Dont ruin lykan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Twiet wrote:

Reasons:
      -Suras cant buff their enchanted blade with an int weapon
      -you forgot to mention the piercing hits from crimson which highers the DMG
      -Suras do not get the double attack out of a poison sword ! They are nerfed in this case you didnt know ?
      -No they cannot, that's why I said considering they got 12 int on their main weapon
      -I thought they were fixing that? it was considered as a bug dude
      -oh yeah you're right i think, it should be something like 1,5x, I fixed it..

The post was edited 5 times, last by jeroenado ().

• jeroenado wrote:

-I thought they were fixing that? it was considered as a bug dude
      They only want to reduce the chance of landing a piercing hit. So it was written.

jeroenado wrote:

-yes they do and so does every other character in their TOTAL attack value calculation... and what is nerfed I missed something?
      All characters get the double of their weapon as attack value. Shaman Warrior Lycan and Ninja except the Sura.
      I tested it a second ago on a german server to be safe in this statement. I dont know for how long that nerf existed, but at least a few years. I mentioned it many times in the german forum to get an answer if this is intentional, but no answer.
    • I used to play as Lycan a few months ago but I dropped it because the hit animation of the Lycan is just broken. I couldn't hit my enemies in PvM/PvP at all, it was really weird. I have to say that on mounts in PvM against metin stones or bosses the Lycan is more powerful than Sura Weapons and Body War, I don't know about the PvP part tho. Regarding PvM the Lycan needs a nerf in damage and piercing but this seems to be a little too much.
    • wisdom10 wrote:

I've done some tests with my lycan 92 on setaou archers.
      In beta, with 138 int and 540 AV, the damage output is around 5.1 ~ 5.6 (with spacebar attack).
      In official server, with 138 int and 885 AV, the damage is the same.

?(
      nerf was not implemented yet

even if it says it lasts 55 seconds, it still lasts its 175 seconds

equal to attack value

those who post that the damage difference is from 40 000 to 37 500 stones are lying,

the nerf has not yet been implemented
    • OmulCuier wrote:

I used to play as Lycan a few months ago but I dropped it because the hit animation of the Lycan is just broken. I couldn't hit my enemies in PvM/PvP at all, it was really weird. I have to say that on mounts in PvM against metin stones or bosses the Lycan is more powerful than Sura Weapons and Body War, I don't know about the PvP part tho. Regarding PvM the Lycan needs a nerf in damage and piercing but this seems to be a little too much.
      he doesnt need a direct nerf on damage but put the int bump to crimson equal to suras enchanted blade, and reduce just a bit of piercing
    • Seriously, are you complaining about the skill duration?
      You will activate it more times instead of 2-3; so what's the issue here?

Why should Crimson be like Enchanted Sword?
      If you try to do a compare with this skill, why ninjas or shaman classes haven't a skill with the same damage attack?

You are trying to buff a skill similar to another one just because it has a better damage value; this is not a real feedback at all :D

Game and Wiki Admin at Metin2.it.
      Metin2 tester with love :love:
    • Olthir wrote:

Seriously, are you complaining about the skill duration?

If you try to do a compare with this skill, why ninjas or shaman classes haven't a skill with the same damage attack?

You are trying to buff a skill similar to another one just because it has a better damage value; this is not a real feedback at all :D
      following that logic why not nerf the weapon sura or aura of warriors duration too? srsly i think that testers are supposed to be inparcial testers..
      Why not activate more times? Because during pvm/pve a metin or a boss and switching to all itens with int its not very enjoyable is just annoying doing that every 50 seconds..
      We are not trying to compare anything, other classes are, talking smack about our crimson.. Its unfair going from 175 to 55, and the av..
    • Olthir wrote:

by God, you say we do not complain for the duration of the skill ?? wtf

riding on the horse, to activate the scarlet with intelligence equipment, it loses something of 7-8 seconds (between getting off the horse, equipping, activating ability, climbing the horse) only for 55 seconds of duration (than in slight or breaking stones , turn into 46-47 seconds, ridiculous

in a high level duel, 55 seconds does not reach, you will run out of scarlet in full duel

here is evidence...

the time is gold

The post was edited 1 time, last by Monsaire ().

• aura 92sec - crimson 175sec - blade 175sec .

Olthir wrote:

aura 92sec - crimson 175sec - blade 175sec ...

