DARKMAGIC FINISHED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• yigit wrote:

Law G wrote:

Actually Dark Magic over power in Beta I try with my friend if his skills in original server 7 k
      On Beta will be 15 k !! with Same items , I don’t know why they return his AMS to 50% and in the same time they reduced MR to be 100 maximum.
      First of all, i hate repeating myself but it is way tooo wrong to wait MR bonuses to be enough against magical skills! I am sorry but if you have less than 60-75 MR bonuses and dont have enough skill resistance no one has any right to complain about 7k damage. Once you give enough importance to MR & skill resistance you will understand what i meant. Most of the players doesnt show enough effort to have half human and MR bonuses in the same item and prefer half human on MR which is their choose but by doing this and complaining about magical damages ?( find up class items with halfhuman and MR bonuses at the same time and update your items with the new ones to increase your skill resistance then you will notice that magical attacks wouldnt do any serious damage on you :thumbup: I have 75 MR and 50 skill resistance and dont need to use any extra stuff against those who casts magical attacks :thumbsup: And one more thing;
      • The effectiveness of AMR was reduced. In future you will need more AMR to achieve the same results as before.
      • The reduction of AMR bonus from Suras has been removed.
      Yes, it says the reduction of AMR will be removed from Suras BUT you miss one big thing in here 'The effectiveness of AMR was reduced. In future you will need more AMR to achieve the same results as before'. sooo your basic math fails :thumbdown:
      @unforgiven I also suggest you too to do so, I am sure you have the tools to try and find out just how helpless they can be against high MR & skill resistance :!: If you call them as the king of PWP, well i am honoured BUT it is not bcz their attact power is high, just bcz most of the players doesn't give enough importance to MR& skill resistance :/ This might be a play free game but i guess if you want to decrease the damage amount you take, ignoring necessity bonusus and complaining about opponents' attacks wouldn't be wise. All you need to do is think wise and spend nice :thumbup: @unforgiven i can understand the low quality equipt players to complain about the damages bcz if you check other pages you will notice that they almost complain about every other character. Just dont tell me that you already know that the BM suras damages are high bcz if I am wrong correct me you were also sure that there werent x4 damage problem wih the bosses with all classes except warriors but i guess now we all know the truth :saint: so just try for your self it is not difficult full MR bonusus bcz despite other defence bonuses you get that bonus on different items which is way to easy to get and unlike low equipt players just put 50 skill resistance as well which is I already have and sometimes increase it to 60 as well. Considering that this game is evolutionary , it wouldn't be clever measuring avarage chars to decide on future improvements.
      Reread what I wrote, I tried with my friend that’s mean same items in original and Beta
      In addition my alchemy excellent with Sura Def
      And Full Magic Resistance ,
    • Yemon wrote:

Well all the skill-res Stuff is for high level players and not easy to upgrade.

But the AMR can you get with any level and it is super easy to get.
      So what about Pvp-Balancing under lv 100?
      Thats something for Webzen to decide to consider pvp balancing under 100lvl but to be honest it doesnt make any sense to me. Bcz you know what i really think, there should be some advantageous sides of being 120lvl right? I don't know how the things work in German side but youtube is fulled with 55lvl chars causing really high damages on 120 lvls, i am sure if you look for it you can find many of them. If you consider the gap between 55lvl-120lvl it is nonsense. So may be creating this kind of high level items will attract the rest, at least end that nonsense.
      And yes i agree with you that skill resistance stuffs are not easy to upgrade but thats why it has such a great bonus. Most of the guys complaining about DM Suras has only MR bonuses, and what i am saying is instead of complaining if they keep up with the game and full their skilll res items, i am sure they gonna make fun of the magical chars -is that what you got?
      It took lots of effort and money of course to complete those items but at the moment at war my char has 75 MR and at least 50skill res and can increase up to 60, and you know there are also other stuffs to increase MR. So once again, just bcz some player ignores skill res doesnt mean that BM suras are OP!
      And if those who still claims that MR bonuses should be enough and doesnt want to spend on new items, pls watch M2 Product director Thomas Schöltzel interview on youtube. This might be a play free game but it is just up to some point, for those who wants to be beyond that point just needs to be willing to spend. If you consider the effort behind this game it is not free right? they have to earn some to maintain all things and to earn they have to attract players with new items, new bonuses... to make them spend. It is that simple.
    • metalgearzero wrote:

bestie94tko wrote:

nerf sura bm , that is too much man ...

here is elite players but is unacceptable to have so low dmg against him
      if we could see the ninja's ítems, it would be fair to draw conclusions.
      but I do not think it fair to say that the sura should be nerf
      that ninja is the best on romania comunity is not the best on one server
      and i gnn put a video with this bm when beat at 1v1 the best player ever with items and alchimy that many guys dream to have one privet servers
      sura bm is OP man and that becouse is a pvp caracter only but dont make it invincible
    • bestie94tko wrote:

metalgearzero wrote:

bestie94tko wrote:

nerf sura bm , that is too much man ...

here is elite players but is unacceptable to have so low dmg against him
      if we could see the ninja's ítems, it would be fair to draw conclusions.but I do not think it fair to say that the sura should be nerf
      that ninja is the best on romania comunity is not the best on one serverand i gnn put a video with this bm when beat at 1v1 the best player ever with items and alchimy that many guys dream to have one privet servers
      sura bm is OP man and that becouse is a pvp caracter only but dont make it invincible
      if now hi's op, wait till beta is on live servers and they get more from anti magic stones :)) they didn't change them for no reason but somehow black magic are metin2 love child or something.