General Feedback from me

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I've checked any classes too and at the moment only this skills:

- Repetitive Shot: Cooldown/DMG Bug + Knockback doesn't work
      - Poison Arrow: Cooldown/DMG Bug
      - Fire Arrow: Cooldown/DMG Bug
      - Blessing & Dragon's Strength: Doesn't work with and without PT
      - Dragon Roar: Cooldown/DMG Bug
      - Dragon Roar: Distance DMG Bug
      - Dragon Roar: Animation Bug (Rotation)
      - Flame Spirit: CTRL+G Bug
      - Crimson Wolf Soul: "Removed the defence reduction" - Doesn't work
      - Wolf's Breath: "Decreased chance of stunning"- Doesn't work. 100% chance on P.
      - Swiftness & Attack Up: Doesn't work with and without PT
      - Summon Lightning: Animation Bug (Rotation)
      - Cure: Doesn't work with and without PT

And the critical DMG bug on any classes skill:

The post was edited 4 times, last by zoNE ().

• Hello zoNE,

Once again, thank you for your videos!

The animation bug, I know that they have adjusted the animation by cutting some frames from it so this shouldnt happen - but this is still really low prio in comparison with all the rest.

Regarding the Critical Hit Damage in PvP - this is intended, the damage has been reduced a lot so to help reduce one-hit-deaths.
    • On BM 48lvl:

Weapon: Full Moon Sword +9:
      - Skill DMG 20%
      - Dex +6
      - Stone against Warrior +4
      - Anti-Magic Stone +4

Other bonuses:
      - Vit 14, Int 146, Str 29, Dex 86
      - Attack DMG 972-1025
      - Magic DMG 637-679
      Details tab:
      - Str. ag. Helf Human 70,
      - Attack Value 412
      - Skill DMG 55
      - Magic/melee attack 35
      - Magic attack 30
      - Crit hit prob. 44

On shaman healer 94lvl:

Weapon: Demon Fan +9
      - Crit +2%
      - Str. against Helf Humans 12% +10%
      - Vitality +8
      - Stone against warriors +4
      - Stone against ninjas +4
      - Anti-Magic +4

On ninja dagger 81lvl:

Weapon: Devil Wing Chakram +9
      - Skill DMG 11%
      - Chance of critical hit +10%
      - Stone against Ninjas +4
      - Stone against Shamans +4
      - Anti-Magic +4

Weapon #2: Soulless Knife +1:
      - Stone against Suras +4
      - Stone against Shamans +4

The same on dragon shaman (with fan +9 - for 1lvl characters), archer (with Yellow Dragon Bow +9 with crit 10%, Dex 8 and stones +4), WP sura/body and mental warrior (with Poison Sword +6 20% skill DMG and Triton Sword +1 with stones +4), lycan (with Phoenix Lance +9 skill DMG 19%, Helf Humans 3%, stones +4).

Any +, any lvls, any weapons, with and without other EQ, the same effect.

The post was edited 2 times, last by zoNE ().

• unforgiven wrote:

* Instead of simply being 2x the damage, the weapon and weapon grade will influence the outcome of the critical hit (critical hit damage in PvP was reduced by 40-60%)

Even though you can test it on your own: The Weapon (more damage = more critical damage); The Weapon Grade (+0, +1, +n) will influence the whole Critical Hit Damage.
      So what we will get in exchange for losing critics as a dragon shaman? This its not balancing whats happening to dragon shaman and lycan, just to sum it up for u, what we will lose as dragon shaman:

- 25 critic (on self its unknown if we will get a bonus of 3 procent or more) that will work only in pvm.
      - belssing will get a nerf too with 145 int on beta we get 49.6% from blessing .
      - anti magic stones got reworked so less dmg in pvp for us (from what i understand it's like half then why force us to lose a stone then on bell? just remove anti magic stone for weapon).
      - our buff last less and recharge time it's longer and we can only use them in a team (no more buffing for lower characters that we have).
      - we will need to start making a new weapon and throw away the old fans because dmg is way better with bell instead of fan. I have made some testing with dragon fan+6 double hh i hit for 4.1 with dragon's roar and with dragon ghoast bell +3 same double hh i hit for 4.3. Test was done with lvl 100 dragon shaman, no equip or alchemy, no anti shaman stone vs 105 healing shaman same empty account no alchemy. And with friend healing shaman i hit, with summon lighting, with ghost bell +3 for 3.8 and 5.7-6.7 with dragon fan+6 so that's an improve for healer.
      - dragon's roar miss a lot not sure if this is intended or not but it miss from close range too.

So our pvp main strength critic's are nerfed, our skill's will hit for less since anti magic stones nerf and the need use a bell (with lower magic attack), and no won't be any benefits from using bell's aka normal hits because critics won't exist anymore.

