Dont ruin lykan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• low dmg Likan...
      low time purpur...
      wrong balance...

Any other interesting GF offer will have for the players to further blow up this game?

People do not have full sets of equipment, and here beautiful steps from the administration are getting ready. Talismans on +200;)
      This just confirms that this game is already go to down.

Such novelties are not well thought out on your part, and they just blow up this game.

Where are these times max. level 105 ( It was beautiful times )....

Now it's just getting worse :((((((
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • base atack value 585 to 480 okey I can understand
      int bump nerfed to 6.6 to 4.4 why both must get nerf
      and duration 175 to 92

its not fair stop messing with everything don't touch int bump or base atack value atleast already this nerf not deserved
    • unforgiven wrote:

As said many times, Lycan got lots of buffs through stats and other things. The current version will stay. Anyways, everyone is comparing Lycan with Warrior/Sura on their normal gameplay, let's give some love to the Shamans too.

unforgiven wrote:

As said many times, Lycan got lots of buffs through stats and other things. The current version will stay. Anyways, everyone is comparing Lycan with Warrior/Sura on their normal gameplay, let's give some love to the Shamans too.
      @unforgiven can you please tell us what is the current INT scalling per 1 point on this new version of crimson? and is piercing too at P. Thank you
    • unforgiven wrote:

Speaking of shamans, you've already gotten bonuses for people from the shaman's skills.
      Now every time an exponent gets smaller bonuses from a shaman.
      And in addition now the purple minority in the wolf.

Your changes are really bad. You make bad moves.
      The game should be fun.
      And now all of us are pissed because there is a bad balance.

Ninja got extra bonuses despite being a very strong character.
      Ninja was very fortified even too much.

Likan was a very well-rounded character, and now he's not going to do anything.
      If you reduce the damage, you must it should somehow be rewarded with a wolf.

I'm sorry to write this but your company's policy is to take away and not to enjoy the game.

For such a game and your approach and spoil the game through bad decisions many people want to end the game and do so if you do not find a common language with the players.

It's players playing this game and it's a pleasure for us.
      But when you start to spoil what you like to play will end up causing you to fall down this game.

• unforgiven wrote:

Understand this, you and the company you represent. I do not know how is it on other communities, but on the romanian server, ALL lycans are long gone, everybody sold or is selling his lycan (including myself). I've been paying your salaries since 2010 and belive me, i am going to stop here. I consider this "update" and "balance" of your a jest. To be honest, even if you back down now, it's kind of late for you guys, i am sure that you see that now and it's going to be even worse in the next weeks. Good luck with everything and congrats to the persons responsible for this bad joke metin has become (that they made, actually).
    • @unforgiven i'm sorry, but i ask you to learn your community players . Increase the attack value of crimson of 50 point and the duration like the official if you want that the game don't go Over. This is not a great request but is important for us and for the game. If you don't want to lose a lot number of players, because the game hav 10 years ant believe me that no one new player will play metin2. We're the players and there will not be new
    • Hello,
      I wanna to show all of you my opinion of this "balance"
      Let's take a closer look to the all characters with skill that increases attack power.

Sura:
      Enchanted Blade gives sura good attack boost and (on P) 12% hp stealing, which give us most powerful hp regeneration in this game.
      Enchanted Blade also increases with lvl, and have some boost from the int in equipment, alchemy etc, so having additional equipment to increase dmg is good idea, but you can also don't use it, and blade still will be powerful.
      With that skill sura is character which can survive in many places, better than other clases of course(poison don't off hp stealing from blade instead of regenerating hp from hits in equipment/alchemy).
      Sura never beat dmg that body does, but he can regenerate his hp much more better than body.
      Duration- 175sec (good).
      Base dmg- 585 (normal).
      Can be on/off at any time- yes.
      Animation of attack from ground- normal.
      Dmg from marble- normal.

Warrior:
      Aura of sword gives us one of the most powerful attack boost, but it have small duration.
      If i remember it right aura increases with lvl, boost from equipment, alchemy etc is very small, so having additional equipment to increase dmg is useless.
      Warrior have high dmg with aura, but with regeneration is like other characters excluding weapon sura.
      Warrior also have (ability?) that allows him to don't take huge dmg from bosses(not at all situations, but in most)[Mental also have this].
      Probably it's some king of bug that other characters receive huge dmg more often, but we cannot be confident.
      Duration- 92sec (i think it's half good, should be more than now, but lower than blade duration[120sec should be good] why? I don't know any warrior that change equipment to have higher attack on aura, instead of sura/lycan).
      Base dmg- i cannot precise it, but it's higher than blade(good).
      Can be on/off at any time- no, but it should be like blade.
      Animation of attack from ground-normal.
      Dmg from marble- normal.

Lycan:
      Crimson Wolf Soul(i name it CWS to save some time) gives us good attack boost and steal some defence for it. Also give us high piercing chance(i don't remember value on official, but now it's 11% and that's good).
      CWS won't increase with lvl, boost from equipment is big(official is 6,25 for 1 int/beta 5 for 1 int), boost of piercing is small, but it's always something, right?
      Change of int is good, 6.25 was too much, 5 is perfect. So if CWS don't increase with level lycan must use additional equipment to have better dmg(remeber that lycan have worst weapon than other clases[Small attack value in claws]). Changing equipment is dangerous (and boring :<) both in PVM[take some time, monsters can kill us in harder places] and PVP[changing equipment=lose defence against weapons, so it's stupid to change equipment in PVP].
      Nerf of attack skills not that hurt so much.
      Base dmg- 473(what? why? worst animation of attack from ground, probably worst attack value in weapon[marble dmg --], at least 585 should be base dmg.)
      Duration-92sec(like i said before, lycan must use additional equipment to have good dmg, so it should have 175 sec duration like sura).
      Can be on/off at any time- no (official 2 sec[so like blade for me]/beta 22sec), CWS should be like blade because lycan using additional eq almost always, and sometimes he don't wear all of this(if you do something game don't change item because "You have to stand still to equip the item".
      Animation of attack from ground- as if he has autism, lycan have worst animation from all characters, this is big disability .
      Dmg from marble- another disability, lycan has small attack value in weapon so his attack on marble is lower than other clases.

