Shaman balancing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• unforgiven wrote:

I have a question to all Dragon Shamans and Healing Shamans.

In the Beta Server, did you have an easier time to slay monsters and, till some degree, bosses and metins? I am talking about doing it alone, not in a party or with other characters.
      I'll test it and answer as soon as possible

EDIT: There is not a huge difference between BETA and normal server. We gain some damage with INT and DEX, but we loose more damage with Dragon Aid nerf, so basically we are with the same damage (moreless). I have used similar equipment that i have in my official server and my damage was about 1k higher (Metin of Ember), but I lost 22% crits...
      EDIT: Remark that is 1k with crit (500 is the real upgrade) and i have slightly better equipment.

The post was edited 3 times, last by YoTeDoPo ().

• how did you get 1k damage more? piercing hit maybe?

I have on the live server 861-933 attack damage (with alchemy 1038-1110) and on beta 911-983 attack damage (with alchemy 1084-1156)

so I have 50-60 more attack damage on the beta

I deal nearly the same damage on metin and bosses, the beta damage is a little bit higher like 50-100 dmg more without crit and without piercing hit
    • Muckel wrote:

how did you get 1k damage more? piercing hit maybe?

I have on the live server 861-933 attack damage (with alchemy 1038-1110) and on beta 911-983 attack damage (with alchemy 1084-1156)

I deal nearly the same damage on metin and bosses, the beta damage is a little bit higher like 50-100 dmg more without crit and without piercing hit
      My test is not only seeing the changes in the menu. Is going to Cape and defeat some Metins of Ember.
    • Muckel wrote:

Could you tell me your stats?
    • unforgiven wrote:

Muckel wrote:

Could you tell me your stats?
      I think there is something wrong with stats. Dexterety is giving more attack value than Intelligence (89 points of int = 120 attack value: 89 points of dex= 138 attack value)
    • Critical Hit

" Reducing the critical hit chance the buff gives (trade-off with decreased cooldown; values are still not known) "

If the critical hit will more decrease , a decrease of cooldwon will be good for nothing.
      We don't know the % of skill with next update, but it will be less of 25% with 140int or so ; of this step the shaman will haven't % critical to give other players...or anyway it will be useless.
      i don't thinks that thisis the way to belance shaman.
    • unforgiven wrote:

I have a question to all Dragon Shamans and Healing Shamans.

In the Beta Server, did you have an easier time to slay monsters and, till some degree, bosses and metins? I am talking about doing it alone, not in a party or with other characters.
      Hello,

I finished some dmg testings on lvl 100 metin stones, damage was done with the items i have on live server.

My equip on beta:
      - matt rubin - 150 attack - 100 defence - 8 average dmg resistance
      - matt jade 2xpv
      - matt diamon 2x pc
      - bamboo bell+8 39 average
      - lvl 100 dragon hat+9
      - stats 90 vit, 120 int, 58 str, 90 dex, 96 critics
      - Meley +7 berseker
      - 24% abs sash with 39-51 attack value and 47-62 MAV
      Average dmg was 2.200 and max hit was 5001 (critic+ piercing i guess).
      What i like is better dmg with dragon roar, now we can actually make some dmg and kill mobs w/o mount so please do not change it to 10% like u said, we will get the freaking bells but don't lower the damage, we asked for a free swap if that's not possible we understand but leave the dmg as it is now.
      About critic's i had 10 on Shoes and 5 on Necklaces, + 20 from red dew +20 from critical strike +8 from stone and 25 dragon +8 from lvl 54 earnings 25 strength so 96 critic, it's ok i guess.

My equip on live server was pretty much the same except bamboo bell+8 with 43 avearge and sash just 20% so 33-42 attack value and 39-52 MAV.
      Avearge dmg was 2.000 and max dmg was 4687 (critic + piersing).

Conclusion :
      - our hits got slightly higher since we are using int and dex for normal hits, but for example changing shield w/o int dmg did the same dmg in metin stones so 12-24 int won't make our dmg higher, maybe a very very little increase.
      - we get some more dmg when using skills so please do not nerf it to 10% just because we were crying and asking for a swap between bell and fans, keep it as it is now we need the higher increase else it's no point to go for bell in pvp since it has lower MAV and only healing shaman will profit from weapon specialization.

I will do some more test's on Bosses, i tried Martyaxwar boss with 80 Animals bonus and same equip as before, matt alchemy etc, i was doing 5000 critic and I could not kill him.