Tell me how is this the balancing which we were expecting? Is there any plans to nerf the rest of the class and lower their damage too? Why healing shaman got all the love from the latest update and we got nerfed? What will we do with our equip for 1-1 (2pv, 10 critic and 15 sword for example) we shall throw them away just like our fan's?
    • unforgiven wrote:

Can you tell me the gear you were using? Specially the weapon. :)
      "* Instead of simply being 2x the damage, the weapon and weapon grade will influence the outcome of the critical hit (critical hit damage in PvP was reduced by 40-60%)"

Using a Runi+9, which should have one of the highest crit increase,
      As stated in the change logs, critical hit damage is reduced about 40-60%, which means instead of x2 dmg should be around x1.4/1.5, now in the beta there is not even a 10%+ boost of the base dmg doing a critical, if you do 4k as base, a crit does 4.3 as you can see also on zoNe screens and video

EDIT: Also the % of landing a crit seems to be lower than usual in pvp

The post was edited 1 time, last by ZunamiBeta ().

• Display Spoiler

zoNE wrote:

I've checked any classes too and at the moment only this skills:

- Repetitive Shot: Cooldown/DMG Bug + Knockback doesn't work
      - Poison Arrow: Cooldown/DMG Bug
      - Fire Arrow: Cooldown/DMG Bug
      - Blessing & Dragon's Strength: Doesn't work with and without PT
      - Dragon Roar: Cooldown/DMG Bug
      - Dragon Roar: Distance DMG Bug
      - Dragon Roar: Animation Bug (Rotation)
      - Flame Spirit: CTRL+G Bug
      - Crimson Wolf Soul: "Removed the defence reduction" - Doesn't work
      - Wolf's Breath: "Decreased chance of stunning"- Doesn't work. 100% chance on P.
      - Swiftness & Attack Up: Doesn't work with and without PT
      - Summon Lightning: Animation Bug (Rotation)
      - Cure: Doesn't work with and without PT

Ok, after the fix:
      - Repetitive Shot: Cooldown/DMG Bug + Knockback doesn't work - fixed and fixed
      - Poison Arrow: Cooldown/DMG Bug - fixed
      - Fire Arrow: Cooldown/DMG Bug - fixed
      - Blessing & Dragon's Strength: Doesn't work with and without PT - fixed
      - Dragon Roar: Cooldown/DMG Bug - fixed
      - Dragon Roar: Distance DMG Bug - fixed
      - Crimson Wolf Soul: "Removed the defence reduction" - fixed
      - Swiftness & Attack Up: Doesn't work with and without PT - fixed
      - Cure: Doesn't work with and without PT - fixed
      - Flame Spirit: CTRL+G Bug - not fixed
      - Wolf's Breath: "Decreased chance of stunning"- Doesn't work. 100% chance on P. - probably not fixed
      - Summon Lightning: Animation Bug (Rotation) - not fixed
      - Dragon Roar: Animation Bug (Rotation) - not fixed
      - And the critical DMG bug on any classes skill - not fixed

Some of my suggestions:
      1. I can't use skills like Blessing, Dragon's Strength, Swiftness, Attack Up and Cure without PT on anyone but me now. In my opinion... that's a very bad idea for many thousands of people, because many of them creates a new characters, and now it's hard to meet the low lvl buff character, who have the skills on P. You can't make PT between lv 120 (buff) and lv 1 or lv 50 character. Then now you must have got your own lv 30 (for PT between lv 1-60), lv 75 (for PT between lv 45-105), and lv 105-120 (for dungeons and PT between lv 75-120) buff characters with P skills (dragon and healer too) or characters that we call "link character". For exp, guild wars and ppl with many characters it's impossible to have that many buffs or different combinations in all the time. Now I have 4 dragon shamans, and 1 healer, but very often this combination is hard for me too... When I need to use the Swiftness skill on my lv 48 BM, I must make a PT between lv 94 healer, lv 48 BM and "link" character on lv 64-78 or... create a new lv 18-78 healer with P skills.

Buffs for every party member around the caster is a very good idea - in my opinion, but not just for them.

2. Flame Spirit: CTRL+G Bug - I think this is a bug, because CTRL+H trigger functioned perfectly. If you click the Flame Spirit and use the CTRL+G trigger, you can't use one of your best skills for 77sec (cooldown time). I don't think that's a good idea.

The post was edited 6 times, last by zoNE ().

• zoNE wrote:

- Wolf's Breath: "Decreased chance of stunning"- Doesn't work. 100% chance on P. - probably not fixed

zoNE wrote:

- And the critical DMG bug on any classes skill - not fixed
      For me these are the two main points to correct quickly, the rest being simply an animation error. It would be nice if all the problems were corrected before closing this beta story so that we could continue with other things quietly. :)
    • zoNE wrote:

- Blessing & Dragon's Strength: Doesn't work with and without PT - fixed
      This both are fixed, but it's kinda weird idea to make the buff possibility only in party. Most of the players have their low lvls for drop/events and like 95+ buffs, so now you just pushing players in to make new ones to waste time for real, because why you need another buff if you have one.

The Reflect skill.

Is this "other kind of buff"? Because you can give Reflect to all people around, with and without party still.
      Nickname: Dosarphic
      Profession: Ninja Archer
      Lv: 115

Metin2 PL
      Server: Samos [s.51]