The heavy reduction in duration and the value of the computer are a big problem ... especially for those who spent money and time to carry on a pg that will become anonymous, until it disappears.
      Bring crimson to 50sec type, lessen nearly half damage, does not make lican the class like body war and sura, lesser ?? and if we want to say it all, in general among all of them? Why should I keep the lican or choose it if so disadvantaged? Maybe why do I like animals?
      By taking advantage of the trafs, which can be beneficial, the damage and the duration can not be touched too much, because it balances where it has shortages of itself as class and compared to the others. The duration must be reduced by little, even the damage and only the trafs must be corrected. This is a BALANCE, fair to balance, that proposed by the game is like destroying a class, disadvantageing it exaggerately in every field.

sorry, translate by google.

The post was edited 1 time, last by haz ().

• Olthir wrote:

The issue is, that every time you turn on crimson wolf you will:
      • lose some time
      • The monsters will do more DMG while turn it on (because you don’t hit them away etc.)
      • If you change your equipment and the server lags then you need to check it twice if it has changed or not
      • If there are monsters which can
      • You might die while changing the equipment + trun on crimson wolf soul + monsters that attack you while doing this
      But that’s not all, the reduction of the duration also inflects the DMG over time.

Let me explain it to you with a small calculation with the following example:
      • 1 Hit per second
      • 1 Hit does 1 DMG
      • --》1 DMG/s
      • Turn on crimson wolf will take around 10 seconds (because you need to go off the mount + change the equipment twice)
      • Just the duration will be changed
      Calculation for 55 second duration:
      • 55 s crimson wolf duration + 10 s “turning on duration” = 65 s overall
      • 55 s * 1 DMG/s = 55 DMG
      • 55 DMG : 65 s = ~0,85 DMG/s
      Calculation for 175 second duration:
      • 175 s crimson wolf duration + 10 s “turning on duration” = 185 s overall
      • 175 s * 1 DMG/s = 175 DMG
      • 55 DMG : 65 s = ~0,95 DMG/s
      The difference between 0,95 DMG/s and 0,85 DMG/s is around 10% (less DMG per Second in )

I think 10 seconds is a good time if you do the following steps:
      • Dismount
      • Change the equipment
      • Turn on crimson wolf
      • Change the equipment again
      • Mount
      It most likely will take more time because of the monsters + stuns etc. It also depends on the map and the servers. If it is “laggy” (lag, screen freezes, slow server, etc.) then you will need more time.

So, the duration will inflect the DMG over time and it also will be less fun to play like this because it really get down to your nerves if you get a stun or die while changing the equipment + turn on crimson wolf soul.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yemon ().

• This is for all that want lycan to pe lowered!

I have a quite good lyca lv 84 with P skills and great items so i can relate.

First of all what stopped players from making claw def items in pvp?? Almost every time i send a duel request or something i recive the message "i dont have claw defence". It have been more than 1 year time to get at least 40 claw def in items at least for 1-1 duel.

Second, in a fair duel if both players use almost same amount of defence with/without alchemy, everything will refere to gameplay. I made as equal as possible in duel against war or sura or ninja ane we all had same chances of succes. ( i dont talk about beta, i mean normal server)

Third, I had all characters in metin2 and the hardest to play with it is lycan. If nobody had realized this so far, i am telling you that lycan skills are easy to dodge in 1-1.

In conclusion, lycans ar not so op if you can manage to get defence against. It is normal to eat 10k dmg from a 84 player if you have 0 defence against him so dont complain anymore, work and make claw defence because our "big" damage compensate by gameplay.

Good luck and have fun,
      Losty.
    • This testers just funny one of them saying crimson soul better than aura and enchantred blade one of them saying stop compare with other skills about duration lol metin2 will lose so much player after this pack testers so amateur I think they never played as a 105 lvl character they don't know pvp and pve logic so annoying they defending 175 to 55 sec duration nerf they defending 585 to 360 av nerf this is just killing character this nerf just to big you can't nerf like this after 2-3 years when we did perfect alchemy when we did pve and pvp items there is no logic instead of big nerfs buff weak characters try to use some logic in this
    • Lycans are also a much less popular character than warriors and suras, and no that's not because there are no items available for them. Look at your recently released servers for example, more people still went for suras and warriors despite the fact lycans have more damage on horse. You know why? Beause the gameplay is way more attractive (to most people) than the gameplay of lycans... Yet you're still talking about nerfs for this character? Seriously, with this nerf you'll only make lycans even more unattractive. The most important reason why people are playing this character in pvm is because it has more damage than warriors/suras on horse, yeah that's where lycans also signed up for..

