My opinion about the lycan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• My opinion about the lycan

Definitely, if they implement these changes they end up ruining the pvm of lycan. my alt is a lycan pvm and testing it the damage that was removed is absurd, I would prefer to stop playing lycan and return to sura .. the pvm god.I do not know about the lycan pvp but I guess it will be "broken" because people do not have resistance against them yet. but the skills are difficult to hit and he does not resist so much. sorry for the bad english
    • SchrodingerC wrote:

Definitely, if they implement these changes they end up ruining the pvm of lycan. my alt is a lycan pvm and testing it the damage that was removed is absurd, I would prefer to stop playing lycan and return to sura .. the pvm god.I do not know about the lycan pvp but I guess it will be "broken" because people do not have resistance against them yet. but the skills are difficult to hit and he does not resist so much. sorry for the bad english
      lykan only has a decent damage in hits, and the are very strange and slow of the mount, and the skills dont take that many damage as people think, with claw defense, the lykan damage is just like anotther character, and the skills fail a lot the wolf claw and pouce/jump , retail skill has bleeding just lykan has to be really near of the oponnent to strike or he fails, the breath is the only skill that is normal to hit, i have a lykan and i consider then weak in pvp in a duel with equal defense they are notting special, and pvp against magic sura or shamans or ninja archer lykan always lose, the obly advantage that lykans has is the crimson damage that makes us at breaking metins and killing bosses quickly.