NERF LIKAN IS STUPID !!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• NERF LIKAN IS STUPID !!!!!

But pay attention to the duration of the purple it is funny.

See it this way:
      - Wolf - 360 dmg - 90 intelligence
      - Warrior's Aura - 608 dmg - 90 Strength
      - Sury blade - 585 dmg - 90 intelligence

It is mockery and laughter in the hall.
      In addition, the value of leverage in intelligence has been reduced.

In addition, pay attention to the wolf's skills have also been reduced. !!!!!!

THIS IS SICK !!!!!!!!

Wolf - 567 dmg at 145 int !!!!! WTF !!!! What the :cursing: is that? !! Someone must have gotten mad so that the purple would lower!

LIKAN has been reduced:
      - 10% of attacking skill value.
      - The value of intelligence adds 3.4 values instead of 6 as before
      - The initial value of purple is 360 dmg instead of 585 dmg.

THIS IS SICK !!!!!

over 200 damage loss and in addition the value of the intelligence bonus has decreased almost 2x.
      NOW LIKAN IS :cursing: !!!!
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by GamePriv ().

• Because they are stupid.I am from Poland is freedom of speech and I can write what I want!You don't realize what you are releasing with this nerf !!!!!Too much destroy this character !!!With the purple you can not even destroy the metin !!!Now lykan is a figure to throw to trash !!!After this, likan will be the weakest character class.
      It will not be suitable for pvp or exp.

Look at other character classes like sura or warrior.
      Now they are far too powerful compared to Likan. !!!

• Sorry, but people in PL do not go to talk;)

Sura sword
      Warrior aura
      Likan purpure
      Time
      175 second
      95 sekund
      92 sekund
      90 intelligence / power 575 damage
      605 damage
      360 damage
      128 inteligence / power
      717,5 damage
      662 damage
      503 damage

This IS STUPID !!!!!!!! NERF IS BAD !!!!!! VERY BAD !!!!!!!!

I will repeat it again.

You increased the purple time to 92 seconds.

Still not enough:
      - Sura has a blade - 175 seconds
      1) The blade gives you the ability to use% recovery life.
      In addition sura has
      2) sura has fear of less physical injury
      3) sura has a weapon that increases the damage by reflection and defense

Saw blade value:
      - 90 intelligence - 575 damage
      - 128 intelligence - 717.5 dmg
      In addition to any lvl, there is a sigh of damage.

- Warrior has aura - 92 seconds
      1) The warrior has a berserk increasing the attack speed
      2) Has very strong fighting skills

The value of warrior's aura:
      - 90 strength - 605 dmg
      - 128 strength - 662 dmg

Likan looking at the table has the slightest attack power.
      Currently weaker skills.
      The least time to load skills.
      Very weak purple compared to others.

This is sick !!!!

Look what you do.
      People now massively get rid of accounts with Likan because everybody knows that what you put in is laughter.

Likan will be a junk figure.

• There is something that is called „Freedom of speech“ – yes. But only if you stay inside of the boundaries of a normal conversation. Hatred or insulting has NOTHING to do with “Freedom of speech”.

Stop comparing the pure Numbers man.. don’t you realize that the Lycan deals way more damage than the Weaponary Sura even though he has a lower Base AV from Crimson? I wonder why.. :whistling:

If you want to give feedback – cool! Please, go ahead. But please, be polite and respectfully.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • zoNE wrote:

@GamePriv - Can't you act like civilized human beings?
      "Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought."
      Mam prawo wypowiadać się tak jak będę chciał :)
      A nikt mi nie wmówi, że ten nerf likana co wprowadzją jest dobry.
      Nikt nie myśli o tym jakie to będzie miało skutki.
      Poza tym nikogo nie obraziłem ;)

• GamePriv wrote:

Więc możesz to zrobić kulturalnie/grzecznie :). Wyzwiskami nic nie osiągniesz, tylko dyskusją.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zoNE ().

• zoNE wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Więc możesz to zrobić kulturalnie :). Wyzwiskami nic nie osiągniesz, tylko dyskusją.
      Kogo niby wyzwałem ??

