Bell/Fan Dragon/Healing Shaman

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• @angelyna24,

Please read the changes that happened with the dragon shaman before. From the information you give in your explanations they don't really match what has happened. Critical hit is not 10%, it is 39% for Shamans with 139 int.

It would be cool to let Shamans have the same damage output as other characters in melee but you need to consider that there are tons of other factors: Players, Servers, behavior, etc. Not every one thinks like you, saying that PvP is not important, you have many other players which only care about PvP. Since damage cannot be different for PvP and PvE, there is currently no way to buff the Shaman as much to be able to do exactly the same as others because this would extremely problematic for PvP.

layla73,
      Having bells are an option, no one is forcing this weapon on anyone. If you want to have 10% more skill damage you can use a bell. You can still use a fan, this is still possible.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Having bells are an option, no one is forcing this weapon on anyone. If you want to have 10% more skill damage you can use a bell. You can still use a fan, this is still possible.
      I think I have repeated that 10 times or more, but let's repeat it again: Healing Shanas now have 10% extra damage on PvP while Dragon Shamans not, and Dragon Shamans cannot benefit in any way from the % of damage with bells because the way that game has been built is playing PvE on a mount or you can't do nothing.
    • unforgiven wrote:

@ angelyna24 ،

layla73،
      وجود أجراس خيار، لا أحد يجبر هذا السلاح على أي شخص. إذا كنت تريد أن يكون 10٪ المزيد من الضرر مهارة يمكنك استخدام جرس. لا يزال بإمكانك استخدام مروحة، وهذا لا يزال ممكنا.
      Also I can use Fan for Level 1
      Is this fair? The bell has no reward on the contrary - it is a -10% bonus bell compared to the fan
      Do you think I'm paying $ 200 a month on my account so I have a second-rate Shaman after recovery?

Not a solution I paid so much money I get to resist magic and humans together in Adwati so I do more harm
    • LionKing wrote:

Ponze wrote:

I deleted my lv 55 healer just because of this change. I was full PvP bells.
      "Lmfao" why did you do this is only on beta not live version.Maybe they will change
      This update will go live in a few weeks doubt it will change, @unforgiven said that he will luck into healer higher dmg and that's the most he can do. It's decided weapon specialization will happen, I guess we should make 20-30 pages of player complaining until we get a fair weapon specialization bonus for dragon shaman, like lycans did.
    • Yes, just hope they remind what balancing means and step back to this update and make a real balance, not an unbalance.

We players understand its hard bc lots of things are linked and a small change in one thing makes a huge difference on another side. But that isn't a way for justifying the ENORMOUS unbalance broducesd by this 17.5 version.

If its that hard bc of the game code, simply take longer to realase the 17.5 and make ALL or ALMOST ALL players satisfied or at least try to do so.

A really disappointed dragon shaman.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • TcatalunyaT wrote:

Yes, just hope they remind what balancing means and step back to this update and make a real balance, not an unbalance.

We players understand its hard bc lots of things are linked and a small change in one thing makes a huge difference on another side. But that isn't a way for justifying the ENORMOUS unbalance broducesd by this 17.5 version.

If its that hard bc of the game code, simply take longer to realase the 17.5 and make ALL or ALMOST ALL players satisfied or at least try to do so.

A really disappointed dragon shaman.
      Yes, the balance should be only included when all the process of balancing is finished. If not, the first classes to be modified will have a big disadvantage on their live servers.
    • CantBuffU wrote:

LionKing wrote:

Ponze wrote:

