Weaponary Suras General Weakness

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• you are complaining about dmg?
      see all other characters the dmg they can do after and before being dispeled and then try pve farming metins bosses and going lvl up and tellme whitch one can go easily solo.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • Waeponary sura are up to level 95 the best PVE character but from 95 bring the character 2 of 3 own skills nothing more.The Waeponary sura must also have Magic Defense, Fire Defense, Wind Defense, and Blocking in his Items on the new maps.He only has his enchanted blade that is useful.So if you say that the best PvE class does not use its own skills, then it is simply no better than other character.In PvP the Waeponary sura can no longer keep up, while all other classes can easily compensate the pvm defiziete by equip and alchemy. Furthermore, other classes have more weapons or different types of damage. The Waeponary sura has only the sword and this is still the weakest weapon.In addition, the Waeponary sura does not have the possibility to use the half-man's bonus, all other classes already.The Waeponary sura is up to 95 the best PvE character and from 95 it is no longer good and one needs also from 95 no PvE "tank" more. The character has lost its true meaning.In PvP, he has melee skills which are weak and which can hardly be strengthened. In addition, you can defend blows much more easily and disable them by blocking them. In the time the Waeponary ura tries to hit, he is usually already dead.All classes are superior.
    • Signo wrote:

Just show me one ... ONE warrior or lycan or any char who able to do this things;

And before you say its fake ,its not a P server.
      The videos maded in metin2 UK.

The weaponry suras want more pvp power? Ok.
      The Warriors and BM suras want more pvm power. Lets make us able to do this what the weaponry suras can do in g2 or everywhere!

Thanks!

Anyways reveina.. You can say easy "Take our PvM power give us PvP power."(!) because you are done. What about the lower lvls? Or what about if the lvlcap increase to lvl 150 then you'll ask "Take our PvP power give us our PvM power back!" ? Because you cant lvling like before or your pvm skills will be equal with the BMs PvM power? :)
      i am 100 level man. why i go groto now? u think all weaponry suras have to go groto. but i have to kill bosses. i cant . ok let game forge make weaponry sura weak? what they do? Now gameforge mess with lycans shamans and arrow ninjas. Are u happy?
    • the current problems seen in the present
      - the damage of the magic solitaire with the half human bonus being 2 defense skills like the increase of the horror and the magical armor (did not notice before the game 105 lwl and the 6.skill came)
      - the finger stroke and the turning of the dragon (if you do not make a strong combo when you do not have a solid combo)
      - the other players who say that your opponent's chances of winning are 0 (the atamanian)
      - the magic tricks and stats are not working as well as the status quo. the armor of the armor combined with the new attack skil must be added to the existing skills of the defamation after the increase in performance waiting for the magical weapons I hope the authorities will soon solve the problems in our problems

The post was edited 1 time, last by OIzeroIO ().

• reveina wrote:

Weaponary sura reaches 120 lv in 3 months. Another characters reach 120 lv in 4-5 months. Time isn't important. Everyone spent 5-6 years in this game.
      wooww really?
      show me how a lvl 0 char (a noob player that has never played metin) can do that or a regular player.
      really i wanna see how any char can get 120 in 4-5 months starting from 0
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • I don't really get this.

Weapon Sura is a FLAWLESS PvE character, it is literally an IMMORTAL character.

Given that, do you still want to be good in other branches? That would make it too broken. Just forget about it. It's never gonna happen :)
      Lv 95 Body Warrior (PPPPG), Lv 80 Weapon Sura (PPGG), Lv 70 Magic Sura (GGGG), Lv 49 Mental Warrior (PP)
      Sirio Server (IT)
    • TcatalunyaT wrote:

reveina wrote:

Weaponary sura reaches 120 lv in 3 months. Another characters reach 120 lv in 4-5 months. Time isn't important. Everyone spent 5-6 years in this game.
      wooww really?show me how a lvl 0 char (a noob player that has never played metin) can do that or a regular player.
      really i wanna see how any char can get 120 in 4-5 months starting from 0
      You can use market. OK? You learnt. Biolog can continue longer. Lv isn't difficult. Etc new server be opened. I reached 90 lv in 13 days. 120 lv? 4 or 5 months.

Also we don't want weaponary sura as PvE character. Take our PvE power give us PvP power. It isn't difficult. 6. skill killed us. New weapons killed us. Alchemy killed us. Where is justice? There is no change for weaponary sura yet.

We don't want to be secondary or event character. One more thing we have 4 passive skills, other characters have 4 active skills (1 or 2 passive skills). Two of them are useless skills. Fear and enchanted armor.

Flawless PvE character? You're ridiculous. Lycan or body warrior are flawless PvE characters. Weaponary sura is good PvE character but he isn't best.

The post was edited 6 times, last by reveina ().

• chronoide wrote:

i cant break metin stones and bosses like warrior and lycans. why.? what is wrong?
      One reason for that:
      The AV from the poison sword is not doubled. Only Suras have that problem.

Weoponary suras are nice if you want to reach lvl 120 really fast.
      After this the weoponary sura isnt very useful.
      PvP he is the biggest victim.
      PvE he can kill Bosses but its very difficult because of the low AV.

