Reflect improvement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I made some test with reflection.
      It seems like it only reflects the normal DMG, so no critical and no piercing "DMG".
      It also is a little bit wierd and I can't explain it my self.

Here are some Videos where I test it:

The Lyka (Yemon) hit the Sura (Quie) with a 115K hit, but only 24K where reflectet on 185% reflect.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yemon ().

• What if Reflection was improved to the point that it can deal damage also to opponents near you.
      What i mean is that you are in a spot and you have 10 mobs around you. When a mobs hits you, the reflection deals damage to all the mobs around and not only on the mob that hits you. That way the reflection will deal damage to every mob (or even opponent players) and then reflection will become one impressive skill. But of course it will not be on the same percent for the attacker and the other mobs.

Lets say that you have mobs A and B. Mob A deals 1500 dmg. You have reflection of 50%. That means that mob A will get 750 dmg back. Mob B could get about half of the mob's A dmg back, meaning 375 dmg. Something like collateral damage if you get i mean.