Yeah I really still think you guys are wrong on nerfing this character at all. The only thing you should be touching, are the piercing/crit/12s cooldowns and the wolf breath double damage on this character, if you really want to nerf something.
    • StopRuinLycan wrote:

This testers just funny one of them saying crimson soul better than aura and enchantred blade one of them saying stop compare with other skills about duration lol metin2 will lose so much player after this pack testers so amateur I think they never played as a 105 lvl character they don't know pvp and pve logic so annoying they defending 175 to 55 sec duration nerf they defending 585 to 360 av nerf this is just killing character this nerf just to big you can't nerf like this after 2-3 years when we did perfect alchemy when we did pve and pvp items there is no logic instead of big nerfs buff weak characters try to use some logic in this
      Please, keep down.
      You are a troll, otherwise you should have this username.
      Testers are players as you, but we are doing these tasks since years so please, don't say these bad words on us.
      We are here to give the best effort of this balancing, and if you don't have understand we are all of from the same side.
      But you will not understand it, you are here just for trolling us and not for givin properly feedbacks.
      We are just talking; and meanwhile you are spending your time to write these stuff, you have lost the opportunity to talk and motivate your opinion.

But i'm sure you will not do that, because of your nature.

We know how Lycan class work, also and specially on high level, so please stop judging us and do your work. We will do our.
      If any other people want to continue this useless discussion about our tasks, please open a private message with me, i'll be glad to reply on all your questions about tester life.

All other same type messages will be edited.

Focus on the main thread; lycan changes.

Grazie!

Game and Wiki Admin at Metin2.it.
      Metin2 tester with love :love:
    • Olthir wrote:

StopRuinLycan wrote:

This testers just funny one of them saying crimson soul better than aura and enchantred blade one of them saying stop compare with other skills about duration lol metin2 will lose so much player after this pack testers so amateur I think they never played as a 105 lvl character they don't know pvp and pve logic so annoying they defending 175 to 55 sec duration nerf they defending 585 to 360 av nerf this is just killing character this nerf just to big you can't nerf like this after 2-3 years when we did perfect alchemy when we did pve and pvp items there is no logic instead of big nerfs buff weak characters try to use some logic in this
      Please, keep down.You are a troll, otherwise you should have this username.
      Testers are players as you, but we are doing these tasks since years so please, don't say these bad words on us.
      We are here to give the best effort of this balancing, and if you don't have understand we are all of from the same side.
      But you will not understand it, you are here just for trolling us and not for givin properly feedbacks.
      We are just talking; and meanwhile you are spending your time to write these stuff, you have lost the opportunity to talk and motivate your opinion.

But i'm sure you will not do that, because of your nature.

We know how Lycan class work, also and specially on high level, so please stop judging us and do your work. We will do our.
      If any other people want to continue this useless discussion about our tasks, please open a private message with me, i'll be glad to reply on all your questions about tester life.

All other same type messages will be edited.

Focus on the main thread; lycan changes.

Grazie!
      he is probably a bit nervous being a lycan player, as myself, i am sure that you do your job, i speak for every lycan, and ask you to test every aspects, pvp against perfect set in other races, have a look the the weird hits and skill misses, i think likan has good damage in hits to balance some of is flaws, that why he was done like that from origin. in my personal opnion and feedback that i got from players with other races is that lycan has a bit to much pierce, damage is fine people who got lycan resist say that the damage is not op,
      But i trust you testers to test this things, and see what am i saying with your own eyes, and pay attention to skill duration, the character skill with only 55 seconds it makes impossible to do somethings.
    • IElfenLied wrote:

If you do not respect the feedbacks you will not respect, I will almost remove all the features of the character that I play. Half the power is being reduced. Do not expect me to respect that.
      They respect feedback written in german much more and it's also answered more clearly.

I'm still not seeing any hard arguments for a nerf like this. Anyways, I read in the german faction that they think lycans should have more damage than weapon suras but still below or on same level as body warriors. I don't see the point of this.

Why should a character (body warrior), which requires no thinking but just holding spacebar and activation of aura of the sword, have more damage than a weapon sura/lycan who is doing an int buff up in pvm (on mount)? I really want some strong arguments for this. Yeah lycan has better skill damage than a body warrior, but lycans also have a really crap design.