Weaponary Suras General Weakness

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Rapier wrote:

It's clear you've missed my point. Yes I do think it is good in PvP..the fact I use it for farming does not change this. I said that I don't like ANY character to play except Archer Ninja. That's why I don't play on sura, not because it is not good. Anyways, this discussion is pointless. I showed you proof that sura is good in PvP, if you dont see it that's not my fault.

Please eneter the beta server...I will show you my "105" character. What I showed were videos with fights and duels of a Weapon Sura. You still don't get it. If you're not good at it, start learning. I have dozens of such videos in which Weapon Suras excell both in PvM and PvP. I'm wondering why you play it if you consider it so weak...get a warrior, get a schaman...get a dog
      I don't accept,you sided,you aren't telling the truth.
    • chronoide wrote:

spirit strike has 355k damage

Finger strike has 95 k

ninja ambush 217k

nnja poisoned cloud

black magic sura

there are a lot of videos like that u can find yourself. WE WANT weaponry sura a litle bit PVP skills thats all. everyone kiill us.

Rapier wrote:

Sorry...those are not MY videos. I play an Archer Ninja, never had a Weapon Sura except for farming. I put those because they were well known PvP players that had good accounts and items and know how to play on this class type. What I can say is that, if you know how to play with it, Weapon Sura can be very good in PvP, even in 1 vs 1 not just general fights and the videos I put here were just to prove that. Now if anyone come with arguments like...he had that and he should have done that...doesn't matter. He was still good.
      You want proof? Look, here's some evidence.
    • I can show you lots of videos with weak characters of all types...wars, ninjas, schamans...that does not prove anything besides the fact you are not good. OK, I got this..YOU are not good. NOT the suras. Suras are good if you have items and if you know how to play. It is clear for me that you don't. Good luck, it is useless to say anything here anymore, you fail (or don't want) to see the evidence. Don't show me damage records, I don't care. Should I whine also I want 300k damage for an archer? If I'm not able to do so means Archers are weak? (or any other class that is) You have a very limited view I must say, keep asking then
    • Rapier wrote:

I can show you lots of videos with weak characters of all types...wars, ninjas, schamans...that does not prove anything besides the fact you are not good. OK, I got this..YOU are not good. NOT the suras. Suras are good if you have items and if you know how to play. It is clear for me that you don't. Good luck, it is useless to say anything here anymore, you fail (or don't want) to see the evidence. Don't show me damage records, I don't care. Should I whine also I want 300k damage for an archer? If I'm not able to do so means Archers are weak? (or any other class that is) You have a very limited view I must say, keep asking then
      Support when you have logical suggestions but you sided
    • bestie94tko wrote:

amasyali you too much boy , finish with this show... I want too see how you cry when they well make from 12 abs hp 5 and from 35% dmg reduction 15 becouse that day must come, sura is too op in pvm and remember is a fucking pvm class not pvp
      We don't want PvM character. Are you blind? Read comments! PvM is trash, useless, garbage right now! I have stayed as 120 lv for three years. What can I do?

Our character is trash in PvP. We needs buff (PvP power). It isn't difficult to understand.
    • Rapier wrote:

It's clear you've missed my point. Yes I do think it is good in PvP..the fact I use it for farming does not change this. I said that I don't like ANY character to play except Archer Ninja. That's why I don't play on sura, not because it is not good. Anyways, this discussion is pointless. I showed you proof that sura is good in PvP, if you dont see it that's not my fault.

Please eneter the beta server...I will show you my "105" character. What I showed were videos with fights and duels of a Weapon Sura. You still don't get it. If you're not good at it, start learning. I have dozens of such videos in which Weapon Suras excell both in PvM and PvP. I'm wondering why you play it if you consider it so weak...get a warrior, get a schaman...get a dog
      Biased comment. Sided comment. I don't care your idea anymore. It is enough. First be 120 lv. Then fight against just lycan, mental warrior and dagger ninja. Then you can talk. You haven't any experience without 120 lv character.

Because I had this character since 2010. Weaponary sura wasn't weak that times. But every character got new weapons, buffs, changes. We didn't get! OK.

JUST READ COMMENTS!!!
    • Signo wrote:

Bana bir tanesini gösterin ... Bir savaşçı ya da lycan ya da bu işleri yapabilen herhangi bir karakter;

[Ortam] [/ medya]

[Ortam] [/ medya]

Ve onun sahte demeden önce, onun değil bir P sunucusu.
      Videolar metin2 İngiltere'de satıldı.

Silah sureleri daha fazla pvp gücü istiyor mu? Tamam.
      Warriors ve BM sureleri daha fazla pvm güç istiyor. Silah surelerinin G2'de veya her yerde neler yapabileceğini yapalım!

Teşekkürler!

Her neyse, reveina .. Siz "PvP gücümüzü alarak bize PvP gücü verin" diyebilirsiniz. (!) Çünkü bitti. Alt lvl'ler ne olacak? Veya lvlcap lvl 150'ye çıkarsa ne olur, o zaman "Bizim PvP gücümüzü al PvM gücümüzü geri verin" diye sorarsınız. ? Çünkü eskisi gibi kulak asamaz mısın yoksa pvm yetenekleriniz BM'lerin PvM gücüyle eşit olacak mı? :)

Çok gülünç bir açıklama yaptın. Bu sürgündeki mağara. Eğer yeterince şeytan ikramiyesi ve şimşek ikramiyesi yaparsanız, onları burada çok rahat bırakabilirsiniz. Ben de 75 lvl bedensel özelliklerle bu yuvayı aynı şekilde kestim.

