Pinned Lagging issues / Clientlaggs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Lagging issues / Clientlaggs

English:

Hey,

we got several reports about lagging clients in the zodiac-temple. Webzen ask us to collect computer-specifications from player that have laggs while playing the zodiac-temple. If you have that kind of laggs write below listed informations as comment in this thread.

• OS (e.g. Windows 7 Professional Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601))
      • Memory (e.g. 8065MB)
      • CPU (e.g. Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz)
      • Display (e.g. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960)
      • Screen Resolution (e.g. 1920 X 1080 - 32 bit)
      Thanks in advance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Deutsch:

Hey,

wir haben Meldungen erhalten das Spieler Probleme mit Clientslaggs beim spielen im Zodiak-Tempel hatten. Webzen hat uns daher angfragt, ob sie die Computer Spezifikationen der Leute bekommen kann, welche Clientlaggs hatten. Wenn du Probleme beim spielen im Zodiak-Tempel hattest, schreibe uns bitte die unten gelistenen informationen als Antwort in diesen Thread.

• Betriebssystem (Bsp.: Windows 7 Professional Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601))
      • Arbeitsspeicher (Bsp.: 8065MB)
      • CPU (Bsp.: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz)
      • Grafikkarte (Bsp.: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960)
      • Bildschirmauflösung (Bsp.: 1920 X 1080 - 32 bit)
      Danke!
    • Gustav wrote:

Mal so nebenher: Wird auch was gegen die AMD Probleme getan? Wurde ja genug im DE Forum gemeldet oder will man nur den Tempel "clean" halten?
      Hey Gustav,

ich möchte hier weniger diskutieren, als Daten für Korea sammeln. Aber die Probleme mit dem AMD-Prozessor ist der Hardware geschuldet und weniger dem Client. Mehr Informationen dazu und wie man es lösen könnte findest du im Link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulldoze…e)#Performance_on_Windows

Gruß Comkra

PS: Hier bitte nur Spezifikationen, keine Diskussion! Danke!
    • My problems do not occur with the Zodiac Temple but with the game itself.

1) Actually i have a problem (some years now) that whenever i move my player with the use of the mouse the screen <<freezes>> in that spot and does not reload, but load in the same frame (<<like>> a screenshot) everything that happens after that, only solution is to exit the game and then reopen. So i am forced to move my player with the use of the keyboard if i want to avoid this problem. I have/had this problem from March 2013 till August 2017 (reason for until August and not now explained with problem 2))

2) The second problem i have is that i updated my AMD graphic card and whenever i open the game, EVERY OTHER <<thing/program/ANYTHING>> in my pc does not respond. Small explanation. I have a browser with many/not many tabs, skype etc etc etc. If i open the game and log into the game, then skypes lags and if i have a call it does not respond (literally i cannot hear anything and i cannot write anything to anyone). If i have mozilla for example open and a video loaded at 70% then i can watch the 70% but after that the video does not load, nor can i open new tabs, as they do not load. In conclusion i have to reopen my pc, from the button, because otherwise it does not respond if i try to close it from the function. Hell i cannot even right/left click anything in my start page or the Desktop.

• OS (Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) Service Pack 1) (i had the build for broken windows 7601 but i formated, the problem still continued, i cannot play the game for a month)
      • Memory (8 GB)
      • CPU (AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHz Eight Core Socket AM3+ 125W Box (FD8350FRHKBOX)) (reason of the first problem, with the buldozer cpu)
      • Display (ATI Radeon R9 280X Rev2.0 3GB DDR5 PCI-E DVI HDMI Dual Mini-DP (Gigabyte) (GV-R928XOC-3GD Rev2.0) (reason of the second problem)
      • Screen Resolution (the problems above happen with every and any resolution)

Problem 1) and 2) happened/happen only with metin2.
    • GaarasamaGreekServer wrote:

My problems do not occur with the Zodiac Temple but with the game itself.

1) Actually i have a problem (some years now) that whenever i move my player with the use of the mouse the screen <<freezes>> in that spot and does not reload, but load in the same frame (<<like>> a screenshot) everything that happens after that, only solution is to exit the game and then reopen. So i am forced to move my player with the use of the keyboard if i want to avoid this problem. I have/had this problem from March 2013 till August 2017 (reason for until August and not now explained with problem 2))

2) The second problem i have is that i updated my AMD graphic card and whenever i open the game, EVERY OTHER <<thing/program/ANYTHING>> in my pc does not respond. Small explanation. I have a browser with many/not many tabs, skype etc etc etc. If i open the game and log into the game, then skypes lags and if i have a call it does not respond (literally i cannot hear anything and i cannot write anything to anyone). If i have mozilla for example open and a video loaded at 70% then i can watch the 70% but after that the video does not load, nor can i open new tabs, as they do not load. In conclusion i have to reopen my pc, from the button, because otherwise it does not respond if i try to close it from the function. Hell i cannot even right/left click anything in my start page or the Desktop.

• OS (Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) Service Pack 1) (i had the build for broken windows 7601 but i formated, the problem still continued, i cannot play the game for a month)
      • Memory (8 GB)
      • CPU (AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHz Eight Core Socket AM3+ 125W Box (FD8350FRHKBOX)) (reason of the first problem, with the buldozer cpu)
      • Display (ATI Radeon R9 280X Rev2.0 3GB DDR5 PCI-E DVI HDMI Dual Mini-DP (Gigabyte) (GV-R928XOC-3GD Rev2.0) (reason of the second problem)
      • Screen Resolution (the problems above happen with every and any resolution)

Problem 1) and 2) happened/happen only with metin2.
      Hey GaarasamaGreekServer,

I wrote it already in german so let it me explain in english as well. We can't change the issue because it's based on a hardware issue. You can find more detailed information about that in the attached link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulldoze…e)#Performance_on_Windows

best,
      Comkra
    • Comkra wrote:

GaarasamaGreekServer wrote:

Thank you for your quick reply but it does not fix any of my problems (that i have only in metin2). Also there is nothing writen about the 8350.
      support.amd.com/en-us/kb-artic…amesonAMDFXplatforms.aspx
      It's basically the same in our game.
      So you are saying that i should update my motherboard as it is indicated here ? And my problem will be fixed ?

Users experiencing these types of issues when running STEAM enabled games on AMD FX platforms should update their motherboard bios from their respective motherboard manufacturer. For detailed instructions on how to update the BIOS, please contact the motherboard's manufacturer.

I mean for my first problem
      • OS: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Creators Update, Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
      • Memory: 16 GB (2 x 8 GB)
      • CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.5GHz
      • Display: NVIDIA GeForce 1080 (8 GB)
      • Screen Resolution: 1920 X 1080
      • Game resolution: 1600 x 900 32bit (windowed)
      • Internet connection: 1 Gbps
      Lag occurs in map1 during fights, I often find myself "dragged" away or riding away from the fight just to fall down dead after I've reached the safe zone. It is happening more often and more visible compared to the live server and also it's unexpected considering the low amount of players online in that map. I don't have this on live server in a map full of shops and players and it happens on beta with at most 10 players on? Something is wrong. In Zodiac Temple I did not have issues even with the map full of mobs.

P.S. Not playing through Steam, I use the standard client

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rapier ().