Some last thoughts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• hahahahahh @GaarasamaGreekServer everything I m saying for the last few months and no one gives a shit. I agree in most of your points and FINALLY there is someone that talks about the armor reduce from Berserk. Literraly i hope you was incharge of the changes because everything you said in the last posts you made are 100% REASONABLE not like the NONSENSE RANDOM BUFFS-NERFS the company makes about the game. If i could add something is that all this piercing hit - crit changes are extremely bad ( literally every 55lv PvP char hits the delete button from now on if he is not a character that deals MAGIC dmg ) and in general you are ''fair'' with what you're saying to almost every character except you forgot to mention that Poisonous Cloud should not deal Magic damage cause its OP as hell with the anti-magic stones which are nonsense ( if they wanted to add something that brakes magic resistance they could make a dew ( 12-20 %) like all the other dews (crit, piercing hit, defense, dmg etc. )
      Lastly I want to talk about my 85lv Weaponery Sura PvP that i have, which was only good because of the 46% piercing hit chance I have_skills are not dealing dmg if the opponent has sword resistance-alchemy-61lv shields ( which they all have, and its a good thing dont get me wrong ) BUT now my main character is useless too! No dmg from Crit skills, no dmg from hits THANK YOU ALOT @unforgiven . IT ALL STARTED WHEN YOU ADDED ANTI-MAGIC STONES. NO ONE WAS COMPLAINING BEFORE THAT. YOU JUST RUINED THE GAME WITH ALL THESE UPDATES. WHY DONT YOU MAKE THE GAME AS IT WAS AND JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT BECAUSE APPARENTLY NO ONE IS HAPPY WITH YOUR ''BALANCING'' UPDATES? Players are constantly leaving the game because you destroy everything they had made with THEIR money and THEIR personal time for no reason. I DO NOT ACCEPT dealing no damage when i have 50 halfmen. I DO NOT ACCEPT to get 3 skilled while full magic resistance ( not costumes tho : too expensive to maintain, not much diference to the amount of dmg reduced and extremely unfair because only players that want to
      defend from magic dmg ought to have them, all the other characters get away with it no one wants sword resistance costume to be able to survive, you can do it with just your equipment ) BECAUSE OF 2 STONES THAT COST 300K EACH while im spending BILLIONS OF YANGS OR HUNDREDS OF EUROS to make equipment that has resistances-hp-halfmen-piercing hits etc.

censored - meh

The post was edited 3 times, last by meh ().

• GreekTerminator wrote:

hahahahahh @GaarasamaGreekServer everything I m saying for the last few months and no one gives a shit. I agree in most of your points and FINALLY there is someone that talks about the armor reduce from Berserk. Literraly i hope you was incharge of the changes because everything you said in the last posts you made are 100% REASONABLE not like the NONSENSE RANDOM BUFFS-NERFS the company makes about the game. If i could add something is that all this piercing hit - crit changes are extremely bad ( literally every 55lv PvP char hits the delete button from now on if he is not a character that deals MAGIC dmg ) and in general you are ''fair'' with what you're saying to almost every character except you forgot to mention that Poisonous Cloud should not deal Magic damage cause its OP as hell with the anti-magic stones which are nonsense ( if they wanted to add something that brakes magic resistance they could make a dew ( 12-20 %) like all the other dews (crit, piercing hit, defense, dmg etc. ) BUT you are ninja you little bastard so you dont say anything about that :P
      Lastly I want to talk about my 85lv Weaponery Sura PvP that i have, which was only good because of the 46% piercing hit chance I have_skills are not dealing dmg if the opponent has sword resistance-alchemy-61lv shields ( which they all have, and its a good thing dont get me wrong ) BUT now my main character is useless too! No dmg from Crit skills, no dmg from hits THANK YOU ALOT @unforgiven . IT ALL STARTED WHEN YOU ADDED ANTI-MAGIC STONES. NO ONE WAS COMPLAINING BEFORE THAT. YOU JUST RUINED THE GAME WITH ALL THESE UPDATES. WHY DONT YOU MAKE THE GAME AS IT WAS AND JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT BECAUSE APPARENTLY NO ONE IS HAPPY WITH YOUR ''BALANCING'' UPDATES? Players are constantly leaving the game because you destroy everything they had made with THEIR money and THEIR personal time for no reason. I DO NOT ACCEPT dealing no damage when i have 50 halfmen. I DO NOT ACCEPT to get 3 skilled while full magic resistance ( not costumes tho : too expensive to maintain, not much diference to the amount of dmg reduced and extremely unfair because only players that want to
      defend from magic dmg ought to have them, all the other characters get away with it no one wants sword resistance costume to be able to survive, you can do it with just your equipment ) BECAUSE OF 2 STONES THAT COST 300K EACH while im spending BILLIONS OF YANGS OR HUNDREDS OF EUROS to make equipment that has resistances-hp-halfmen-piercing hits etc.