At the beginning of a new server this character is very useful but after
      this he is a lame duck.
      So he isnt the right char for a long term player. Apart from the fact that
      he is the best legal botter char to farm money in the devils catacomb or
      somewhere else.
    • Twiet wrote:

chronoide wrote:

i cant break metin stones and bosses like warrior and lycans. why.? what is wrong?
      One reason for that:The AV from the poison sword is not doubled. Only Suras have that problem.

Weoponary suras are nice if you want to reach lvl 120 really fast.
      After this the weoponary sura isnt very useful.
      PvP he is the biggest victim.
      PvE he can kill Bosses but its very difficult because of the low AV.

At the beginning of a new server this character is very useful but after
      this he is a lame duck.
      So he isnt the right char for a long term player. Apart from the fact that
      he is the best legal botter char to farm money in the devils catacomb or
      somewhere else.
      Very true comment. So we want some PvP power as weaponary sura players. Yes weaponary sura can reach 120 lv fast with lycan and body warrior but we are the worst PvP character. Maybe body warrior too. Also everyone can reach 120 lv with another character. Because a lot players use weaponary sura as secondary character for their main character. So PvE isn't important. They use sura

PvP power should be equal for every character. PvE finished. Actually PvE and PvP should be equal for every class. Etc Turkey server be opened on 23 August. First ninja player reached 84 lv right now. First lycan player reached 90 lv. First warrior player reached 92. First weaponary sura player reached 90 lv. PvE hasn't big differences but PvP has big differences.

So weaponary sura needs PvP power. This isn't deniable.

The post was edited 3 times, last by reveina ().

• Wow its amazing! Less than 1 month the first players reached the lvl 90+ ofc they have a full +9 gears and trained pets and legendary alchemys, P skills etc... So the game is ended now and the suras need more pvp power... They allready know how much pvp power in they char because they maxed all and finished the game less than 1 month... Bravo! Well done! :)

The others are not important whos maybe dont boght all the exp things from the itemshop and maybe stopped a littlebit at lower lvl to make skills and gears right? You are done and now lets change the whole gamplay! Change the beast pvm skills into pvp skills because you dont need it anymore....

Grow up please!
    • it is said the sura is a tank Char... in PvP he dies as fast as all the others. Okay he is a PvM Char, but wich tank dies faster than damagedealer-warriors at bosses?

what if we make weapon suras more to the tank he should be?

Enchanted armour is a kind of useless defensive skill:
      -we delete reflect (=> a little lower dmg)
      -give him ~10-15% damage reduction (pvp and pvm, normal hits and skills)
      -reduce his own dmg about 10% (like the negative skills in beserk and indigo wolf soul)

with that skill he would have biger problems with the hp-regeneration from many bosses, because of the lower dmg
      and can stand better in front of them, so real dmg dealers can handle the rest

at normal solo farming he can ignore this skill and work only with enchanted blade+fear (provided the equiment is good enough). suras with a higher level don't use fear in the demon tower, it will be similar to this.
    • Not realy...

The "chance to restore HP" is works different way than the weaponry suras blade.

The blades life steal works with every single hit and can be multipled the effect with the "chance to absorb HP" bonus. So the max is 37% HP absorb with trained pet / every single hit! That is the Sura.

The chance to restore HP works like X percent chance to restore 10% of your BASE HP.
      So the 2k HP bonus items doesnt counted into the base HP... So if you got 10k base HP the restore will give you 1k HP / every 5th hit.
      This is what everyone else can reach. :)
    • Signo wrote:

Not realy...

The "chance to restore HP" is works different way than the weaponry suras blade.

The blades life steal works with every single hit and can be multipled the effect with the "chance to absorb HP" bonus. So the max is 37% HP absorb with trained pet / every single hit! That is the Sura.

The chance to restore HP works like X percent chance to restore 10% of your BASE HP.
      So the 2k HP bonus items doesnt counted into the base HP... So if you got 10k base HP the restore will give you 1k HP / every 5th hit.
      This is what everyone else can reach. :)
      cmon man . Didnt u watch the video? why r u really try to show us weaponry blade strong? İ AM PLAYİNG weaponry sura. Theres no difference!!!! Body warrior in the video doesnt wear ARMORRR. it is enchanted blade.

Ok if u think weaponry sura is very strong, just turn my character to lycan, warrior or ninja .
    • chronoide wrote:

pelosona666 wrote:

I don't really get this.

Weapon Sura is a FLAWLESS PvE character, it is literally an IMMORTAL character.

Given that, do you still want to be good in other branches? That would make it too broken. Just forget about it. It's never gonna happen :)
      .weaponry sura = Ebony bracelet + Soul crystal necklace. Thats it. u wear these equipment and u become a weaponry sura.
      False. Those don't even get close to Enchanted Blade's bonus. Also good luck sacrificing 14 crit and 28 piercing to use these garbage jewels =D
      Also consider the other two buffs WS has.
      Lv 95 Body Warrior (PPPPG), Lv 80 Weapon Sura (PPGG), Lv 70 Magic Sura (GGGG), Lv 49 Mental Warrior (PP)
      Sirio Server (IT)