Lycan the weakest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• jeroenado wrote:

I don't know if you know butpvm isn't only about your stupid razador
      I don't know if you know but it is an example. Who says the "stupid" razador says something else. While the other races have for example poisonous swords +9 with 40 or 50+ average damage, lycan do exactly the same damage with a lv1 weapon that has less attack value and does not have average damage, with equal items and alchemy. Then they still say lycan is not OP in PvM ... Makes perfect sense does not it?
      I really hope they don't spoil the character, but at least put them on par with other races. Concentrate is on the buffs, this will ruin the game at all the races and you only know how to cry because they will take attack value from your beloved lycan. Remember that there are weaker races than yours that don't even have the crap of a self-buff that increases their attack and they will be more harmed than you.
    • that characters that dont have anything as a self buf has many advantages in pvp over lykan, they are at least a good pvp chracter. We all know that the buffs thing is very inportant, but that everyone is against, us lykans have to defend our chracter, all that other characters that are not in risk to be nerfed, use your tine to defend the buffs, us lykans dont want to the buffs nerfed, some of us, we work and have a life besides having negative feedback to the all update.
    • curioso2 wrote:

jeroenado wrote:

I don't know if you know butpvm isn't only about your stupid razador
      I don't know if you know but it is an example. Who says the "stupid" razador says something else. While the other races have for example poisonous swords +9 with 40 or 50+ average damage, lycan do exactly the same damage with a lv1 weapon that has less attack value and does not have average damage, with equal items and alchemy. Then they still say lycan is not OP in PvM ... Makes perfect sense does not it?I really hope they don't spoil the character, but at least put them on par with other races. Concentrate is on the buffs, this will ruin the game at all the races and you only know how to cry because they will take attack value from your beloved lycan. Remember that there are weaker races than yours that don't even have the crap of a self-buff that increases their attack and they will be more harmed than you.
      Show me a screenshot or video of that, with ALL the items or shut up please
    • The characters are not balanced. Certainly not. The magical weapon and the body must be developed. As if the enemy shoots very little, the attack is also added. fit, I criticize the dropping of lycan. I do not enter the field, not hit, especially the paw !! those who say that the wolf shoots a lot without defending them, they learn a little game.