Pinned Piercing Hits

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Hey guys,

I made a short video for you where you can see the DMG differece between 81% piercing and 170%.

DMG with 81% where ~32K
      DMG with 170% where ~ 37K

Thats a total of ~15% more DMG.

In my opinion it is to much and still to strong.
      And the only class who benefit from this is the lycan...

That's not really fair in my opinion.

Test 2:

• 91% = ~33,5K
      • 102% = ~33,9K
      • 130% = ~36,2K
      • 150% = ~38,4K
      • 170% = ~40K

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yemon ().

• Come on. They are trying to cover up a bug by making it appear as a brand new content, while singing the usual rhyme, "nyah nyah, deal with it, that's the way it is".

Just out of curiosity, does Webzen actually take into account feedbacks?

My perspective is really straight-forward: chance on dealing piercing hits should work in the same way for every class. I don't see how this so-called update would benefit PvP (or PvE) balancing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BlueShade ().

• BlueShade wrote:

My perspective is really straight-forward: chance on dealing piercing hits should work in the same way for every class. I don't see how this so-called update would benefit PvP (or PvE) balancing.
      From my understanding it does work same way regardless of the class. Problem is...only Lycans cand get so high values of piercing chance due to Crimson Wolf Soul buff. We've made calculations in other place and is clear that all other classes can get at maximum 120% piercing chance while Lycans can easily reach 160% or even 170%.

In order to work properly, chance above 100% should not increase damage, but increase the chance of piercing on targets with a higher level than your char instead.
    • For Brazil I cannot answer but for us, no, we do not want this.

We will require a bit more information from the community:
      - We need to have videos or screenshots where we can see big damage spikes
      - We need to have screenshot of the full status (bonus, attack, etc) from the Character Sheet.

We need this because WebZen wants to test the exact conditions that you have to understand it better.

Thank you for helping us!
    • Hey All!

This is a bug ,not a feature! Its will be a feature when everyone can get it but please show me one another class who can get more than 100% piercing at lowlvl!

10% on necks (on the lvl 54 20%)
      10% on weapons
      10% on bracelets
      8% from the stone
      10-20% from dews
      20% from itemshop

And the cherry on the top is the crimson wolf soul. With full INT gives 60%...

One lowlvl lycan can get more than 100% easy plus use dews and become the ultimate killermachine without itemshop ,piercing pet ,skilled pet...

Please tell me where is the disadvantage!
      I play many years with warriors.
      Every warrior class has a disadvantage.
      Mentals die fast from piercings(....) and has very low hit damage. Strong body reduces moving speed....

Body warriors has increased dmg and attack speed but the berserk at P increase the recveived damage (33% more increased dmg...)
      Its a fair thing?

The moving speed is caped at 200. Hurray ,i got more than 200 with my body without any purple pots but ok.

The attack speed is caped around 165...
      Im sure its around 165 because my wife (BM sura) dealt same damage with green pot on the event Razador and Nemere as me and my attack speed was much more than shes attack speed. ( you can test it if you want )
      I got around 210 - 215 without green pots.

So i got 62 attackspeed and 25 moving speed from P berserk for 33% increased recveived damage.
      The lycan get 60% piercing hit and higher damage than i can get from aura from Crimson wolf soul without disadvantage?

Ok ,dont limit the piercing % fine. But please ,if they dont get a cap than relese the attack speed cap ,moving speed cap and delete the increased recveived damage from the berserk skill...

Every other classes just got positive effects without disadvantages from their skill ,just the warriors has disadvantages.

Thanks!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Signo ().

• RabbitRun wrote:

I like your tables detailing almost all things. But I'm missing both opponents and levels. Have you done bio? Also I'd like to see the effect of Spirit Stones (pvp) since it's being reduced by class resistances. Atm I'm testing piercing resistance but it only decreases the hit from piercing and the normal damage remains.

Lycan 55lvl (without bio) vs in test #1 ninja dagger 81 lvl (with bio 80), in test #2 ninja dagger 81 (with bio 80) and test #3 sura BM 48lvl (with bio 50).

More tests:

Piercing vs Strong Body (mental warrior skill):

Lycan 55lvl (withouut bio) vs Mental Warrior 78 lvl (with bio 70)

Def - 209, Strong Body OFF, Piercing - 100%, Piercing DMG 1001:

Def - 424 (209 + 215 from SB skill), Strong Body ON (Def 215), Piercing - 100%, Piercing DMG 1001:

And video (again Polish dubbing, but maybe someone will make good use of it):

The post was edited 2 times, last by zoNE ().

• unforgiven wrote:

For Brazil I cannot answer but for us, no, we do not want this.

We will require a bit more information from the community:
      - We need to have videos or screenshots where we can see big damage spikes
      - We need to have screenshot of the full status (bonus, attack, etc) from the Character Sheet.

We need this because WebZen wants to test the exact conditions that you have to understand it better.

Thank you for helping us!

Any news regarding this matter ?

• unforgiven wrote:

We only got zoNE to give us some info. Besides that, we haven't had any other feedback.
      Personally I cannot provide any feedback on this sense I don't have a lycan character
      But WebZen doesn't really need to test the exact thing we're experiencing with the same status and all, having more than 100% piercing is good enough to see these "big damage spikes"
      It's quite straightforward, or am I missing something ?

• I actually fail to understand what kind of confirmations is Webzen waiting for.

a) Chance on piercing hits bonus is not behaving as it should and it gives extra damage above 100% - if that was intended to be the brand new solution concerning PvP balancing, welcome to Earth dear Webzen, it's not;

b) Lycans can get up to +60% piercing hits just by casting a mere skill and will always be ahead of the other classes under this perspective, both in PvP and PvE. The details tab talks pretty much for itself.

Do they need some kind of little drawing? A feedback is valid as long as its contents are repeatable. And since I think testers may have access to ALL of the characters, I guess it should be pretty easy to them to reproduce and verify the conditions noted above.
    • Let me clarify some things here:

a) It has ALWAYS worked like this. This is not new. After 100%, piercing will give you bonus damage.
      b) It is known, but all classes should be a bit different from each other, lycan has some advantages - maybe a bit too many.

Let's continue on and provide feedback. If you see something that doesn't make sense, do videos, show us all your stats so that we can give the information directly to WebZen. We want real data, real specific user based data and not just testers. This is the difference!

Thank you in advance!
    • unforgiven wrote:

Let's continue on and provide feedback. If you see something that doesn't make sense, do videos, show us all your stats so that we can give the information directly to WebZen. We want real data, real specific user based data and not just testers. This is the difference!
      I would test, but I only have a lv 100 Shaman withouth too many equipment. You should provide us accounts with different classes, not all the people have all full classes lv120.