"Lmfao" why did you do this is only on beta not live version.Maybe they will change
      This update will go live in a few weeks doubt it will change, @unforgiven said that he will luck into healer higher dmg and that's the most he can do. It's decided weapon specialization will happen, I guess we should make 20-30 pages of player complaining until we get a fair weapon specialization bonus for dragon shaman, like lycans did.
      Remember one thing Healers is weak class now on live server:) .unforgiven meh or others GAMEFORGE employers can do nothing to change WEBZEN decision only if GAMEFORGE propouse WEBZEN or sugest an ideea and if WEBZEN IS AGREE then is done IF NOT NOT. ;) IF WEBZEN SAY IS WHITE THEN IS WHITE IF GAMEFORGE TELL IS BLACK AND WEBZEN TELL IS WHITE THEN NO ONE ARGUE WEBZEN IS WHITE ALL THE TIME .GAMEFORGE IS ONLY A PUBLISHER THAT IS ALL AA AND I FORGOT EVENT MAKERS+ITEM-SHOP OFFERS,BUT THE REAL OWNERS OF THIS GAME IS WEBZEN IF WEBZEN WANNA STOP THIS GAME TOMOROW THEN IS DONE GAMEFORGE CANT DO NOTHING .STOP CRY LIKE BABYES LIKAN TO STRONG DAMAGE WHY MY MAGE IS NERFED WHY crit chance is lower bla bla bla why healer deal more dmg then dragon WHY NOW BELL FOR DRAGON AND FAN FOR HEALERS ETC ETC...STOP IF YOU WANNA PLAY YOU PLAY AND THAT IS ALL IF YOU WANNA STOP THEN DELETE ALL OF YOU THE CHARACTERS OR JUST QUIT FROM THIS GAME NO ONE FORCE YOU TO PLAY IF YOU ARE AGREE WITH THIS CHANGES OKE IF NOT AGAIN OKE WEBZEN DECIDES WHAT IS BEST OR NO .STOP HAVE THE IDEE TO MAKE ALL EASY . ALL ITEMS+9 ALL KYDS WHO INSULT YOU THEY HAVE ITEMS+9 ALL LEVEL 55 CHARACTERS WHO FARM IN RED FOREST I TELL AGAIN IF I WAS THE WEBZEN DIRECTOR I WOULD PUT RESTRICTION ON ALL MAPS OR CHANGE THE DROP IF A 55 PLAYER GO AND KILL A METINE 10 LEVELS+ 0 DROP NOT EVEN A RED POTION.
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • LionKing wrote:

CantBuffU wrote:

LionKing wrote:

Ponze wrote:

Remember one thing Healers is weak class now on live server:) .unforgiven meh or others GAMEFORGE employers can do nothing to change WEBZEN decision only if GAMEFORGE propouse WEBZEN or sugest an ideea and if WEBZEN IS AGREE then is done IF NOT NOT. ;) IF WEBZEN SAY IS WHITE THEN IS WHITE IF GAMEFORGE TELL IS BLACK AND WEBZEN TELL IS WHITE THEN NO ONE ARGUE WEBZEN IS WHITE ALL THE TIME .GAMEFORGE IS ONLY A PUBLISHER THAT IS ALL AA AND I FORGOT EVENT MAKERS+ITEM-SHOP OFFERS,BUT THE REAL OWNERS OF THIS GAME IS WEBZEN IF WEBZEN WANNA STOP THIS GAME TOMOROW THEN IS DONE GAMEFORGE CANT DO NOTHING .STOP CRY LIKE BABYES LIKAN TO STRONG DAMAGE WHY MY MAGE IS NERFED WHY crit chance is lower bla bla bla why healer deal more dmg then dragon WHY NOW BELL FOR DRAGON AND FAN FOR HEALERS ETC ETC...STOP IF YOU WANNA PLAY YOU PLAY AND THAT IS ALL IF YOU WANNA STOP THEN DELETE ALL OF YOU THE CHARACTERS OR JUST QUIT FROM THIS GAME NO ONE FORCE YOU TO PLAY IF YOU ARE AGREE WITH THIS CHANGES OKE IF NOT AGAIN OKE WEBZEN DECIDES WHAT IS BEST OR NO .STOP HAVE THE IDEE TO MAKE ALL EASY . ALL ITEMS+9 ALL KYDS WHO INSULT YOU THEY HAVE ITEMS+9 ALL LEVEL 55 CHARACTERS WHO FARM IN RED FOREST I TELL AGAIN IF I WAS THE WEBZEN DIRECTOR I WOULD PUT RESTRICTION ON ALL MAPS OR CHANGE THE DROP IF A 55 PLAYER GO AND KILL A METINE 10 LEVELS+ 0 DROP NOT EVEN A RED POTION.
      That's new to me, a healer being week in pvp when they can hit from distance like archers, heal, fast recharge skills, removing poison, burning fire etc. If u are weak now on live server that means u are missing some equip or something, healers have good dmg and dragon shaman have just slightly more dmg but in mass pvp we need to be in the middle of the fight to deal dmg (so we will get killed faster) while u can just stay aside and kill your target before he can reach u. In duel vs healers i can't win just because he will start running, burning fire wont bother him and he can heal for 5-6k every 10 secounds or how much it is now.
      Trust me right now on live server healers and dragon shaman are equal and balanced.
    • CantBuffU wrote:

LionKing wrote:

CantBuffU wrote:

LionKing wrote:

Ponze wrote:

That's new to me, a healer being week in pvp when they can hit from distance like archers, heal, fast recharge skills, removing poison, burning fire etc. If u are weak now on live server that means u are missing some equip or something, healers have good dmg and dragon shaman have just slightly more dmg but in mass pvp we need to be in the middle of the fight to deal dmg (so we will get killed faster) while u can just stay aside and kill your target before he can reach u. In duel vs healers i can't win just because he will start running, burning fire wont bother him and he can heal for 5-6k every 10 secounds or how much it is now.Trust me right now on live server healers and dragon shaman are equal and balanced.

yes, I agree with @CantBuffU and, sorry@'LionKing' but im sureyou are doing something wrong.
      And if you are ungry because of some "lvl 55 " players who steal your metins and deal more dmg than you, maybe you should think why this diffedence and how you can solve it.
      However, i dont see why you say "WEBZEN" does this and gf has nothing to say, its really easy to gf to listen us and do not implement the new version, but the fact is that they dont mind us when wee (players) said there is just unbalance instead of balance but....
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • @TcatalunyaT Why i keep say Webzen lmafo did you watch the interview of director of production what did he say "This is Webzen game" Gameforge only can sugest ideas to Webzen i repet and If Webzen are agree then is implemented the ideaa,If Webzen dont Like the ideea then no implementation even If gameforge Like the ideea.Do you remember @unforgiven report the recharge time of skills to hes superiors "Gameforge".Gameforge talked to Webzen about that what Webzen told?" Yes we put Back the 10 sec recharge buff but we Lower the crit chance" That was made.And i can assure you im not a level 55 player and i play this game sience 2009. Im not a Kyd so dont talk about my personal If you dont know me,Im here Like others hundreds of player from each community and i want to se the future and wich direction Metin2 go. Im not doing nothing wrong i can asure you i do Nemere razador alone ,But im sick of kyds at level 55 to go and kill higher metins then they char.Im sick of player who trick other players and steal they Yang because of thief gloves.Im sick of players who want all things to make it easy all its max+9 "Just stay in city go enchat a item +9 no fail that is want lazy player dream Maybe If tres from city drop Yang in near future .Maybe some one from team see me and sugest Thief gloves same Like DSS shard when you drop IT only the owner can have IT and not to dissapair the name from thief glove and other player can take IT.Good day
    • Ponze wrote:

@LionKing

If you're sick of 55 farmers then... stop crying and leave the game maybe? Oh wait...
      Do you fell a 55 farmer?
      Do you trick other players?
      I ofended you?
      Im sorry only a person who fell in that situation tell me to leave the game or me cry you make me laugh map2 and bo character you have.Go you and leave this game

Ohhh i forgot you was a level 55 healer mage and you deleted your character because you had Bell weapons... And react like a kyd ...And cry beacuse fans give +10% more dmg Sad ..Map2 and bo character..You never saw a nemere a razador or a jotun thrym only on youtube videos .So get out

The post was edited 1 time, last by LionKing ().

• Quelin wrote:

We dont want this fan/bell thing! Then, lets divided warriors weapons too!!
      Now this is something I would like to see. Maybe 2h bonus on body warriors and sword bonus on mental. Or reversed? In both case is fun,fun. Seems legit, since shamy have wep specializatio also should be available to others where is aplicable...