Shaman balancing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• A thing that i personally dont agree is finishing the one hit kill.. if u dont have itens simply dont fight him,run, players should be reward by having perfect items and alchemy that they spend lots of yang and euros to obtain it, its like real life, you are a normal person and you try to fight an good mma figher you will be destroyed in seconds, its just the way it is
      criticals should remain double damage.
    • Apollykan wrote:

A thing that i personally dont agree is finishing the one hit kill.. if u dont have itens simply dont fight him,run, players should be reward by having perfect items and alchemy that they spend lots of yang and euros to obtain it, its like real life, you are a normal person and you try to fight an good mma figher you will be destroyed in seconds, its just the way it is
      criticals should remain double damage.
      For me x1,5 damage would make a big difference, but now is less than x1,1 (in my tests) so they are useless... A lot of gear will be devaluated soon.
    • I was joking. It's a game c'mon, the differences you are talking about will still exist. Just that the game devs wanted to focus the PvP on the strategy and group play more than individual combat. This is how they see it and you may or may not agree but in the end this is how it'll be implemented. We have to adapt to the new changes that's all. The ones in the "big league" will still be in that league and will still deal signifficant damage compared with the other players. Nobody said that if you play alot and invest money you'll be granted a nuke to kill anyone with one blow...you'll be better yes compared to the others and still remain better after the update.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Critical Hit
      • The formula to calculate whether a hit is critical or not has changed for PvP
        • The chance of landing a critical strike with normal hits has been reduced.
        • In order to increase skills’ relevance, the chance of landing a critical hit with skills has been increased
      • The damage calculation has also been changed in PvP
        • Instead of simply being 2x the damage, the weapon and weapon grade will influence the outcome of the critical hit (critical hit damage in PvP was reduced by 40-60%)

Why do you say the damage is reduced by 40-60%? In my case the reduction is more than 90%. Check it, is ridicolous.
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

Critical Hit
      • The formula to calculate whether a hit is critical or not has changed for PvP
        • The chance of landing a critical strike with normal hits has been reduced.
        • In order to increase skills’ relevance, the chance of landing a critical hit with skills has been increased
      • The damage calculation has also been changed in PvP
        • Instead of simply being 2x the damage, the weapon and weapon grade will influence the outcome of the critical hit (critical hit damage in PvP was reduced by 40-60%)

Why do you say the damage is reduced by 40-60%? In my case the reduction is more than 90%. Check it, is ridicolous.
      @unforgiven ?
    • unforgiven wrote:

This was already for months in the test server. You can read more about it here:

[BUG] Some documentation for Skill Critical DMG Bug

The damage cannot be lower than the base hit - there is one of the examples where it goes below but this is just an error calculation.
      OMG i didn't read that. STUPID, is the only thing i can say about that update. You are people changing random things in the game, making useless the gear and losing players. I can't believe that a crit could have less damage than non crit if you didn't fix it. Have you ever thought why the people is leaving the game? I'm sure that not, but you continue with your great ideas

Rethink that, you have made all the gear with crits (and Dragon's Aid) useless in PvP, maybe try to remove Aura of Sword, Enchanted Blade, Soul Wolf or Dark Protection, as you have made useless the best skill of Dragon's Shaman.
      I would continue after that, but I'm 99% sure that i won't play more than a month, you have destroyed my character with all your stupid ideas and your intended desirte to make money with all your last updates. Everything is going to be good for you if you sell costumes, power items and stupid expensive items on the item shop that can fail with more than 50% of chances. And here is the problem, I understand that someone who pays money have to have some advantages, but in that game the differences are abbusive
    • Yes but now, there are a lot of better bonus in all the gear than crits, and a lot of people had spent a lot of money trying to have all their gear with crits, and now there are a lot of better bonus (specially in weapons, now all different stats or casting speed are prefered). Another thing is Heaven's Tear Bracelet is not a good option for PvP, when White Gold Bracelets (easy to dop) or lv 85-100 are by far a better option. The same happens with Heaven's Tear Earrings, now Ruby Earrings +8 are 1000 times better, and also, i consider a better option Ebony Earrings or Garnet Earrings. All the PvP gear with crits will be devaluated!
    • Regarding the boost for the healer, I have mixed feelings. DMG changed slightly - at 61lvl 40% of the half-humans 21um 120 int and the pet (without sash and alchemy):

Before the balance-Lightning Throw (P) average 9k, Summon Lightning (P) 11-12k (without crit)
      After the balance - Lightning Throw (P) on average 11k, Summon Lightning (P) 13.5 - 14.5k
      Cure (P) - recovered 5k, recover 5,5k - also minor change, I expected something more - because what difference 500hp when players can have 35k bp ... Cure becomes useless - you see it Ideally, when nobody uses it in the combat zone.
      Lighning Claw (1 point) - I did not check the chance to slow down - 11%, I have not managed to slow down yet, I do not know what boost is with the skill on P
      Swiftness - other points (8 times) - cooldown same much more speed - at current state - 11% CD and 26% speed, also big +

Plus a cool down Summon Lightning to 10 seconds, while the cast could leave as it is.
      I think the flashing animation was "cut", the skill is executed even faster than before - in my opinion it was not needed, although it is ok.

Prior to the update, stun from the Summon Lightning was rare, now even less frequent. In my opinion,% should slightly increase - even up to 40% - most still have it. The problem with stun with the call was because the PT effect had prolonged its action, now it was eliminated, so in my opinion they should increase the chance.

Immediate Lightning Throw should give me some bonus - eg kick off your opponent (like a repetitive shot) - it would help to keep a reasonable distance and release from the sword when falling into someone with an autoatack.

Synergy from strength - recall and claw - is it working? After resetting the dex with 90p and putting everything in str, the Summon Lightning is nearly 3k less than skill, the claw is too low to test. Error? or maybe this synergy exists only theoretically?