Lykan vs Warrior vs Sura

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Lykan vs Warrior vs Sura

Hello.

I would like to address a very important issue which, in my opinion, will completely fix the lycan class.
      Likan is a strong character, but not so strong as to spoil it as it is at the moment.
      Purple lasting 55 seconds will cause them to be so weak that they will not beat either the boss or meteors will be great problems.

Comparison

Aura of the Warrior - 92 seconds
      Sury blade - 175 seconds
      According to me, the purple should at least be about 150 seconds.

Going forward...
      1 strength for the warrior adds 1.5 attacks to the aura.
      1 sury intelligence gives about 3.5 points to attack value.
      1 wolf intelligence now adds about 6 attack values.

And that is the problem if you leave the current value of purple 585 and reduce the intelligence value to purple it would solve the situation so heavily hit lycan.

If you are going to leave a level of 385 purple, you will destroy this character so much that many people will stop playing the game.
      Sura has a built-in value that adds absorption to life, plus fear and armor with reflection.
      The warrior has an aura and berserk, which greatly increases the attack speed of the warrior.

Likan has only strong purple, but slower and missing hits and skills.
      Likan is well done.
      Only to lower the value of the attack itself, which adds intelligence and will be all perfect.

Sorry for the spelling and grammar I am from PL;)
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • GamePriv wrote:

Purple lasting 55 seconds will cause them to be so weak that they will not beat either the boss or meteors will be great problems.

1 wolf intelligence now adds about 6 attack values.

And that is the problem if you leave the current value of purple 585 and reduce the intelligence value to purple it would solve the situation so heavily hit lycan.

If you are going to leave a level of 385 purple, you will destroy this character so much that many people will stop playing the game.
      Sura has a built-in value that adds absorption to life, plus fear and armor with reflection.
      The warrior has an aura and berserk, which greatly increases the attack speed of the warrior.

Likan has only strong purple, but slower and missing hits and skills.
      Likan is well done.
      Only to lower the value of the attack itself, which adds intelligence and will be all perfect.

Sorry for the spelling and grammar I am from PL;)

If i am not mistaken the purple crimson wolf lasts 92 like AOS.
      If Webzen made 1 int to add 4 attack value instead of 6 then Lycan's Purple Crimson Wolf would lower it's attack value from 585 to about 340-360 (which is like that right now if i am right) with 90 int and then with 169 from 1014 (with 6 int per int point) it SHOULD go to about 676 but it is at about 580-582. That should be good enough of a nerf. But the duration should not be changed at all.

Don't forget that a warrior with berserk at P takes 33% more dmg from everything which is a big deal. Plus attack speed and movement speed have a cap so most warriors cannot utilize the Berserk skill to its full potential.
    • But pay attention to the duration of the purple it is funny.

See it this way:
      - Wolf - 380 dmg - 90 intelligence
      - Warrior's Aura - 608 dmg - 90 Strength
      - Sury blade - 585 dmg - 90 intelligence

It is mockery and laughter in the hall.
      In addition, the value of leverage in intelligence has been reduced.

In addition, pay attention to the wolf's skills have also been reduced. !!!!!!

THIS IS SICK !!!!!!!!

Wolf - 567 dmg at 145 int !!!!! WTF !!!! What the :cursing: is that? !! Someone must have gotten mad so that the purple would lower!

LIKAN has been reduced:
      - 10% of attacking skill value.
      - The value of intelligence adds 3.4 values instead of 6 as before
      - The initial value of purple is 360 dmg instead of 585 dmg.

THIS IS SICK !!!!!

over 200 damage loss and in addition the value of the intelligence bonus has decreased almost 2x.
      NOW LIKAN IS :cursing: !!!!
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]