Shaman balancing

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Manu14 wrote:

@unforgiven

I tried the range to buff another players in the group , but it is too short , the player must be too near to the shamy for obtain the buff.
      is it possible increase the distance to buff every player?

you also need to fix the roar animation...
      If i select a player of groups for buff the shaman don't go to the pg but buff itself
    • beta server

live server

on both screenshots Im on a mount because I hit metins on a mount
      I compared both characters with my weapon and alchemy on a mount
      I changed my sash on the beta so I could only compare my weapon and alchemy, but that would not make any difference

here you can see I have 46 more attack damage on the mount
      I have 96 attack damage more if Im not on a mount

I didnt saw I big difference by hitting a metin/boss, maybe 100 dmg more without crit

the damage boost is not that huge, with the dragon aid critical change its more like a pve nerf than a buff as a dragon shaman
    • I have an idea in how to fix the cooldowns problems:
      -If you are alone (no party) the cooldown of buffs is 10 seconds
      -If there is a member inside of your party, the cooldowns is increased 10 seconds per person: 2 members in the party 20 seconds of cooldown, 8 members in the party 80 seconds of cooldown (is the time you normally would use buffing all the members of the party)
      -Cure cooldown also should increase in 1-2 seconds (about 20 seconds of cooldown if there are 8 members in the party), and 10 seconds when casted alone.
      -Modify Reflect and make it similar to the rest of the buffs (party buff and increase of cooldown)

And finally, you should give us the possibility to cast our buffs in people outside the party (and only the casted person would be buffed, not all the members of his party). When you do this, the cooldown would be 20 seconds (only 10 seconds of cooldown when casted on self).
    • I have done the same as @'Muckel:
      Official Server (No Mount):

Oficial server (Mount):

BETA:

With the update i receive 121 more attack value without mount and 72 with mount. There is a difference, but i think it is not enough, our damage is not going to change a lot (with the changes in Dragon's Aid, we are going to have less damage than before, these fex points aren't enough, Dragon's Aid nerf is really destructive for Dragon Shamans, is like Aura Sword were nerfed...)
    • unforgiven wrote:

That's a nice way of overcoming the cooldown, just like just DCing the character to reset its skills...

Anyways, as I said before, we will reduce the cooldown with the next update although WebZen wants to reduce the Critical Hit chance given by Dragon Aid as exchange.
      @unforgiven so they will put it to 0? Why this skill remain in game... It actually give just 25-30% critics in P with full int dex whatever... Reducing it even more, ppl will not increase this skill anymore... I really don't understand... When Webzen nerfed they did not give us anything in exchange.. But now for make things better they want an exhange... I think we are talking to kids... This as non-sense

The post was edited 2 times, last by Th3Original ().

• Th3Original wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

That's a nice way of overcoming the cooldown, just like just DCing the character to reset its skills...

Anyways, as I said before, we will reduce the cooldown with the next update although WebZen wants to reduce the Critical Hit chance given by Dragon Aid as exchange.
      @unforgiven so they will put it to 0? Why this skill remain in game... It actually give just 25-30% critics in P with full int dex whatever... Reducing it more ppl will not increase this skill anymore... I really don't understand... When Webzen nerfed they did not give us anything in enchange.. But now for make things better they want an echange... I think we are talking to kids... This as non-senseat
      Completely agree with you. If you nerf in some way Dragon Shamans, you have to add us power ups (BELL DAMAGE IS NOT THE SOLUTION).
      Remark again than 100% crits in PvP now are useless, so they have made useless Dragon's Aid and they have nerfed Reflect (it was a really bad skill and now is in the level of Attack Up...)
      You are playing with fire, most of the people who their main character is a Dragon Shaman (included me) will leave the game if lots of things don't change...
    • Hello all!

Skill:
      Swiftness's voice and Summon Lightning's voice do not operate well in game.
      if the Swiftness and the Summon Lightning skill use i than skill-voice do not play to end or it play wrong.

Critical hit:
      The critical hit value are not 40-60% of my skill damage and attack damage. by 8000 damage give the critical hit value: + 300-500 damage. It can must +3200-4800 damage give by 8000 damage to critical hit.

Leadership:
      We can not stun with blocker of leadership. So can we kill hardly the boss-monster. Why trouble it, if the boss-monster stun 61 sec? Ok, character do not stun 61 sec in pvp, but boss-monster can we be sun such 40-50 sec.
      How can we kill the boss-monster, if can not we stun? With stun in blocker of leadership can we kill easly the boss-monster, as healer shaman. Now can not we kill the boss-monster, as healer shaman.

Dragon Aid:
      The Dragon aid's Critical hits are a bit low. it can be Critical hits value 40% by 156(max) int and dragon aid of level p.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Attis85 ().

• Attis85 wrote:

Hello all!

Skill:
      if the Swiftness and the Summon Lightning skill use i than skill-voice do not play to end or it play wrong.