I hope some GF employee will se my opinion and think about warrior(duration) and lycan(CWS).
      PS:change this cancer animation from ground :)

Thanks for reading my scribble, and of course:
      SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.
      It's terrible :<
    • unforgiven wrote:

Balancing does not mean that you need to be the best at everything. Most of the times you still have pretty high damage skills with lots of bonuses on top which other characters do not have. I understand that it is always hard when we change how players play the game but unfortunately this is really needed.
      But lycan is no weak now , is very annoying...you are dependent on that set with int and because of that we need that extra time ,150 like before was fine .
    • 92 second duration so annoying 22 second cooldown annoying 473 atack value on perfect crimson annoying int bump 6.6 to 4.4 annoying why you ruin everything atleast give us old duration and 0 cooldown like official you nerf int bump okey its acceptable then why you nerf base crimson atack value 585 to 473 already 92 sec duration useless
    • unforgiven wrote:

Balancing does not mean that you need to be the best at everything. Most of the times you still have pretty high damage skills with lots of bonuses on top which other characters do not have. I understand that it is always hard when we change how players play the game but unfortunately this is really needed.

I'm sorry to write this.

How many times do we have to say that lycan needs POWER in purple.

It is supposed to be done balancing every character class should beat similarly.
      And see what you bring.

You reduce the skill level of the wolf.
      You reduce the level of damage from intelligence.
      The wolf weakens almost 50%.

See for yourself
      1) The wolf purple have low damage less than a warrior.
      2) The wolf purple does not grow as sura in conjunction with lvl.
      3) The wolf purple have low damage as sura from inteligence.

Wolf animations are very slow:
      1) Likan with the same attack speed will hit 4 times - the warrior will hit at the same time 10 times
      2) Likan with the same attack speed will hit 4 times - Sura will hit at the same time 8 times
      3) Likan with the same attack speed will hit 4 times - Ninja will hit at the same time 12 times

This is a balance !! This is not a balance !!

Sura, the Warrior, the Ninja will be quicker to beat the Meta and Bosses than Likan.
      Where, answer ... where is balance ?!!!

This is ridiculous !!! You will not be able to play this character !!! Webzen, GF this is not ok.

Look in SERVER many people sell account with Likan because!

@Firelli

Zensiert, Ermahnung wegen Umgangston.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GamePriv: Look in SERVER many people sell account with Likan because THIS BALANCE OF LIKAN IS NERF IS NOT BALANCE !!!!!!! ().

• GamePriv wrote:

Wolf animations are very slow:
      1) Likan with the same attack speed will hit 4 times - the warrior will hit at the same time 10 times
      2) Likan with the same attack speed will hit 4 times - Sura will hit at the same time 8 times
      3) Likan with the same attack speed will hit 4 times - Ninja will hit at the same time 12 times
      And Shamans? I think that on averge lykans are now OK, good in PvP and PvE. Dragon Shamans are really bad in PvE and not much better than lykans in PvP.
    • unforgiven wrote:

@unforgiven, who really need this balancing? Do you really think that the lycan shoots hard? Really? On my general set, i am full claw def, i tunned my alchemy, my ward, my pet and my accessories especially to stand my ground against this class. My fellow lycans shoot 5k crit on their best skills, Wolf Breath. Funny is it? Do you think that this is OP? That is a poor example of what i can equip, i did not mention about the defence i can obtain further on from costumes or power rings. All of these are available on all servers from all communities and can be obtained by every player with a minimum effort. On the other hand, if the Crimson is gone....well, there is little damage the lycan can do even on a poorly equipped character (30-40% claw defence). Belive me, it's been personally tested every day on the clashes with the oher kingdoms from my server. One question, though: are you or any of the moderators even play or played this game? Cuz from were i am standing i do not see it.
    • I agree with the statement that character balance can not mean that a given character class will be the best in everything.
      This is what you do with sura compared to the stronger than Likan warrior.
      - Blade longer than a warrior aura
      - Blade gives more damage than aura
      - The blade increases its strength along with the lvl of the character
      - Blade gives % to life
      - You can stop and start the blade when you want

Additional advantages in pve.
      - Defense - Reflecting skill (increases damage) and defense
      - Blade giving% to life
      - Fear - reduces damage by up to 37%

This is machine to kill monster and boss !!

Additional advantages in pvp
      - Scatter stealing aura (having a large number of abses the warrior's body is unmovable)
      - Strong blow from the finger
      - Fear reduces physical damage from hits

BALANCE is meant to be a balance between the characters.

Did someone test you at all in pvp and pvp with the same alchemy, with the same amount of same, same bonuses?

I honestly doubt it because it's a waste of time and you have it somewhere. Same as good advice from the players.

There is no character that is best in pve.
      I could list more details from which sura is better than the individual classes of the character.

Now you have the best character class:
      - Sura - Ninja - Warrior
      - Likan
      - Shaman

There is no balance, now is the domination of Ninja, Sury, Warrior.

Likan and Shaman is a very pur and weak class.