Dont ruin lykan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Apollykan wrote:

i like that fact that you said overall damage and just want to reduce lykan damage.. lykan saying that are going to quit the game its not blackmail its the reality, we invested in something that is going to be nerfed, its playing with our money, not just yang but hundreds of euros/dollares whatever.

Sorry but you're wrong here. Invested money is never a guarantee for Items not being up for change. In no way you can expect somebody to not change something because you invested money into it. That’s just a fact, it works that way in real life too. You invested money, yes. But a nerf to your played character doesn’t devaluate your Lycan.

The Lycan itself is one of the strongest, if not the strongest class in the actual game. Beside its many upsides it doesn’t have many major downsides. Compared to others for Example, the Lycan is easily able to reach the cap of 100 piercing which provides him with even more damage.

So please, stop acting like we’re reducing the AV push from Crimson Soul by 90% or something like that & trying to kill your Class, because we're not.

Other than that there’s already been changes to the damage calculation for Ninjas and Shamans, so what you’re stating is factually incorrect.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!

The post was edited 3 times, last by meh ().

• meh wrote:

Th3Original wrote:

You know what will happen with this changes right? Lycan players do not want their chars nerfed.. Not in damage, and you need to understand the players point... We play the game, we are your clients... If you don't respect it what you can expect from players? It's the same in all games... You can balance not removing damages ou critics or anything else...
      Is a big difference in the PVP and PVM balance... Removing damege from lycan will afect both sides... Critics will afect both sides... If you want remove damage in PVM side, so you need to nerf all mobs and boss's... You need to keep the player choice.. Playing solo or group.. And you are failing in this side.
      I get you’re angry and as a player who has been playing this game for 9 years I can understand where your anger is coming from. But please consider this, we’re having a Beta because we are following your ongoing wish of a good balancing.

You got the wrong mindset if you expect a good balancing but are not willing to go without some of the damage you were able to deal over the past few years. It’s no secret that there’s too much damage implemented in this game. So that’s why we are here, and that’s why a Lycan nerf is necessary.

Furthermore I'm asking you to please stop with the ongoing argument of “if you change something I like I’m going to leave”. We all want a good balancing. But this “blackmailing” has to stop. Since it doesn't help the current Situation at all. It would be more helpful if you’d put your energy in giving good and constructive feedback on how we should handle/change things, what changes you’re not a fan of etc. instead of reminding us over and over again that you’re going to leave if we change a piece that you don’t want to see changed.
      You want sulutions for the hightest damages? I can give you.. Now if it is good for you? of course no... But there is the fact... You want less damage, so sacrifice your money for that...
      1- Remove permanently the damege itens (Lollypop, power rings, dragon powers etc...)
      2- Remove Potions like Zin Water, Blue Dew etc etc
      3- Remove forom destiny wheel tiger itens, like earings etc etc...
      4- Remove IS Pets if necessary

Now i ask you? You want to sacrifice your money? You just want take from us... Not from yours...
    • ArkadiuszMistrz wrote:

Please GF Just Dont listen to this crybabies who tell that they’re going to drop game - they’re not.

Dont get frightened by this talk balance has to nerf dmg End of speech
      That no matter the nerf to the damage, no problem

But what will ruin the wolf soul is that they reduce the duration and put a great time of load, that DOES NOT HAVE JUSTIFICATION, LOGICAL REASON

Is it not enough to reduce skill damage by 25%, reduce penetrating blows by 80%? That would be good
      If it is enough with the lv 70 weapon has a maximum damage of 249 and 15% attack speed and the lv 75 weapon of lycan has a maximum damage of 200

While the poisoned weapon reaches 277

Reduce the duration and increase the loading time of the scarlet wolf soul
      !!! not that
      That is to kill the skill, to kill the lycan

The post was edited 2 times, last by monkie2 ().

• Th3Original wrote:

You want sulutions for the hightest damages? I can give you.. Now if it is good for you? of course no... But there is the fact... You want less damage, so sacrifice your money for that...
      1- Remove permanently the damege itens (Lollypop, power rings, dragon powers etc...)

Now i ask you? You want to sacrifice your money? You just want take from us... Not from yours...

The Damage Push you’re telling us to remove is nothing major. Compared to Alchemy, Zin Water & Dew’s really don’t push THAT much.
      If we were to remove Dragon Bone Items from destiny wheel you guys would be the first to complain why there’s no good rewards in the 3rd Level.

Same goes for Dragon Push in general. Everybody of you wants to have a good balancing but if we were to remove those “core Items” I’m pretty sure the majority would riot pretty hard.
      Furthermore I think that Itemshop pets are the lesser evil. Compared to Shoulder Sash System or, as mentioned above, Alchemy.