Critical hit:
      The critical hit value are not 40-60% of my skill damage and attack damage. by 8000 damage give the critical hit value: + 300-500 damage. It can must +3200-4800 damage give by 8000 damage to critical hit.

Leadership:
      We can not stun with blocker of leadership. So can we kill hardly the boss-monster. Why trouble it, if the boss-monster stun 61 sec? Ok, character do not stun 61 sec in pvp, but boss-monster can we be sun such 40-50 sec.
      How can we kill the boss-monster, if can not we stun? With stun in blocker of leadership can we kill easly the boss-monster, as healer shaman. Now can not we kill the boss-monster, as healer shaman.

Dragon Aid:
      The Dragon aid's Critical hits are a bit low. it can be Critical hits value 40% by 156(max) int and dragon aid of level p.
      Tbh stunning a boss for 40-50 sec doesn't sounds fair, makes it too easy for u to kill him, I know they are hard to kill for a shaman or ninja etc.
      And 40% critics it's to much for pvp (if they rework it and make it viable again) dragon shaman need's to have some advantage when using that skill on self, in mass pvp, else that skill it's useless to us if every one walks around with 50% critics like now, we suppose to be masters at critics not an bm whit a buff from a friend for example. Sure it will brake pvm a little, getting 100% critics won't be easy and it will be expensive.
    • So, with this update we will have 3 reasons to leave the game..
      1st: PvP will become Magic Sura Vs Healer Shamans... Warriors, ninjas, suras Wep etc will no longer can use one of the advantages, damage in hit... This because critics now are very rare to hit and when hit, is has very low damage.
      2nd: Lycans will no longer be usefull PvP and PvM.
      3rd: Buffers will no longer have use, people wasted lots of time to put their Buffers at lv 100, and now they want kill onde of the best shaman buff (Dragon Aid)

I can tolerate one mistake, but 3 mistakes?
      If you want a different game why change this one? Just create a server and do that changes there... On final we will see how many players that server can have... I play metin2 because i like the game, if i like a big changed game so i will play privates...
    • unforgiven wrote:

I have a question to all Dragon Shamans and Healing Shamans.

In the Beta Server, did you have an easier time to slay monsters and, till some degree, bosses and metins? I am talking about doing it alone, not in a party or with other characters.
      Hey,

Back with one more pvm testing, this time i tried Arges boss. Equip is pretty much the same live/beta server Bamboo Bell+8 pm 39 on beta and pm 43 on live srv, no orcs bonuses (6 on beta but on live server i have 4 more pm from weapon), matt alchemy with no pm on Ruby.
      On live server i could not kill him, highest hit was 2897 and average dmg was ~2225 but i could not kill him, had no poison, bleeding and lasting fire it has so low chance on live server that i give up on using it after a few attempts.
      On beta server i killed him thanks to lasting fire 87% chance, average dmg was ~2360, with that equip i had no piercing bonus.

Conclusion:
      - lasting fire works better on beta, 87% its good, dmg it's not that high like poison so that's not op.
      - dmg done with skills it's nice (7400 on beta with dragon roar and just 5000 on live server)
      - normal hits are still low +-150 dmg won't change much but at least when i want to lvl up i don't have to reset dex for str like we are doing now on live server.

• I play dragon shaman on normal metin2 and now there will be changes. will reduce in the critical buff until I realize the reduction but now say that there will be an increase if you use it and in the end give only 1-3% that is to enjoy who plays shaman the increase has to be at least 10 %, and so it is that they will even end up with the dragon shaman pvm.
    • unforgiven wrote:

On polish server we had Uptade with "balanced buffs" long cooldown and nerfs bufs - polish society told that if this stay 30/40% players will end game. You can read that on Polish board just ask Ignof. Do you think when you decreas critical hit to 20/30% players will play this game ? I dont think so...
      Long cooldwon? Yes Yes for Ex. Meley - 10 Bufs 6 warriors... - realy?
      Nowadays people makes equipment for bufs with full int. Now you add bufs will based on dextrity so people need to buy changes on item shop to mix EQ to have full dextrity and Int - dont even try to tell that people dont spend a lot of $$$ for that...

If buffs will be changed peoples will end game, you will see that. Rest of them will spend $$$ for mixing EQ and they will try to have 30% on critical hit ...

Really great balanc...

You Should ask Polish Society what we told about nerfing Bufs when we have this on our servers(that was a mistake and in 10h you "Fix"that) .

If i will have bufs with 30% with full int i will end this game becouse this game will eb unplayable...

Webzen want to decreas DMG to Mobs so why they dont add some kind of resistance to mobs but just only when they add soome new maps.

Just think how you can play and exp on V3 and on Atlantis V2 witchout exelent alchemist ... with 30% Bufs
    • CantBuffU wrote:

Attis85 wrote:

Hello all!

