Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Ponze wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

I have brought the whole discussion to WebZen.

The damage from Shaman skills will not be reduced because of the Weapon Specialization, it will increase if you use the specific weapon. This is not really a nerf, it is just the possibility to increase the damage even further.

As a compromise with the Developer, we will try to reduce the bonus given by this specialization to only be +10% of damage.
      So if the specialization boost is only 10% now, all the Shaman will deal less damages than before. And you don't think it's a problem? All the beta is about balancing and you put a nerf for the Shamans in pvp without compensation?

Why not just creating a stupid item which allows a free swap between bells and fans?! It's the easiest way and everyone want this !

Sorry for bad english again.
      No,weapon specialization boost is higher then 10% now, his planing to lower it to so dragon shaman won't complain anymore about changing weapon, but that's the worse thing they can do, it will hurt healing shaman (loosing some dmg i don't know how much it is now from 20-25% to just 10%) and dragon shaman too (we won't have any motive to swap weapon but atm on beta server i'm doing more dmg with bamboo bell+8 15 skill dmg then with deamon fan+9 double hh)

YoTeDoPo wrote:

Ponze wrote:

So if it's the 2 possibilities,

I prefer a boost than no boost.
      I prefer a strong specialization boost than a weak specialization boost.

So the last patch is bad in my opinion.
      I also prefer a boost, but I don't want to change all my weapons.
      i approve this, i want i prefer strong specialization boost over no dmg increase, i will buy a freaking bell but just keep it as it is now, do not lower it to just 10%
    • Healer shaman already does a good damage as dragon shamans do, thanks to antimagic stones.
      In my opinion there is no need to add a bonus damage to fans since they are already the main option for pvp.
      If webzen want to make bells useful as well as fans in pvp or make it a dragon shaman only weapon they should boost the dmg only for that weapon.
      Finally, in they want to boost shamans damage do it but make it equal for both bells and fans.

Btw, reducing it to 10% it's not a solution for our demandings.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Hi Ponze,

As explained many times:
      - The damage boost coming from the Weapon Specialization comes on top. This means that Shamans do NOT need this boost to have the same damage as they have in live servers. So no, they will not deal less damage than before per skill.

- Regarding critical hits, every single class has had this reduction so it is NOT just for the shaman (Dragon Shamans even have higher boost than other chars from their own skill). Regarding PvP, we are currently in talks about this.

Regarding an item to exchange Bells and Fans - we asked about this and we were discourage to pursue that route specially because it is not that simple.
      How about the developers from webzen give a free item wich you can change your Skills if you are lets Say a Healer saman and you have a Bell you can change your skills to be a dragon shaman but atention not to lose the perfect skills to keep intact the perfect skills not to start with m1 ,and if you are a dragon saman with a fan weapon you can change your skills to healer skills but same thing to give you Perfect skills not m1:) i think this is possible and not very hard to create a quest and a item and 1 icon + a description :)
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • LionKing wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

Hi Ponze,

As explained many times:
      - The damage boost coming from the Weapon Specialization comes on top. This means that Shamans do NOT need this boost to have the same damage as they have in live servers. So no, they will not deal less damage than before per skill.

- Regarding critical hits, every single class has had this reduction so it is NOT just for the shaman (Dragon Shamans even have higher boost than other chars from their own skill). Regarding PvP, we are currently in talks about this.

Regarding an item to exchange Bells and Fans - we asked about this and we were discourage to pursue that route specially because it is not that simple.
      How about the developers from webzen give a free item wich you can change your Skills if you are lets Say a Healer saman and you have a Bell you can change your skills to be a dragon shaman but atention not to lose the perfect skills to keep intact the perfect skills not to start with m1 ,and if you are a dragon saman with a fan weapon you can change your skills to healer skills but same thing to give you Perfect skills not m1:) i think this is possible and not very hard to create a quest and a item and 1 icon + a description :)
      Hehe looks like i'm not the only one that would like to change my dragon shaman to healer :) wounder why is that...
    • unforgiven wrote:

If having an item to change Bell <> Fan, changing between classes is also not an option, sorry.

In the next update there the bonus will be +10% for the skills if used with the right weapon. Play with it, test it, give feedback. If most of you still prefer the previous version, I will try to request the change again.
      And if we want something different and we don't like any of the two versions?
    • unforgiven wrote:

@YoTeDoPo,
      For this situation, the damage bonus will be removed but no damage will be added on top of the current skills.

