Weaponary Suras General Weakness

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Sura Weapons beats body war and lycan 100% if the dispel works, so how can you say he's the weakest class in PvP? He's not useless, he's really good. Before the anti magic stones, BM and the shamans were the weakest because you could have more than 100 magic resistance. I seen lots of 105+ level Sura Weapons and that's because of the dispel. If they didn't have dispel(best PvP skill in the game) then they would've been underpowered for sure.
    • Dispell is a usable skill against Body warriors and lycans but the dmg is very weak. especially because there are only resistances of Skills in the high end area. the weaponary sura is in the pvm to level 95 the best afterwards he must have like any other magic defense and more in the equip. he does not lift himself and he does not get a new weapon although the sword is very weak but other weapons and the weaponary sura does not have the half-man bonus!

The weakness Charakter in 120 of all!!!
    • A friend of mine and I did a short test between the maximum DMG on metins from weapon suras and lycans:
      • Both had nearly max DMG equipment.
      • So 115 Armor+9, 100 Helmet+9, Fire boots+9, Emerald Earrings+9, both used full int on turning on his self-buffs then changed to Str or DEx/Vit and so on.
      • Just the Weapon where different:
        • The weapon sura used a poison sword with 46 avg
        • The lycan used the lv 70 claws with 50 avg.
      The weapon sura did ~33K DMG on a lv 105 Metin,
      The Lycan did ~ 35,5K.

-->So there are~ 2,5 K different and 2,5K DMG are ~7% less DMG.
      (But remember the weapon sura had 4 avg less)

So I really don't see where the weapon sura should be so much weaker then a lycan (in PvM).
      They both do nearly the same DMG on maximum equipment + push.

About the new sword topic: (upgrading the rune sword)
      I posted an Idea how they could do it:
      Idea: Rune Sword into 3 new specific swords (one for "each" class)
    • Here is simply not understood that one the PvM bonis which one as Weaponary sura has simply only a little pvm equip can equal. The deficit to the pvp can not so easily compensate the Waffensura.
      Since 2 of the eigenbuffs caused to bring nothing in the pvp.

In addition, the Sura does not get damage / time out again what others are currently pushing.

It is said that the Waffensura in PvM is the best, that was times but starting from 95, he is like everyone else on equipment to be able to withstand the monsters. If he is the best pvm character then his 2 eigenbuffs should once again apply.

In PvP you can mitigate the Suraskills much too much, even on ZERO !!!
      And hit damage with Db is easier than defenders of PvP classes.

As I said, a ninja hit the same hit in a much shorter time out and has many damage modes because he gets the Half human bonus still charged and this applies to all classes, so the Weaponray sura is clearly the weakest.

All those who claim other things live in the past.
      The Weaponary sura is just a nervous ZA (Dispell) thrower. :S
    • Tank? I didn't see a tank. We're getting same damage like you. Enchanted Armor hasn't enough defence, 150 defence is nothing. fear hasn't true feature. You're still saying tank? Even did you play this game? Weaponary sura isn't PvE monster like your character and lycan. Also your body warrior has better damage. Woooow. Where is justice?

Yes, i played this Game. As a Weaponary Sura for over 9 Years. That's why I can tell you, the Point you're trying to make is ridiculous & not true.

What I meant by Tank is, that you don’t have to worry about HP Absorb or other Defensive Bonuses. You can just get on your Horse and start farming Metins without having to worry about having proper Equipment. That’s only due to his Self Buffs.

Furthermore PvP, I don’t know how you’re playing your Sura. But I was able to achieve devastating Hit Damage compared with moderate Skill Damage. But that’s basically what the Weaponary Sura is about. If you’re trying to make this Class work only by using Skills, you’re doing it wrong. And if you were to try it with Skills + Auto Attacks, you would realize that the Weaponary Sura itself is definitely not weak.

Discussion like those help nobody. So I would really like you to Stop. Every Character in Metin has a role assigned to him. So you can’t expect a Sura dealing as much Damage as a Body Warrior or a Lycan while those two are considered “Damage Dealers”. That’s just not gonna work. You will always have some Disadvantage for every Class, that’s just how the Game works.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Meh aka TianyLu, of course, each class has its advantages and disadvantages that is everyone here aware. Just do not bring the two eigenbuffs anything from 95.
      Neither PvM nor PvP. Enchanted armor is almost useless and equal to 100% no damage to the opponents. Fear only refers to arrows and 37% melee damage reduction. Skills are not affected.
      While the PVM maps continue to fall back on other types of damage, the Wasu no longer use their own buffs.

Life theft by enchanted blade can be easily offset with Absorb and TP Restore. In addition, the Waffensura also needs a shame in the new maps otherwise he keeps nothing more out since his eigenbuffs are useless.

So far you have not received my arguments, which clearly supports your ignorance.
      I have often offered to provide myself for test purposes because I am quite clear the conviction is that the Waffensura is too weak and one has its advantages no longer has.

From level 1-95 the char Pvm is perfect but from 95 onwards he must have the same special bonuses as the other items. His own buffs are futile.
      And in PvP you will not get the damage to the other classes at the same time. Show with a video when you see it differently.

Please hurt per time with full push, mento, ninja (Bogi and dagger), Lycans and shaman to compare with the Sura.

He is not to be equated, I will not but he should at least be improved his own buffs so that he as a fighter in the PVP has a meaning !!!!!

