Healer's ''attack up'' ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• WasuLove wrote:

This is selfish, weaponary sura also do not benefit from enchanted armor or fear in pvp. These skills are realtively useless.
      Enchanted Armor - pvp useless ? Yeah right ! Watch and learn.

If you do not know how to take advantage of what you have (if you are a weaponry sura) then it is not our fault.

Fear on the other hand, is not that helpful in pvp, BUT it gives arrow evade, so yeah it does help in some cases.
    • So a nonsense, in the video you see how he 100% Refletieren the same harm back, but this is only possible without deff, just tested. This means that you can only hurt the opponent with damage damage as a weapon with the Skill if you have no deff.Schonmal tuned what a lycan does to skill damage if you have no deff? Then hits the slightest problem.

Furthermore, fear and armor do not protect you from skills, so you can use PvP only 4 skills and 3 of them are only to attack. With a little sword, these are also very easy to mitigate. Waffensura are the weakest in PvP. I play a 120 with good Equip and on the beta even with excellent alchemy and since the breakthrough update I defeat absolutely no more. My level 86 Mentalo does no harm without 105s stuff and without 90+ bios more than the Waffensura.
    • It may be a good idea to give Attack + bonuses like Avg% and Abi%, just like 10-12%Avg and 5-6% abi at P level. This way Attack + could be more usefull, and better rewarding at high levels.

If you want to keep it like it is, and maybe add magic attack value, I personally suggest to change the calculation formula in this way:

1-20--> 0.25 x Int= Attack value; 0.10 x Int= Magic att value
      M1-M10-->0.50 x Int= Attack value; 0.20 x Int = Magic att value
      G1-G10-->0.75 x Int = Attack value; 0.35 x Int= Magic att value
      P--> 1 x Int= Attack value; 0.5 x Int= Aagic att value

I think that this skill should be buffed only a little, in the order of 100-150 Attack value with the best equipment, to better serve the group, but this should not be powerful as AOS. After all, it's just a buff, not a primary skill like Cure.