiven - - Archive

Quote from Aheter: “Your developers have never played Metin2 if they think changing PVM in this way can somehow benefit something. -Without critical hits the exp will be slower than it already is, disincentive to progress (regarding sura, warriors and lykan, semi impossible for other classes) -Without critical hits killing bosses alone will be impossible -Without critical hits a large part of the existing items that have been created with money will be useless -Without critical hits many players…

• Critical hit changes??

unforgiven - - Archive

Hi all, Let's all calm down. We know the changes look, somehow, a bit overreaching but give them a chance. Our Developer believes that it will help Metin2's balancing in the long run. Call all your guild mates, call your ingame friends, try together the Beta and provide constructive feedback. For those which cannot understand the difference between Constructive and Destructive feedback, I will point out the basics of Constructive Feedback: Constructive Feedback - Explain what you do not like and…