Shaman dragon force vs healing force

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Shaman dragon force vs healing force

youtube.com/watch?v=lPqmiHBFrW0

Howdy!
      I noticed that the shaman healer has twice as much damage as the dragon shaman and i want to know why?

I do not even mention that on 108 magic resistence and 77 resistance to shaman get 12k normal damage. What do you think abaout that?
      Is that normal?

Obviously, I have other complaints about the abilities of these characters, like when i try to use skills for buff on a member of group, if he moves the buff skills fails, and i have to wait another 250 minutes until i can try again. The Dragon's Roar can be activated from higher distance, and that is an inconvenient for other character, because in a duel until you can get close you are more then half life took off by the roar and flying talisman.
    • LHQentin wrote:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPqmiHBFrW0

Howdy!
      I noticed that the shaman healer has twice as much damage as the dragon shaman and i want to know why?

I do not even mention that on 108 magic resistence and 77 resistance to shaman get 12k normal damage. What do you think abaout that? Is that normal?

Obviously, I have other complaints about the abilities of these characters, like when i try to use skills for buff on a member of group, if he moves the buff skills fails, and i have to wait another 250 minutes until i can try again. The Dragon's Roar can be activated from higher distance, and that is an inconvenient for other character, because in a duel until you can get close you are more then half life took off by the roar and flying talisman.
      Hehe that healer shaman did 22k dmg in one hit thru all that deference and u are complaining about dragon roar hitting from distance? That's the only good thing we got from that last update.
      To answer your question healer got an bonus of 20-30% for using fan and dragon shaman got same bonus for using bell, but ofc fan have more MAV so they deal more dmg. That dmg is to much for healer as u can see, but dragon shaman need that 20-30% dmg bonus for using bell else we will be useless in pvp.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Healer shaman will no longer be able to stun for 6X seconds. Isn't this a huge trade off too?

Besides that, healers will have more drawbacks, if they want to deal more damage with skills, they will need to use fans. Everyone knows how good fans are for PvE.

Yes, but here we are mixing PvE and PvP. I could say the same thing, Everyone knows how good bells are for PvP.

This all update should be for PvP balance, right? Healer are too OP.
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

Healer shaman will no longer be able to stun for 6X seconds. Isn't this a huge trade off too?

Besides that, healers will have more drawbacks, if they want to deal more damage with skills, they will need to use fans. Everyone knows how good fans are for PvE.
      You say this like they were using Bells before this update...
      How do you level up, how do you farm Metin Stones or Bosses?
    • unforgiven wrote:

YoTeDoPo wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

Of course I use a bell, but not for PvP. However, most of the times the bell I use is Bamboo Bell, which gives negative % of skill damage, and is more viable leveling and farm metins using a mount and not skills, and with bosses is more complicated, because if you have a war, weaponary sura or lykan you never think on using your Shaman, my Shaman will never reach their damage, they have weaposn with more Attack Value and better supportive skills, 10% of crits don't make any difference on PvE in a Shaman, we need more physical damage if you want Shamans being good in PvE . You have changed the stats in order to add more damage, but Dragon's Aid nerf has more weight, and in balance we are worse in PvE and PvP than before (the change in stats is not enough in my opinion). Also we don't have good earrings for PvE because only Ebony Earrings are good (HP), and there is no earrings with INT+HP (I suggest change all level 85-100 earrings and put HP bonus to all of them, Max. SP and SP regeneration are stupid bonus).

