Weaponary Suras General Weakness

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• reveina wrote:

Yes maybe we can have less hit damage but we must have more skill damage. Especially finger skill. We want equal PvP power. Don't want op character. All classes should have same PvP power. So they should buff body warrior and weaponary sura for PvP.
      Well if u use Dragon Tooth Blade weapon instead of rune sword that's exactly what u will have at lvl 105, more skill damage and lower normal hit, and btw the new weapon for 115 lvl will be better then run sword in both AV and MAV so i don't see why u guys think at weaponary sura as a nerfed class, yes in pvp its not on top of food chain but at least his balanced both pvp and pvm.

I will like to see and ninja archer or blade or shaman cure /dragon who can do better in pvm then weaponary sura.

Dragon shaman got nerfed this update and lycan not sura so i don't get why so many people complain. My main account it's a dragon shaman, i will need to just use my fan as a weapon skin, because it will be useless, and start looking for an pvp bell that none have or will sell, my critic drooped from 50+ to 25 and i can cast them once every 150 secounds, critic's in pvp disapeared (that was the only strength that dragon shaman had) and antimagic stone's got nerfed, that's something to cry about not this.
    • i didn't write in the shaman threads because there are many players wo defend the rights of shamans ||
      here is the sura thread

and a sura is in sd2 imba (/imbalanced = needs a balance :O), but above 95 it become more weaker with every update

the dragon tooth blade is maybe better for dispel, the other 2 skills are better with rune sword, as well as normal hits. dispel is no player-killer Ô.o

a ninja is worser in pvm than Weapon sura? mhh sure it have a lower deff, sura has 2 skills only for pvm deffs :D
      on ground ninja can deal more dmg
      on ground without bravery capes is this sura not much better than all the others, only on horse, only in mass of mobs
      take 5 groups in sd2 pulled with normal hits, you will lose many tp (exept with p skills...), 10 you will die, 20 on horse in the edge it will survive.
      because of that everyone says it is to strong
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

reveina wrote:

As last weaponary sura players, probably we will leave this game after beta balancing update. You still think PvE is important. No PvE isn't important. PvE is unnecessary for maximum level players (after 105). But PvP is valuable for every level. Lv 15, 30, 55, 75, 90, 105, 120. It doesn't matter. You can profit by every level. Weaponary sura players don't want PvE power. Give PvP power or delete this character. Let us get rid of. Please.
      And what do you want? The best class in PvE being also the best in PvP? Is absurd, I think every class must have a roll and not all classes can be so good in PvP.
      We aren't best class in PvE. Lycan and bodyy warrior better. Also we are the worst class in PvP. Yes we want PvP power. Take our unnecessary PvE power. No one wants PvE power anymore!

PvP power or we will leave this game. You continue with 8 classes. Forget weaponary sura and his players.

I say again!!! PvE isn't as good as like PvP. PvP continues forever. PvE ends after 105 lv.

A lot players already reached maximum level or high levels (I mean 105+). Maybe 3 months, maybe 5-6 months. Why I have to play another class, characters? It isn't fair situation. We need PvP power.

The post was edited 2 times, last by reveina ().

• reveina wrote:

YoTeDoPo wrote:

reveina wrote:

As last weaponary sura players, probably we will leave this game after beta balancing update. You still think PvE is important. No PvE isn't important. PvE is unnecessary for maximum level players (after 105). But PvP is valuable for every level. Lv 15, 30, 55, 75, 90, 105, 120. It doesn't matter. You can profit by every level. Weaponary sura players don't want PvE power. Give PvP power or delete this character. Let us get rid of. Please.
      And what do you want? The best class in PvE being also the best in PvP? Is absurd, I think every class must have a roll and not all classes can be so good in PvP.
      We aren't best class in PvE. Lycan and bodyy warrior better. Also we are the worst class in PvP. Yes we want PvP power. Take our unnecessary PvE power. No one wants PvE power anymore!
      PvP power or we will leave this game. You continue with 8 classes. Forget weaponary sura and his players.

I say again!!! PvE isn't as good as like PvP. PvP continues forever. PvE ends after 105 lv.

A lot players already reached maximum level or high levels (I mean 105+). Maybe 3 months, maybe 5-6 months. Why I have to play another class, characters? It isn't fair situation. We need PvP power.
      Stop talking about everyone wanting something when in reality only you want it. I for one have a sura weapons farmer level 75 and he's the best in PvM out of all the characters. If YOU want sura weapons to be only for PvP that's your problem, I like the way sura weapons is now and I don't think he needs any change. You only care for PvP and I only care for PvM, so what's up?
    • Stop talking as a weaponary sura hater. Yes you have a weponary sura level 75 but that isn't your main character. Your smurf character! Your secondary or event character! PvE isn't important and worth right now. Don't talk without knowing.

Yes I want PvP power. Stomach my comments. I don't like weaponary sura right now. I find him very weak and I don't care your biased comments. You're a weaponary sura hater. Weaponary sura isn't your main character. So you don't want powerful opponent. So you don't want weaponary sura as strong character.

You aren't weaponary sura player. So don't comment. But we have 105+ level weaponary sura. Have respect for us. First be 120 lv or don't talk about PvP! You haven't enough information about PvP.

Yes weaponary sura needs PvP power. Whether or not.

We aren't stupid. We can see and understand everything and I know your intent!

One more thing. I don't want my sura character as 75 lv event character. I want 120 lv PvP character! Because 120 lv is maximum lv not 75! You can stay as lv 75 but I can't.

The post was edited 4 times, last by reveina ().

• reveina wrote:

PvE isn't important and worth right now
      Well, thats everyones own decision what they like or don't like.
      I only play PvE, for me PvE is the most important thing, even right now.

Yes the weapon sura is not the best class for PvP and I can agree that he could need a small pvp buff. But in PvM he is pretty "balanced". (just fix the strong agains humans bonus should be enough)

But as @unforgiven allready said 10 times, the balancing is taking a lot of time.
      Webzen can't do all at once.

Just be patient and lets see what will come in the future.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yemon ().

• reveina, a level 61 could beat you if they had strong enough equipment, and that's not because of Sura being weak, you can do PvP at any level, but you don't understand this I guess. If you want PvP power then guess what? I want PvM power for my healer and BM! Why make all the classes the same? Some are better in PvM and others in PvP, You made level 120 with the easiest class to do so and now you want PvP power, WOW!
    • Actually mean why is PvE important after full build? Everyone wants to reach maximum level. Then they want to fight. You can't fight with low level PvE character. Also PvP characters can reach 120 lv and they can make money too. Not only PvE characters. Meanwhile we're talking like PvE, PvP character. It is ridiculous. Every character should have almost equal PvP power. Otherwise everyone prefers PvP characters and they use weaponary sura and body warrior as secondary character or smurf character. Isn't it weird?
    • OmulCuier wrote:

reveina, a level 61 could beat you if they had strong enough equipment, and that's not because of Sura being weak, you can do PvP at any level, but you don't understand this I guess. If you want PvP power then guess what? I want PvM power for my healer and BM! Why make all the classes the same? Some are better in PvM and others in PvP, You made level 120 with the easiest class to do so and now you want PvP power, WOW!
      All classes should have same PvP power or near PvP power. Otherwise 120 level players (or high level players) will prefer strong PvP characters. We know this game has been played for 12 years. A lot players almost reached high levels. PvE characters are important for only new players or servers. Otherwise they are useless class. There is a wrong here. We want to see all characters in fights. Not only lycan, mental warrior and dagger ninja.
    • OmulCuier wrote:

reveina, a level 61 could beat you if they had strong enough equipment, and that's not because of Sura being weak, you can do PvP at any level, but you don't understand this I guess. If you want PvP power then guess what? I want PvM power for my healer and BM! Why make all the classes the same? Some are better in PvM and others in PvP, You made level 120 with the easiest class to do so and now you want PvP power, WOW!
      Something is missing for your character.
      This is healer

And BM sura
      “Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?”
      “Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?”
    • baklawa wrote:

OmulCuier wrote:

Something is missing for your character.This is healer

And BM sura

Yeah, maximum level, perfect gear, alchemy, sash, push items, all the shit and dragon shaman buffs. I don't have those SORRY.

- Careful with your words. Please be polite - unforgiven

The post was edited 1 time, last by unforgiven ().

• baklawa wrote:

OmulCuier wrote:

Something is missing for your character.This is healer

And BM sura

The equipment and money spent to have a Shaman able to do this is 20 times higher than a weaponary sura needs.
    • baklawa wrote:

YoTeDoPo wrote:

The equipment and money spent to have a Shaman able to do this is 20 times higher than a weaponary sura needs.
      How many money must be spent when wp. sura wants to doing PvP?
      You say this like the unbalance between shamans and suras in PvE were the same as they have in PvP. Suras are the best in PvE and in PvP they are not bad at all and they can dispell.
    • @YoTeDoPo
      Wp. suras calling on Turkey servers as "Dispeller". Only duty is dispelling others. Because very weak PvP power, because weak skill powers.
      This age is skill age, close combat is non magical. You can try this, maybe you die slower but you cant doing anything to opponents.

You can't understand wp. sura situation.
      Because you have 75-90 lvl wp. suras for farming and its enough for your game plays and supporting main battle characters.
      “Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?”
      “Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?”
    • baklawa wrote:

@YoTeDoPo
      Wp. suras calling on Turkey servers as "Dispeller". Only duty is dispelling others. Because very weak PvP power, because weak skill powers.
      This age is skill age, close combat is non magical. You can try this, maybe you die slower but you cant doing anything to opponents.

You can't understand wp. sura situation.
      Because you have 75-90 lvl wp. suras for farming and its enough for your game plays and supporting main battle characters.
      But you have to undestand that it is a role game. Of course i can do things in PvE, but i will never be able to enter enchanted forest and use bravery capes or defeat jotun thrym alone. If there is an update with a new map, weaponary suras are the first to get benefit from it because they can adapt to the updates easily than the rest of classes.
      I know that weaponary suras are worse than shamans and black suras, but they can't be the best in everything. Maybe a change in Enchanted Armour, increase the damage of Dispell or reducing a little bit their cooldowns can be viable, but not an increase of skill damage of Finger Strike and Dragon Swirl.