Lycan DMG on Metins (Original vs Beta) + PvM Feedback Lycan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I think what @unforgiven said here is: Actually they will not change anything else in lycan, time is best now than before and thank you Unfs.
      I think Webzen already knows what we think about lycan damage, and at moment o don't think they will give us + damage.

I hope this balance will be good at the end, because right now it is very very bad... With this update game will become a lot unballanced than before, especially in magic chars... With no hit damage bc critics, fisic chars will become weak.
    • Observer wrote:

Salty lycans everywhere, Mad they are not op anymore . That's gonna be a good patch when it goes live
      :?:

Go play a lycan and tell us why it is "OP"?

It's just because u do not have claw defence, but nobody wants to understand this :cursing: .

Go Compare the Dmg of Warrior, Ninja, Shaman, Suras and Lycans with Max Hm, max Dmg max Push and the Defender with Max Deff, Max. Push and tell us, which class does the most dmg.

You can repeat this test without Push (Just Max Hm against Max Deff). I can tell you that the Lycan is somewhere in the midfield.
    • LordBlack wrote:

Yes but sura can absorb the hp and you don't use cast.. Lykan cant absorb hp ed need a cast always.. The duration must be increase al 175 like now and the damage can't be the same.. Now you have a sura that can't absorb hp and have a skil that durinb 92sec and must stop every moment to use 12 int item
      This not justify... Sura have abs yes, but warrior no... Lycan have Indigo Wolf, that skill gives 25% atk speed at P and do not give you + received damage like Berserk in warrior.
      Time we know is bad, they will increase it, and then we will see...
    • Look at the character balancing. While the game is not a character with the best skills of power, the most distressing classes about eating and balancing are the bodily and magical touches, but do not do anything to them. There is logic in it for God's sake. Even the empty complaints of the uncommitted archers, ironic. I have no idea what the high or low shot of the leader has to do with the duration of the crimson spirit. I can not understand it at all. Finish your friend even more. Do not raise the red spirit over 100 seconds. You've got a lot of kicks.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Let's take this as a bonus for having specific gears.. but that doesn't change the fact that you'll have the same duration as a Warrior. Currently this is what I managed to get for Lycan, I do not think I will manage to extend it further.
      There is no limit at the time but the value is too low. It is very low. It is not defeated anymore. Lycan is not getting any better. Try it. Try it. Try it yourself. Without the buff, the mental shot and the ninja are not coming up for updates, and it makes you think you do not understand the game for lycan. I'm sorry. Good games.
    • Th3Original wrote:

PvP i can't say anything...
      Well,

Calm wrote:

So from what i can see, all who did "test" the difference came up with this conclusion:
      • The damage nerf is not bad at all.
      • The duration must be buffed to at least 100 sec.
      Sounds reasonable to me.

The thing is all of them were just on pvm aspect, could anyone of you guys who're concerned about pvp test it for us ?
      I'd be glad to help if you needed a character with full claws defence.
      You could ask @unforgiven to provide you with some PvP gear.

• Th3Original wrote:

LordBlack wrote:

Yes but sura can absorb the hp and you don't use cast.. Lykan cant absorb hp ed need a cast always.. The duration must be increase al 175 like now and the damage can't be the same.. Now you have a sura that can't absorb hp and have a skil that durinb 92sec and must stop every moment to use 12 int item
      This not justify... Sura have abs yes, but warrior no... Lycan have Indigo Wolf, that skill gives 25% atk speed at P and do not give you + received damage like Berserk in warrior.Time we know is bad, they will increase it, and then we will see...
      Yes and the sura have 2 skill for increase his defense.... The duration is like aura but the damege with 12 int item is like skill of sura.. Ahhahaha.. Please try to be a serious. We have spend a lot of money in this game not for this ridiculous pg. If i want a nerf sura i catch a normal Sura u. U
    • Th3Original wrote:

I made my tests about new lycan Damage, and im surprised, i was thinking my lycan after the chages will do about 2k less damage in comparison to my sura... But it's not the case.
      To do this comprison i asked a @unforgiven help to have all gear in equal level.

Here is my Sura Damage:

Here is my Lycan Damage:

I can accpet this change in PvM side...
      This test is not valid, because on sura you don`t put skills with INT full and on lycan you use it... i sow that on another video here when someone says that warrior can get 33.7k and the lycan get 35k, but he use full items with INT when he put his crimson and when he put aura he use just emerald earrings. I tested the and when i use emerald earrings my damage is visible much better than when I use garnet earrings.
    • LHQentin wrote:

Th3Original wrote:

I made my tests about new lycan Damage, and im surprised, i was thinking my lycan after the chages will do about 2k less damage in comparison to my sura... But it's not the case.
      To do this comprison i asked a @unforgiven help to have all gear in equal level.

Here is my Sura Damage:

Here is my Lycan Damage:

I can accpet this change in PvM side...
      This test is not valid, because on sura you don`t put skills with INT full and on lycan you use it... i sow that on another video here when someone says that warrior can get 33.7k and the lycan get 35k, but he use full items with INT when he put his crimson and when he put aura he use just emerald earrings. I tested the and when i use emerald earrings my damage is visible much better than when I use garnet earrings.
      Sorry for don't show it in video, but before i activate E.Blade i used a Int set, +750 damage to be exact.
    • So, i did some researches according to the possibilities I have on the official. Sounds like that:

• Enchanted Blade - 567.5 (normal) / 748.3 (full int) / damage increased with 180.8
      • Crimson Wolf Soul - 585 (normal) / 898 (full int) / damage increased with 313
      • Aura of the Sword - 687 (normal) / 745 (full str) / damage increased with 59

On lycan i use shield with 12 INT, Necklace of level 38 +9, Claw with 12 INT and Earrings on lv 54 +8
      On sura i use shield with 12 INT, Necklace of level 38 +9, Riptooth Blade whit 12 INT and Earrings on lv 54+8
      On warrior i use Shield with 12 STR, Necklace of level 42 +9, Riptooth Blade whit 12 STR and Ebony earrings+9

So in my opinion the value of the crimson attack should not be lowered, the attack generated from the items with INT must be lowered. The Lycan without any item has a 631 attack, while the warrior has 551.
      And another fact, personally I do not agree with that 60 seconds of reactivation, because it can be easily missed, or it's like aura, with a set recharge time, or like the Enchanted Blade so you can activate at second.

The post was edited 3 times, last by LHQentin ().