And I see OK that you wat to make better Shamans in PvE, but you are forgetting our role in PvP, because changing bells for PvE, you are making them better in PvP, and I have ony PvP fans, so they are now useless. This is the reason why I suggested adding the bonus in PvE if you use a bell, and adding more % of damage in PvP using fan in both classes, Dragon and Healing-
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

YoTeDoPo wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

Of course I use a bell, but not for PvP. However, most of the times the bell I use is Bamboo Bell, which gives negative % of skill damage, and is more viable leveling and farm metins using a mount and not skills, and with bosses is more complicated, because if you have a war, weaponary sura or lykan you never think on using your Shaman, my Shaman will never reach their damage, they have weaposn with more Attack Value and better supportive skills, 10% of crits don't make any difference on PvE in a Shaman, we need more physical damage if you want Shamans being good in PvE . You have changed the stats in order to add more damage, but Dragon's Aid nerf has more weight, and in balance we are worse in PvE and PvP than before (the change in stats is not enough in my opinion). Also we don't have good earrings for PvE because only Ebony Earrings are good (HP), and there is no earrings with INT+HP (I suggest change all level 85-100 earrings and put HP bonus to all of them, Max. SP and SP regeneration are stupid bonus).
      And I see OK that you wat to make better Shamans in PvE, but you are forgetting our role in PvP, because changing bells for PvE, you are making them better in PvP, and I have ony PvP fans, so they are now useless. This is the reason why I suggested adding the bonus in PvE if you use a bell, and adding more % of damage in PvP using fan in both classes, Dragon and Healing-
      You/we want it or not Dragon Shamans we'll be using bells for pvp soon. They don't care about your or whoever's fans. Like no one cared about final pvp/melee equipment when they updated lykans. Stop saying that it's not a valuable reason to stop that change.

We got more damage in PvP and PvM (just skills), a little bit of more atk value, more cooldowns and less % critical.

I wanted to talk about another thing. Since most of PvM activities are carried out on a mount under this aspect dragon shamans aren't more advantaged in PvM than healer shamans are, since they can use a bell as well. While dragon shamans will never reach healer damage in PvP even changing weapon.
      There is something wrong, no one use skills in PvM.
    • @unforgiven what you said don't change the fact of Healers Shamans are needing a nerf in damage... You want balance, you sacrifice lycans, buffs and give healers + damage? What you need more? 108 Magic defence plus 77 Resist Shaman and she did 12k... With that defences they can't do more than 5-6k... And 5-6k is a lot, i don't believe a sura or warrior can do 12k in a opponenet with max resist sword and mx resist char.
      Another thing, you need undertand the shamans can kill a opponent easy wbefore the opponent can hit shaman... They have super very fast skills, so they need a big nerf in PvP damage.
    • Regarding Healing Shamans' damage. This will need to be addressed but most likely there won't be enough time to handle it till we need to deploy the update.

We really need lots of feedback regarding the PvP damage, but good feedback, with images, videos to explain. This would help a lot to explain it to WebZen.

Priore wrote:

I wanted to talk about another thing. Since most of PvM activities are carried out on a mount under this aspect dragon shamans aren't more advantaged in PvM than healer shamans are, since they can use a bell as well. While dragon shamans will never reach healer damage in PvP even changing weapon.

Well, Dragon Shamans do have the Dragon Aid buff which should help. Regarding the last sentence, maybe players should start using skills for PvM too?
    • unforgiven wrote:

The problem is that skills to be usefull in pvm need a big AoE ,a higher target limit (30-40 mobs) (AND the damage should be the same at both the inner and outer side of the aoe) , right now skills have a very small AoE or are single target. Look at black magic sura, it has only 1 skill really usefull for pvm, all others are single target/ridiculous aoe
    • unforgiven wrote:

Regarding Healing Shamans' damage. This will need to be addressed but most likely there won't be enough time to handle it till we need to deploy the update.

We really need lots of feedback regarding the PvP damage, but good feedback, with images, videos to explain. This would help a lot to explain it to WebZen.

Priore wrote:

Well, Dragon Shamans do have the Dragon Aid buff which should help. Regarding the last sentence, maybe players should start using skills for PvM too?
      Well if you want to put it like that fans aren't bad at all for no mount PvM.