Regarding Crimson Wolf Soul i can only imagine it being changed. Because I don't get the Logic behind that Change myself.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!

The post was edited 1 time, last by meh ().

• meh wrote:

Th3Original wrote:

The Damage Push you’re telling us to remove is nothing major. Compared to Alchemy, Zin Water & Dew’s really don’t push THAT much.
      If we were to remove Dragon Bone Items from destiny wheel you guys would be the first to complain why there’s no good rewards in the 3rd Level.

Same goes for Dragon Push in general. Everybody of you wants to have a good balancing but if we were to remove those “core Items” I’m pretty sure the majority would riot pretty hard.
      Furthermore I think that Itemshop pets are the lesser evil. Compared to Shoulder Sash System or, as mentioned above, Alchemy.

Regarding Crimson Wolf Soul i can only imagine it being changed. Because I don't get the Logic behind that Change myself.
      We are now complain about this changes.. And you will make it as we want or not.. So you can remove that itens if we want or not... Now if we prefer that IS removed or nerf in the skills/ Critic system... I think we all prefer you remove that itens...
      I want a fair game, and this changes is not fair... PVP changes? I can understand..: But don't change inything in pVM damages.. Or just change the mobs/ boss too... We want can do solo boss's as we done always... Many players like that option...
    • @Th3Original

Sorry, but i don’t see any of the changes being „unfair“. As mentioned above, the Lycan nerf won’t reduce the AV gained from Crimson Soul by 90% or something. It will be a small change to counterbalance between the Lycan and other strong races.

Please also keep in mind that this is YOUR Opinion. Opinions from other players may vary. That's why stating "we all prefefer you to remove the Itemshop Items" is not accurate.

Regarding the PvM Situation.. haven’t you read the news?

• How fair is 30% dmg boost bought in IS to other players wchich didnt bought it?

I get it. Its free to play but Dont make it pay2win. If i play shaman as main character i have to buy both items - 30% physical and 30% magical dmg boosters. How fair and balanced it is ?
    • meh wrote:

@Th3Original

Sorry, but i don’t see any of the changes being „unfair“. As mentioned above, the Lycan nerf won’t reduce the AV gained from Crimson Soul by 90% or something. It will be a small change to counterbalance between the Lycan and other strong races.

Please also keep in mind that this is YOUR Opinion. Opinions from other players may vary. That's why stating "we all prefefer you to remove the Itemshop Items" is not accurate.

small changes? i saw the "error" in the maintenance, my crimson soul went from 575 damage with 90 int to 320 damage, not even with 90 int plus all itens with full int lykan are going to reach the damage of sura magic blade base damage with 90 int
    • meh wrote:

@Th3Original

I read it right now... Is good news... But we (who have lycans) will fight until the end... Me as player, i want the best, we all need want it... So reducing damage i continue saying is not the best option.
      Also the shaman buffs need to be removed the cooldown time, we die a lot of times at many boss's and we need get buffs again as fast we can.
      How you kill a boss who give you damages like 60 80k many times and wait buffs cooldown? As you guys said in a enterview, you know buffers is a important need in the game... And that, point the use of them in a wrong way.
    • Th3Original wrote:

meh wrote:

@Th3Original

I read it right now... Is good news... But we (who have lycans) will fight until the end... Me as player, i want the best, we all need want it... So reducing damage i continue saying is not the best option.Also the shaman buffs need to be removed the cooldown time, we die a lot of times at many boss's and we need get buffs again as fast we can.
      How you kill a boss who give you damages like 60 80k many times and wait buffs cooldown? As you guys said in a enterview, you know buffers is a important need in the game... And that, point the use of them in a wrong way.
      I am agree with you at the category with buff and Boss the cooldown for the Shaman bufs must be reduced not increased Example : If i go at razador and the Mighty razador hit me 3 times critical and give me Over my whole Pv 33k and after i must give to myself buff oo but no i cant because you increase the cooldown for buffs. Really GameForge Webzen from where you got this ideeas?What your dream last night you put in practice in the next day on morning sorry to be sarcastic but you screw this game a long in the time first was Free To Play now all is PAY 2 WIN pay to make level 95+ pay to have alchemy pay to win elixirs pay to make a mision 92 94 at Seon Peyong ...for that elixir or stay half of year to give 10 jewelry..The Director of production sayd that they will listen to all players feedbacks and opinions all i can se is A act from your side well that act made the game lost players.And for the guy sayd that 35% population from game is not a lost or not many players REMEMBER ONE THING if that 35% 2 players spend over 2k euro per mounth because is they pleasure not forced but no one in the game, for gameforge is a huge lost buddy and trust me they dont care about the normal players they care about money all things in our days resume at one THing MONEY.Sorry to be honest gameforge webzen but this is the True story from this game and yes the players who spend real money on this 12x12 pixel 3D game keeps the game alive pay the bils the salary and keep for normal players the game running.Im sorry if i offence someone but this is the true story.The End
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • At the beginning I would like to apologize to all for the errors in the translation.For 7 years playing metin2, I have a lot of knowledge about this game. When we opened a new server with our friends we started over again. I chose the lycan so this galactic and immortal indestructible lycan which destroys everything for one stroke. Unfortunately I was very disappointed because unfortunately likan is not as strong as it seems. The pvp beating animation is a tragedy not to mention weapons whose attack value is also funny. And you want this character to weaken because it is OP ??? Most of all, they have what they do not play or stand in the city all day and do nothing and lose with lykan.Everybody tried to make his lycan perfect to put heart time and money and you now come and want to weaken the lykan ??? None of you dear administrators of the game did not play this game as we are old guard. You do not know anything about her and you listen to children who have 30 lvl and do nothing but stand in the city and search for love online. Instead of dealing with scammers and thieves who release 1lvl bots in cities 1 and 2 you are making it difficult for honest people who play fair and keep the game. If after so many years you destroy then why did we spend so much time heart and money you have guarantees that our players will leave and you will stay with your bots.
    • @Apollykan Yes. With INT you should be able to surpass, Sura and Warrior buffs. I think it's just fair, compared to other Classes, to equalize it that way. You're missing objectivity, if you're telling me it's "unfair" to bring all the Classes to a equal result, instead of having 1 Class who dominates them all.
      I can't tell you anything new regarding the Buff Situation unfortunately. But it seems pretty strange to me as well..

Lykan wrote:

None of you dear administrators of the game did not play this game as we are old guard.

I've been playing this Game for the last 9 Years ;)

But sorry, the Lycan has many advantages.
      - For example many Monster still don't have Claw Defense so you're still one of the strongest/the strongest Class in PvM Content.
      - You can easily reach 100%+ Piercing through self-buffs.
      - Only a few People have enough Claw Defense in their Open PvP Equipment to stand strong against a Lycan.
      I don’t see the bad "Attack Animation" as a Argument. That's because the Lycan deals most of his Damage by using Skills, even though auto Attacks deal a devastating amount of Damage as well.

So please.. Stop implying that your Class is "completely useless" and also stop overlooking the clear Benefits you have, while playing a Lycan.

The post was edited 7 times, last by meh ().

• meh wrote:

@Apollykan Yes. With INT you should be able to surpass, Sura and Warrior buffs. I think it's just fair, compared to other Classes, to equalize it that way. You're missing objectivity, if you're telling me it's "unfair" to bring all the Classes to a equal result, instead of having 1 Class who dominates them all.
      I can't tell you anything new regarding the Buff Situation unfortunately. But it seems pretty strange to me as well..

Lykan wrote:

None of you dear administrators of the game did not play this game as we are old guard.

- For example many Monster still don't have Claw Defense so you're still one of the strongest/the strongest Class in PvM Content.
      - Only a few People have enough Claw Defense in their Open PvP Equipment to stand strong against a Lycan.
      I don’t see the bad "Attack Animation" as a Argument. That's because the Lycan deals most of his Damage by using Skills, even though auto Attacks deal a devastating amount of Damage as well.

So please.. Stop implying that your Class is "completely useless" and also stop overlooking the clear Benefits you have, while playing a Lycan.
      with maximal INT we are going to have more damage that sura with maximal INT too? or are you having just more damage compared to sura having only 90 INT? And what about skill duration? And cooldown?
    • Contagem de

meh wrote:

@Apollykan Yes. With INT you should be able to surpass, Sura and Warrior buffs. I think it's just fair, compared to other Classes, to equalize it that way. You're missing objectivity, if you're telling me it's "unfair" to bring all the Classes to a equal result, instead of having 1 Class who dominates them all.

Lykan wrote:

No one complains about reducing or eliminating penetration (no problem )
      Remove critical skills?( no problem)
      Reduce the damage of the scarlet soul (by 20-25%) (no problem)
      But to reduce the duration to 60 or 100 seconds, to give a charging time of 120 to + seconds, (Fuc ...)

That is because the others do not deign to equip themselves with claw resistance, should you nerfear to lycan? (wtf)

Lycan OP = Because it has no claw resistance ... very god ,Equip you claw resistance and you will see if it is OP
      Or reduce damage to lycan until you can not kill anyone with 0% claw resistance, I say

that is to say that you have nine years of game, the lycan will have 3 years and still you do not have resistance to claws,?

9 years in city without doing anything :)

The post was edited 4 times, last by monkie2 ().