Sana bir soru sormak, 100k'lik bir beceri çeken büyülü bir silah gördün mü? Soru basittir.
    • reveina wrote:

Rapier wrote:

Biased comment. Sided comment. I don't care your idea anymore. It is enough. First be 120 lv. Then fight against just lycan, mental warrior and dagger ninja. Then you can talk. You haven't any experience without 120 lv character.
      Because I had this character since 2010. Weaponary sura wasn't weak that times. But every character got new weapons, buffs, changes. We didn't get! OK.

JUST READ COMMENTS!!!
      Childish, stupid arguments and a limited perspective you have. Maybe that's why you're not good on this game. I HAVE 120 lvl and I know what I'm talking. I'm done babysitting, talk to you when you grow up, enjoy whining. Bye bye
    • reveina wrote:

bestie94tko wrote:

amasyali you too much boy , finish with this show... I want too see how you cry when they well make from 12 abs hp 5 and from 35% dmg reduction 15 becouse that day must come, sura is too op in pvm and remember is a fucking pvm class not pvp
      We don't want PvM character. Are you blind? Read comments! PvM is trash, useless, garbage right now! I have stayed as 120 lv for three years. What can I do?
      Our character is trash in PvP. We needs buff (PvP power). It isn't difficult to understand.
      I want to see a sura wp nerf :))) now is 80% pvm and 20% pvp they must do a 60% pvp and then I well enjoy reading how 90% of the players cry like baby
    • Rapier wrote:

reveina wrote:

Rapier wrote:

Biased comment. Sided comment. I don't care your idea anymore. It is enough. First be 120 lv. Then fight against just lycan, mental warrior and dagger ninja. Then you can talk. You haven't any experience without 120 lv character.Because I had this character since 2010. Weaponary sura wasn't weak that times. But every character got new weapons, buffs, changes. We didn't get! OK.

JUST READ COMMENTS!!!
      Childish, stupid arguments and a limited perspective you have. Maybe that's why you're not good on this game. I HAVE 120 lvl and I know what I'm talking. I'm done babysitting, talk to you when you grow up, enjoy whining. Bye bye
      When you are helpless, you start to insult.Don't pollute this topic !
    • Ich appelliere an alle Waffensura, hört mit Metin2 auf. Diese Rasse ist in Pvp unspielbar. Und ist absolut nicht mehr auf das ganze Game ab 105 angepasst.

Waffensura = Müll an Bossen
      Waffensura = Müll in opvp

Nur das ist das gameplay.
      Sowas wie Duelle gibt es nicht mehr und in Massen auf Maps kloppt man auch nicht mehr. Dadurch sind 2 von 3 eigenbuffs unnütz und somit hat der sura nur noch 4 Skills die ihn nützen während alle anderen 5-6 haben die was bringen. Desweiteren sind Schwerter die mittlerweile fast schwächsten Waffen und Halbmenschen bringen nix.

Hört am besten auf in das Spiel noch zu cashen und lasst diesen kaputten Char einfach liegen. Es bringt nix hier noch zu diskutieren da Leute am Hebel sind denen scheinbar die Meinung scheiss egal ist und der Char absolut nicht als schwach angesehen wird.

Ich definiere diese Klasse als schwach ,weil die eigenbuffs die seine skill-Schwächen ausgleichen sollen,keinen nützen haben. Das Spiel ist einfach kaputt. Pusht weiter rassen die extrem OP sind und nerft die die sowieso Müll sind. Super balancing!
    • Rapier wrote:

reveina wrote:

Rapier wrote:

Biased comment. Sided comment. I don't care your idea anymore. It is enough. First be 120 lv. Then fight against just lycan, mental warrior and dagger ninja. Then you can talk. You haven't any experience without 120 lv character.Because I had this character since 2010. Weaponary sura wasn't weak that times. But every character got new weapons, buffs, changes. We didn't get! OK.

JUST READ COMMENTS!!!
      You can't beat weaponary sura with your op PvP character. So you're crying. Yes I understood. You can go. So you don't know this game. So you don't follow all changes. I'm done crybaby. Talk more without logic. Don't come anymore. We don't want to talk with you.
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

I can't believe that there are still people that think weaponary suras needs more damage on PvP. They are the best on PvE, they don't need to be the best on PvP. Now with the new map, what is the best class on Zodiac Temple?
      So you haven't any info about this game. Lycan is the best PvE character. Also I don't want good PvE character. I just want PvP power for my 120 lv sura. (because my sura is useless as 120 lv)

What can I do as 120 lv? Everyone will kill me? I will watch them from the ground? Don't talk if you don't know anything. You can hide your 0 game info.
    • Rapier wrote:

I can show you lots of videos with weak characters of all types...wars, ninjas, schamans...that does not prove anything besides the fact you are not good. OK, I got this..YOU are not good. NOT the suras. Suras are good if you have items and if you know how to play. It is clear for me that you don't. Good luck, it is useless to say anything here anymore, you fail (or don't want) to see the evidence. Don't show me damage records, I don't care. Should I whine also I want 300k damage for an archer? If I'm not able to do so means Archers are weak? (or any other class that is) You have a very limited view I must say, keep asking then
      Dagger ninja is the second best PvP character. Don't talk with about this game. Please we don't need your low lv character and game info. Schamans and mental warrior are weak PvP character? Nice game info trash kid. Nice game info!
    • bestie94tko wrote:

reveina wrote:

bestie94tko wrote:

We don't want PvM character. Are you blind? Read comments! PvM is trash, useless, garbage right now! I have stayed as 120 lv for three years. What can I do?Our character is trash in PvP. We needs buff (PvP power). It isn't difficult to understand.
      I want to see a sura wp nerf :))) now is 80% pvm and 20% pvp they must do a 60% pvp and then I well enjoy reading how 90% of the players cry like baby
      You can cry about lycan nerf. Because you cry all the time. Say me your main character you small child.