Skill:

Critical hit:

Leadership:

Dragon Aid:
      Tbh stunning a boss for 40-50 sec doesn't sounds fair, makes it too easy for u to kill him, I know they are hard to kill for a shaman or ninja etc.And 40% critics it's to much for pvp (if they rework it and make it viable again) dragon shaman need's to have some advantage when using that skill on self, in mass pvp, else that skill it's useless to us if every one walks around with 50% critics like now, we suppose to be masters at critics not an bm whit a buff from a friend for example. Sure it will brake pvm a little, getting 100% critics won't be easy and it will be expensive.
      Thank you the your Answer.
      I am healer Shaman.
      I can not like 100% critics. I do not need 100% critical hits.
      Just do not the critical hits work well, as i writed: by 8000 damage could be 11200-12800 damage with 40-60% critical hits damage, but i see just 300-500 damage more.
      Will it be the critical hits in pvp more than 300-500 damage?
    • NieznanyAs wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

On polish server we had Uptade with "balanced buffs" long cooldown and nerfs bufs - polish society told that if this stay 30/40% players will end game. You can read that on Polish board just ask Ignof. Do you think when you decreas critical hit to 20/30% players will play this game ? I dont think so...Long cooldwon? Yes Yes for Ex. Meley - 10 Bufs 6 warriors... - realy?
      Nowadays people makes equipment for bufs with full int. Now you add bufs will based on dextrity so people need to buy changes on item shop to mix EQ to have full dextrity and Int - dont even try to tell that people dont spend a lot of $$$ for that...

If buffs will be changed peoples will end game, you will see that. Rest of them will spend $$$ for mixing EQ and they will try to have 30% on critical hit ...

Really great balanc...

You Should ask Polish Society what we told about nerfing Bufs when we have this on our servers(that was a mistake and in 10h you "Fix"that) .

If i will have bufs with 30% with full int i will end this game becouse this game will eb unplayable...

Webzen want to decreas DMG to Mobs so why they dont add some kind of resistance to mobs but just only when they add soome new maps.

Just think how you can play and exp on V3 and on Atlantis V2 witchout exelent alchemist ... with 30% Bufs
      Dude whait a minute you say that on Metin2.pl Oficial server the live server they updated this Crap from beta server? With this nerf And now healers use Fan weapon And Dragon shaman use Bell weapon to make.high dmg
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • LionKing wrote:

NieznanyAs wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

On polish server we had Uptade with "balanced buffs" long cooldown and nerfs bufs - polish society told that if this stay 30/40% players will end game. You can read that on Polish board just ask Ignof. Do you think when you decreas critical hit to 20/30% players will play this game ? I dont think so...Long cooldwon? Yes Yes for Ex. Meley - 10 Bufs 6 warriors... - realy?Nowadays people makes equipment for bufs with full int. Now you add bufs will based on dextrity so people need to buy changes on item shop to mix EQ to have full dextrity and Int - dont even try to tell that people dont spend a lot of $$$ for that...

Really great balanc...

Dude whait a minute you say that on Metin2.pl Oficial server the live server they updated this Crap from beta server? With this nerf And now healers use Fan weapon And Dragon shaman use Bell weapon to make.high dmg

On Metin.pl weh had some uptaed form Curent Beta server after one of Thursday server reset we had some uptaed. We had some changes for 5/8hours. We had:
      Nerfed Bufs - longcooldown and dragon aid on P 23% on 1point and with 5int DragonAid gives 0.3%.
      Likan purple with -0 Def and with long cooldown
      Less dmg from Sura WP blade(when this uptade i droping Okey cards and i saw that i hade 30/40% less dmg).

This and more you can read on Polish Web site

board.pl.metin2.gameforge.com/…rze-dyskusja/?pageNo=1006

Just see on Date and SS on site :)
    • Th3Original wrote:

So, with this update we will have 3 reasons to leave the game..
      1st: PvP will become Magic Sura Vs Healer Shamans... Warriors, ninjas, suras Wep etc will no longer can use one of the advantages, damage in hit... This because critics now are very rare to hit and when hit, is has very low damage.
      2nd: Lycans will no longer be usefull PvP and PvM.
      3rd: Buffers will no longer have use, people wasted lots of time to put their Buffers at lv 100, and now they want kill onde of the best shaman buff (Dragon Aid)

I can tolerate one mistake, but 3 mistakes?
      If you want a different game why change this one? Just create a server and do that changes there... On final we will see how many players that server can have... I play metin2 because i like the game, if i like a big changed game so i will play privates... [/color][/color]

1 - Critical Hit chance has been restored how it was before. The big difference is the buff from the Dragon Shaman which gives between 20~to 3X% maximum instead of the current 5X%. The Critical Hit Damage only changes in PvP. I though that everyone wanted to have a better PvP experience... looks like that this is not the case...
      2 - They will still be useful, test damages had a reduction of 10~15%. The biggest issue currently is the duration.
      3 - Buffers will still have a use, 20~30% increase in critical hits is better than 0. There is a use still. Cooldown is currently being adjusted.

Metin2 is still Metin2 in its core. Obviously there were some changes, some additions, some updates but it is still Metin2.

@NieznanyAs,
      This was not the same update you have in this beta. This was a mistake. They are not comparable.