@CantBuffU
      Between 20 and 30%. It depends a bit.
      you mean now its 20-30% and you wanna nerf to 10%? What mean for you with the right weapons make me understand (Healer=Fan weapon and Dragon= Bell weapon) this are the right weapons for you? Wich increase 10% and now is 20-30%? And why is hard to change skills with no losing perfect skills we worked hard for them why you dont make something good why you dont propouse my ideea to webzen you told our feedback matters but i see you all time negative negative all is one word (Money,suck all money why you still can) Lykan nerf,șaman,nerf,mental warrior still strongest in pvp Sura Blackmagic Op character with protection etc. Good luck me no more participate on this feedback because our feedback for you is equal with 0.Like in the topic bug warrior body he dont take 1 hit skill from 100+ bosses withnout berseker skill activated all gameforge team no admit untill a member posted a video with proves +details,after that you admited the body warrior is the only class wich dont take 1 hit from bosses .Goodbye and good luck in future i have a feeling -40% more players will leave after next update on live server .Soon you will remain only the team and play by yourselfs with the NPC

The post was edited 2 times, last by LionKing ().

• Marce23 wrote:

Reeding this things i think it time to leave the game. Why i have to buy DR an put money again to make another pvp weapon?
      or why not buy your gf a ring or a shirt or go some where with her and you relax have some.fun is better then spend your $ to buy DR,this changes are crazy man crazy.This game.no Worth 1 penny or cent
    • LionKing wrote:

Marce23 wrote:

Reeding this things i think it time to leave the game. Why i have to buy DR an put money again to make another pvp weapon?
      or why not buy your gf a ring or a shirt or go some where with her and you relax have some.fun then buy DR,this changes are crazy man crazy.This game.no Worth 1 penny or cent
      ahah i mean i have fan+9 pvp, my main caracter is a dragon shaman... so they are nerf my weapon...
    • Marce23 wrote:

LionKing wrote:

Marce23 wrote:

or why not buy your gf a ring or a shirt or go some where with her and you relax have some.fun then buy DR,this changes are crazy man crazy.This game.no Worth 1 penny or cent
      ahah i mean i have fan+9 pvp, my main caracter is a dragon shaman... so they are nerf my weapon...
      That is nothing compared with me they nerf my lykan wich i invested time effort money yes i was stupid to invest money here on this game, after this they wanna change Healers use fans and Dragon bells,And my wife is a Dragon with a fan weapon beta ,Really webzen?
    • I'll not try the 10% nerf beacause I already know what -10 -20% damage means (lol). I think it's the biggest nerf I've ever seen in this beta for pvp.

So my feedback is, beacause it's the only option:

-keep the 20 - 30% boost with bell/gong for dragon/cure.

And yes, sorry for pvp dragon shamans, at least you got a boost in pve for skills...

The other option (but of course it will not be accepted), is that we can increase the antimagic % for shamans and just remove the boost from bell/fan. But this is worse for pve, and for low level pvp characters antimagic stones are so strong...

And why not making a vote instead of feedbacks ? Because we have only 2 options ! All our other requests are useless here.
    • Sorry for my English. I'm not perfect with that.
      Change: Dragon Shaman (bell), Healer Shaman (fan) is great, because in servers (at least in Poland) 'bells 105lvl + 10 strength against humans' are hmm.. max 10? This change will introduce more bells (finaly), because Dragon Shamans are in numerical superiority. After all, in my opinion it's good change. I like it.
      Board Moderator Metin2.PL

The post was edited 1 time, last by Synthia ().

• Synthia wrote:

Sorry for my English. I'm not perfect with that.
      Change: Dragon Shaman (bell), Healer Shaman (fan) is great, because in servers (at least in Poland) 'bells 105lvl + 10 strength against humans' are hmm.. max 10? This change will introduce more bells (finaly), because Dragon Shamans are in numerical superiority. After all, in my opinion it's good change. I like it.
      Of course tou think is a good change, you don't have to make pvp bells while you have wasted your time making your pvp fans that now are going to be useless.
    • Michu wrote:

I think they should remove this 20% boost for bell and fan and increase base skill damage for 20%.
      This was requested and it was refused.

Priore wrote:

Michu wrote:

I think they should remove this 20% boost for bell and fan and increase base skill damage for 20%.
      In order to make everyone happy they should make bells hitting hard in PvP as fans do. In this way:

Bells will be used in pvp
      People with with final fans won't be forced to go for bells in order to be good in PvP

So just a bonus damage for using bells.
      Bells mainly for melee damage (Attack Value) > usually used against monsters
      Fans are mainly for Skill Attack (Magic Attack Value) > usually used against other players

The way both weapons attack are also different which makes this change not that easy as changing values.