So, our only advantage on healer shaman in PvM is always the same, even before this update: the buff. The only difference is that we lost 35% of them and gained 20-30% of dmg bonus, while healer just gained 30% of dmg bonus. It seems unbalanced to me.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Regarding Healing Shamans' damage. This will need to be addressed but most likely there won't be enough time to handle it till we need to deploy the update.

Priore wrote:

Hello,

Ok lets say my main pvp caracter would be converted to pvm from now on, in Enchanted Forest the best way to grow is farming metin stones (from a mount) how will this update will help me get better in the only map where u can get lvl 120? by loosing 20% critics and 10% from blessing? With good equip i can barely push up to 12k critic+ piercing hit but lycan can deal up to 35k maybe more?

Dragon shaman can't be a farming toon, i can't kill nemere, razador and new boses alone we just missing to much dmg so what's left for us to farm? I needed this update just to get lvl 120 and then farm metin stones only to can sell experience ring for 400k?

Ok nerf us to be pvm dolls but give as 30% weapon specialization dmg in normal hits too, not just skills, i won't kill boses with skills. I could already farm metin stones and grow in Enchanted Forest alone so what's changed then? Sure lasting fire is better now, but it won't make some a big difference in soloing a metin, btw poison and bleed its way better for bosses.

And btw i know lots of Healing shaman that can solo alone in Enchanted Forest w/o buff from dragon shaman, how they will get worse for them? by having an improved cure?
    • unforgiven wrote:

You have all the time you want

We've waited for a long time for this update, we would love to wait a bit more as long as we get a nice bug free balanced game at the end.

That's " 77 class Res plus 108 MR with full skill resistance gear " we're talking about, anything more than 7k would be ridiculous, let alone 12k !

• unforgiven wrote:

Tthat is exactly the point, in 10 years balance done = 0 and now you want it now and with an impossible deathline to deploy.

We all prefer to wait 1 year or 2 more in order to have a complete balance, correct and fair for everyone, hope both gameforge and "korea" get this message.

We (players) are tired of playing on a live server with tons if buggs that exist since the beginning of the game, othr bugs have been reporter 1 year ago and still there so i think the hole reports are missing somewhere or someone just ignore them:
      Ex: october 2016 in spanish comunity was reported the laag on the live servers, the bugg on undeath tower that makes do not apear de ironsmith, the bugg that lets you buff low lvl players from other kingdoms, points where you get traped on the map with no reasonable obstacle, metinstones spawns in sites where you can't destroy them, mobs with names of shops, mobs outside of the map in unreachable zones ....

You still think its bettter to deploy a wrong "unbalance" to all live servers just because you put yourselves a deathline impossible to reach? If this deathline is bc of server fusions (as menntioned on the interview video) you can star mixing up empty servers and i am sure all comunities will prefer to get a fusion instead of a non full update incorrect which all players or hardly all the players do not agree with .

pd: hope think twice att a player.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • TcatalunyaT wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

Tthat is exactly the point, in 10 years balance done = 0 and now you want it now and with an impossible deathline to deploy.
      We all prefer to wait 1 year or 2 more in order to have a complete balance, correct and fair for everyone, hope both gameforge and "korea" get this message.
      One or two years? You're lucky to have all this patience.
      Why do you think they are doing this now? Because pvp in Metin2 is dead. If the situatione stays like this for 1 or 2 more years from now everyone will leave.

I agree that good things require time, but if we all work together we can do it in nick of time for the fall.
      Who knowns, maybe with this big update and a good promotion Metin2 could reborn.
    • @Priore i did not mean exactly 1 or 2 years, its jst a way to explain that is better wait a bit more and have a non bugg update on the live servesr than a fastest updade uncompleted. And that would make more players to quit for sure.

Im sick when updates come to live servers, most of them seem like no one tested because they are full of buggs, i dont understand why do not leave a beta open all the year to keep testing all the changes form une update to another, im sure that will improve the gaming experience on live servers.

That is why i ask for a good hight end version update iinstead of a half and fast update unbalanced.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner