My opinion to the changes with the lycan.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• My opinion to the changes with the lycan.

Wolf Soul -~350 attack dmg?

Skills all weakened, as far as I've seen?

First of all, I cannot extensively test, because my Char was copied too early.

The attack animation of lycans is really bad, combo useless, the only damage he has is skills.

If I have Full against Humans, with the lycan, on each EQ part 10% , 105+9,

and I fight against any Charakter, with 70% claw deff, I'll make with example Wolf's Breath 5.9k,

At 80% deff against claws, ~4.5k?

Now still -350 attack dmg of soul, than Wolfs's Breath also weakened, if I saw that right?

What is left over??

2k with full against Humans?

Not to forget what is possible to deff with Alchemie, and so on.

Where is the Lycan Overpowered?

I remember a mental presses 6.5k at 80% deff, and has the advantage with 2 weapons.

Shamis are op, thanks to the new stones, ninjas also benefit from it.

Not to forget, the disadvantage, if Wolf Soul off (Sura).

So there is no more Damage.

Lets sum up,

Ninja, Sura, Shami -> Magical Break (The new stones)

Warriors -> 2 Weapons

Lykans: 2k Damage with full against Humans, 105+9?

I hope I tested it right. Or no, I hope I'm wrong... :thumbdown:

So I see the lycans die really, if the changes remain so final.

And I have more Charakters at Lv 105... it's not my greatest worry, but THAT isn't correct.

Best regards
    • AthozOrion wrote:

Apollykan wrote:

Where is the OP damage?
      They are full man,u see how much dmg ninja gives? .Lykan win only because the powerfull hits and only pircing hits because of the soul.The damage of the skills should be the same,but hit damage must be weeker,and no pircing change on soul crimson.
      I think the lycan win because of the bleeding, when the ninja put poison to the lycan, the ninja killed it.
      Of course the piercing hits is a big advantage... and we don't need... but don't change the duration and the attack value.
      Sorry for my bad english.