• zoNE wrote:

Używasz agresywnego języka, zamiast po prostu przedstawić problem i jeszcze usprawiedliwiasz to własnym krajem. Przez to jak widać nikt się nie zainteresował przesłaniem Twojej wypowiedzi, a jedynie jej językiem.
      Skończyłeś wypowiedź ?
      Bo widać, że szczekać tylko potrafisz ;) A odpowiedź na pytanie proste nie umiesz ;)

• meh wrote:

There is something that is called „Freedom of speech“ – yes. But only if you stay inside of the boundaries of a normal conversation. Hatred or insulting has NOTHING to do with “Freedom of speech”.

Stop comparing the pure Numbers man.. don’t you realize that the Lycan deals way more damage than the Weaponary Sura even though he has a lower Base AV from Crimson? I wonder why.. :whistling:

If you want to give feedback – cool! Please, go ahead. But please, be polite and respectfully.
      @meh its true he is not being that good giving is feedback, he needs to be way more polite and give some arguments to his statements, but i think that you are not that imparcial on this subject of the lykan nerf, all the posts you wrote on this subject you always say lycans are stronger than weapon sura and etc
      Its true lycan has more damage, but, he really need that damage we dont got enchantes blade with hp abs, fear and is damage reduction in pvm, and you got way more usefull of the mount hits, and with this new update the mosters in pve throw you off the mount, rigth here lycan are weaker, and you got dispell the most usefull skill in pvp agains magic sura, warrior, lycan or any other character with self buff, and the hit advantage, that is very usefull in pvp especially between 2 players full resistance agains each other that only the pierce hits makes a good part of a damage in a duel.
      So for this reasons, lycan must have more damage than a weapon sura, and not just a bit, they must have signifcantly more damage.
      An imparcial tester must have the capacity to see this.
    • I'll tell you straight.Likan is strong in pvp then I can admit.But that is no reason to spoil his hits.Should be reduced to only skills, not so very purple hit.Likan without purple not exist.The value and time of the beta is laughter.Likan should have about 150 seconds purple and damage within 450 - 500 dmg.

• Damage doesnt equal being good in pvp, vs suras magic shamans and archer ninja lycan stands no chance because the way the skills and hits are built, vs weapon sura, dispell does the job vs berserk warrior, lycan has stronger hitsand skills but really slow and missy hits and warrior has some advantage even with high damage of lykans, if they nerf lycans like this, likan is just going to be a like a warrior on the mount, but very uselless on the ground.
      And all the lycans players see this, thats why lycans are quitting the game
    • I’m a Tester @Apollykan. I’m not responsible for the Update. My Job is play testing and checking that stuff works the way it’s supposed to work. Furthermore every Post in create in this forum is just my personal point of view.

Talking about Dispel. Last time I checked Lycan Attacks were still devastating even w/o Crimson. Just because of the sheer attack damage combined with piercing hits (3-6k).

The next thing would be, that the Lycan is not supposed to deal most of his Damage with auto attacks rather than with skills. So if you take the Body Warrior for example, dispel him and he will deal a lot less damage.

We’re talking about the Damage here. You can’t bring things like “missing defense” etc. into that argument. Every class sucks while its hit by dispel. That’s not just a Lycan problem.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • meh wrote:

I’m a Tester @Apollykan. I’m not responsible for the Update. My Job is play testing and checking that stuff works the way it’s supposed to work. Furthermore every Post in create in this forum is just my personal point of view.

Talking about Dispel. Last time I checked Lycan Attacks were still devastating even w/o Crimson. Just because of the sheer attack damage combined with piercing hits (3-6k).

The next thing would be, that the Lycan is not supposed to deal most of his Damage with auto attacks rather than with skills. So if you take the Body Warrior for example, dispel him and he will deal a lot less damage.

We’re talking about the Damage here. You can’t bring things like “missing defense” etc. into that argument. Every class sucks while its hit by dispel. That’s not just a Lycan problem.
      so test the lycan in pvp against multiple races, with equal defenses shield etc etc and in pvm in the cave lvling up from 75 to 95, killing the eggs in meley hort of the mount and in zodiac temple killing of the mount, and you see the why lycan need the damage, test that