Lycan DMG on Metins (Original vs Beta) + PvM Feedback Lycan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• unforgiven wrote:

It makes no sense compare values cold-turkey. Skills and damage is not calculated the same way on each class.
      we know that vit gives some damage too, and even with the nerf lycan equals sura weapon hit damage, but the way lycan is built the slow hits/lack of range, and somewhat slow and missy skill, and the lack of any defende skill (avoid arrows to a certain point is useless) so the extra damage is needed to lycan competitive in pvp, and have somewhat a reason to people use it in pvm, and we are forgetting that we are comparing to a weapon sura, that is capable to tank like any other character so is damage to be equal to lycan is really not that fair... and body warrior may not be capable of tanking, but atleast they can do pvm/pvp hits really destrotive unlike lycan, and warrior body skills dont fail randomily has body warrior skills.
      This is what lycan players are trying to say, but many cant be as expressive and accertive on the way the write the things.
      Lykan needs some extra damage to cover is "flaws" or is going to be a body warrior that cant do nothing off the mount and miss skills that has a wolf head and has to switch to a another set every 90 seconds...
      I think many people agree with me, i want to read this and give me your opnion.
    • Apollykan wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

It makes no sense compare values cold-turkey. Skills and damage is not calculated the same way on each class.
      we know that vit gives some damage too, and even with the nerf lycan equals sura weapon hit damage, but the way lycan is built the slow hits/lack of range, and somewhat slow and missy skill, and the lack of any defende skill (avoid arrows to a certain point is useless) so the extra damage is needed to lycan competitive in pvp, and have somewhat a reason to people use it in pvm, and we are forgetting that we are comparing to a weapon sura, that is capable to tank like any other character so is damage to be equal to lycan is really not that fair... and body warrior may not be capable of tanking, but atleast they can do pvm/pvp hits really destrotive unlike lycan, and warrior body skills dont fail randomily has body warrior skills.
      This is what lycan players are trying to say, but many cant be as expressive and accertive on the way the write the things.
      Lykan needs some extra damage to cover is "flaws" or is going to be a body warrior that cant do nothing off the mount and miss skills that has a wolf head and has to switch to a another set every 90 seconds...
      Only lycans can agree with you. Get used to it u will not be op anymore :thumbup:
    • unforgiven wrote:

If you said so, then how do you know the damage of the lycans must be decreased? How do you get of that point if you don't compare it with other classes?

Let's say maybe I do not allow a set with INT full to activate crimson, or maybe I can not use such a set, that means I have to thank with the 360 attack , while others can reach much higher values for allowing. Is that the balancing of the races? I think first of all it should be taken into account that not all of them allow a set with full INT, and after that you can think of a real balance.

In my vision an equilibrium means all of them to have equal value from the start, but when I put items with full INT i get 563 attack instead of 360 but if i don t have this set to activate my crimson I will remain on 360, maybe you should think of that, and maybe you should take in consideration this fact to reduice attack value from the character without the items from 631 to 551, return the crimson initial value and reduice the attack value which result from INT items, but that is already reduice because on official offer 313 and on beta 184.

And not forget about this recharge of 60 seconds, because as I already say s is easily to fail it, in a moment of lag, i press twice on crimson and it will be deactivated, and i have to wait another 60 seconds, in pvm that time is crucial, because all important bosses has time on dungeon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LHQentin ().

• Apollykan wrote:

I strongly agree Lycan is slow and needs more damage. People gave lycana a certain amount of labor and spent a lot of money on this nerf to throw all the labor and money in the garbage. The attack damage must be arranged. + 800 attack value makes sense. Enter the game and test it. One of the defenders of the lycan character See how much you hit. Reducing the attack is the end of the lycan character. If you do not return from this mistake, then the game loses while the game is balancing.
    • Dek wrote:

Apollykan wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

we know that vit gives some damage too, and even with the nerf lycan equals sura weapon hit damage, but the way lycan is built the slow hits/lack of range, and somewhat slow and missy skill, and the lack of any defende skill (avoid arrows to a certain point is useless) so the extra damage is needed to lycan competitive in pvp, and have somewhat a reason to people use it in pvm, and we are forgetting that we are comparing to a weapon sura, that is capable to tank like any other character so is damage to be equal to lycan is really not that fair... and body warrior may not be capable of tanking, but atleast they can do pvm/pvp hits really destrotive unlike lycan, and warrior body skills dont fail randomily has body warrior skills.This is what lycan players are trying to say, but many cant be as expressive and accertive on the way the write the things.
      Only lycans can agree with you. Get used to it u will not be op anymore :thumbup:
      I agree with the Lycans and my main is weaponary sura :)
      First of all you should nerf the body warrior with a onehitbug xD

In my opinion the Lycan is class which is hard to play! And the characteristic of this class is to make more dmg! Every class has an other specification, like the weaponary sura the absorbation of life!

If you balance like this we can all play the same character only with different names! But everything "balanced"

The post was edited 1 time, last by zRamses ().

• Oh wait.. They are going to take us damage, but.. They are going to give a pendulum to use in weapon to have more bonus... Like hh and stuff like that, to lykans get our old damage back is easy, we got that little new thing that they update, like we did on the alchemy and spend some good euros, and he have our damage back! If... i understand well the changelog.
      i agree that u makes us spend our money because its a free to play game, and you have costs to keep the game online, but nerfs, dont give me confidence to continue spending euros here.