Otherwise, you are a melee that simply serves as cannon fodder and that is against the meaning of a tank's.
      Furthermore, Waffensura are much easier to weaken by sworddeff than any other character.
      And besides, the skills are very hard to push.
      It is also very difficult to improve impact damage in comparison to skills.
      This is mainly due to the fact that the half-men in the Waffensura do not work and the sword has nearly the weakest attack value.
      Then you say that is not unfair?
    • OmulCuier wrote:

Sura Weapons beats body war and lycan 100% if the dispel works, so how can you say he's the weakest class in PvP? He's not useless, he's really good. Before the anti magic stones, BM and the shamans were the weakest because you could have more than 100 magic resistance. I seen lots of 105+ level Sura Weapons and that's because of the dispel. If they didn't have dispel(best PvP skill in the game) then they would've been underpowered for sure.
      Yea if dispel works. Wooow what a wonderful PvP character! Everything is possibility.

The post was edited 1 time, last by reveina ().

• meh wrote:

Tank? I didn't see a tank. We're getting same damage like you. Enchanted Armor hasn't enough defence, 150 defence is nothing. fear hasn't true feature. You're still saying tank? Even did you play this game? Weaponary sura isn't PvE monster like your character and lycan. Also your body warrior has better damage. Woooow. Where is justice?
      Yes, i played this Game. As a Weaponary Sura for over 9 Years. That's why I can tell you, the Point you're trying to make is ridiculous & not true.

What I meant by Tank is, that you don’t have to worry about HP Absorb or other Defensive Bonuses. You can just get on your Horse and start farming Metins without having to worry about having proper Equipment. That’s only due to his Self Buffs.

Furthermore PvP, I don’t know how you’re playing your Sura. But I was able to achieve devastating Hit Damage compared with moderate Skill Damage. But that’s basically what the Weaponary Sura is about. If you’re trying to make this Class work only by using Skills, you’re doing it wrong. And if you were to try it with Skills + Auto Attacks, you would realize that the Weaponary Sura itself is definitely not weak.

Discussion like those help nobody. So I would really like you to Stop. Every Character in Metin has a role assigned to him. So you can’t expect a Sura dealing as much Damage as a Body Warrior or a Lycan while those two are considered “Damage Dealers”. That’s just not gonna work. You will always have some Disadvantage for every Class, that’s just how the Game works.
      I have to. I will do spamming. Your argument is ridiculous and not true. If you can't auto, you can't be tank. You're still talking PvM. Leave lies! We're talking PvP. I'm writing again. PvP! I don't care PvM. Even PvM we aren't the best. You can't use your hit damage in fights. You can use 1v1 but you can't fights! You take 6-7 skills. You can't stand. Because auto attack finished. Blocking and defences cancels your HP Absorb. More skill power=more PvP power right now!

You don't know this game. Weaponary sura was the best 1v1 character 4-5 years ago. But he didn't get any changes (almost every character got changes). He has been the worst 1v1 character. He is completely garbage right now. He needs buff, changes 100%. You're hypocrite. Also I'm sure you aren't weaponary sura player. You never happened. Every character has disadvantage but weaponary sura is completely disadvantage. It isn't fair situation. You know this.

Yes weaponary sura needs PvP power. We aren't worthless player. We want to stand in fights! OK? It isn't difficult to understand.

Stop talking without knowing.
    • @Yemon my Idee

Damage: First I would suggest to adjust the Waffensura its DMG, the half-man bonus effect. Then you can already see if this is improved.
      Self Buffs: Revealed Enchantment Armor. defending and reflecting are almost useless. The Refletieren depends on your Deff. If you have a lot deff so the opponent can do little harm to you and therefore does not reflect anything back. Furthermore, this only refers to Hits and not on skills. Perhaps should be beaten for any case no matter at which deff a fixed value is reflected.

Selfbuff: Fear also only hit off what is thereby repelled about 37% hit impact damage. And the blocking is only against arrows. Also here you can see clearly that the Wasu is helpless against enemy skills. Therefore his self buffs are totally useless in the pvp.
      Therefore, the idea Fear that should get 15% resistance of Skills, so he can finally act as a tank in PvP

The post was edited 2 times, last by WasuLove ().

• no ideas here :)
      mhh page 2, no one ist interested in this:
      it is said the sura is a tank Char... in PvP he dies as fast as all the others. Okay he is a PvM Char, but wich tank dies faster than damagedealer-warriors at bosses?

what if we make weapon suras more to the tank he should be?

Enchanted armour is a kind of useless defensive skill:
      -we delete reflect (=> a little lower dmg)
      -give him ~10-15% damage reduction (pvp and pvm, normal hits and skills)
      -reduce his own dmg about 10% (like the negative skills in beserk and indigo wolf soul)

with that skill he would have biger problems with the hp-regeneration from many bosses, because of the lower dmg
      and can stand better in front of them, so real dmg dealers can handle the rest

at normal solo farming he can ignore this skill and work only with enchanted blade+fear (provided the equiment is good enough). suras with a higher level don't use fear in the demon tower, it will be similar to this.

to give him the reduction without a damage reduction would make him to strong
      but if you cut his attack off... it's a big pvm problem
      so a weapon sura can choose, damage and less deff, or more deff an less damage

fear is good, not so strong like under lv95, but 37% damage reduction in combination with the other skills, good enouth
    • Fear isn't good except catacomb and Lusifer. If you think it is good skill play against mental warrior, dagger ninja, archery ninja, black magic sura and healing shaman. You will see difference. Useless skill. It should reduce skill damage at least! Give this feature. Enchanted armor is other useless skill. 150 defence is nothing. Reflects too. Because you will reflect very low number against full defence. Enchanted blade isn't enough against blocking and defence too. Also dispel was nerfed.

Where is good skill? I couldn't see. Don't be liar, hypocrite. By the way no one cares PvM. That period is over!