Overall, GAARASAMA FOR PRESIDENT GAMA TOUS TI MANA OE OE GAMA TOUS TI MANA OE OE kataferan na kanoun to game oloena ke pio gia ton poutso me ka8e eperxomeno update
      1) Well my ideas have always been neutral for the game's well-being, but the almost never listen to anything my or other logical player's ideas are suggested throughout the course of time (some cases were indeed heard and they were made into reality)

2) I did not mention anything about the Poisonous Cloud because the way it works (with magical resistance for it's defence) because the ninja is shooting the Poisonous Cloud from his mouth and not from a weapon. That is the <<valid>> reason it does not need dagger/sword/arrow defence. Not that i am happy/unhappy about it, just this is the way it was introduced from the beginning and well it stayed that way until now. Don't know how i will feel if that changes (maybe in the next big balancing update they will change some things in Dagger ninja too) but if it does, oh well i will take off the AMR stones from all the armors and weapons i have... Also about the dew you referred to, they could give the players the choice to use green dew and mong water at the same time again. Back when the AMR stones were introduced the mong water and the green dew could not be used at the same time frim the same update and after and well this was really unbalancing. Let's say that max MR then was 115% (not that fair i have to say because less than 1k was really low even for suras, i agree) and then you gave the AMR stones that made that 115% to 115%/2=57,5%. Well that would be the case but the 115% was made into 105% because we could not use the mong water at the same time with the green dew so the 57,5% was really 52,5%. So within an update the MR fell from 115% to 52,5% not even half of what it was. It was like taking our car and telling us to race with suras that were driving a porsche, prior to being a lamborghini to the porsche. Just restore the use of waters and dew at the same time. That would be to the side of the balance IMHO.

3) They could just alternate the formula that is about the magic resistance and upgrade the overall dmg of magical characters instead of creating those unbalancing stones. They would not take the place of pvp stones (for Webzen to think, about the next step of balancing)

4) Well thanks i try (tried) my best for the game (until now at least).
    • And as far as body warriors, I think they were done a long time ago with all the buffs in the other classes let alone now that we cant even rely on piercing hit *56% overall piercing hit and i cant even sell my 54lv necklaces now cause they lost so much value which leaves me to one choice. Sell all the items and just improve my alchemy on my weaponery sura I guess. Oh, just kiddin whats the point, skills barely doing 3,5-4,5 with resistances and i have no hit with this stupid piercing hit changes, crits dont even seem like they're crits anymore and the game should be called "HowToAMS2" just buy stones valued 300k and throw some garbage items and mediocre alchemy and you are done, you will be humiliating players with billions of yangs worth of equipment.

I heard something about " changing how crit works cause i got 3skilled or changin how piercing hit works cause its op ". Huuuuuuh?
      Who tf said that? For real? You know how a keep getting 3-4 skilled ? Shamans and BMs do that to me WITHOUT even crit, just because of 2 little stones my 19,6k hp goes 100-0 real quick depending on the lvl and alchemy of my opponent. ( by that i mean do I die 3 skills if he is good or do I survive 4 maybe 5 skills if he misses one or doesnt use his character right ). But you know what? Ive never been not 3 not 4 not 5 skilled by a warrior, ninja, weaponery sura, all the other characters before the AMStones and maybe lycans :cursing: me up cause i had just 35% resistance BUT I WAS DEALING DMG. Even with ninja daggers i could cope with because poisonous cloud did like 6k with 50 magic resistance plus 61lv shield plus alchemy but other than that they dealt normal dmg the other resistances actually resisted in the incoming dmg so my hp went a little bit above half but i would be able to do alot of hits and with my skills hold him down and kill him. With shamans and bms normal dmg 1 skill around 12k and the other 2 like 6-7k sorry but thats BS i cant deal with that

Why in EVERY game it comes a time where the balancing team is like " :cursing: it lets go funky with it " and starts changin the whole game and leads it towards disaster?

The post was edited 1 time, last by GreekTerminator ().

• GreekTerminator wrote:

hahahahahh @GaarasamaGreekServer everything I m saying for the last few months and no one gives a shit. I agree in most of your points and FINALLY there is someone that talks about the armor reduce from Berserk. Literraly i hope you was incharge of the changes because everything you said in the last posts you made are 100% REASONABLE not like the NONSENSE RANDOM BUFFS-NERFS the company makes about the game. If i could add something is that all this piercing hit - crit changes are extremely bad ( literally every 55lv PvP char hits the delete button from now on if he is not a character that deals MAGIC dmg ) and in general you are ''fair'' with what you're saying to almost every character except you forgot to mention that Poisonous Cloud should not deal Magic damage cause its OP as hell with the anti-magic stones which are nonsense ( if they wanted to add something that brakes magic resistance they could make a dew ( 12-20 %) like all the other dews (crit, piercing hit, defense, dmg etc. ) BUT you are ninja you little bastard so you dont say anything about that :P

Overall, GAARASAMA FOR PRESIDENT GAMA TOUS TI MANA OE OE GAMA TOUS TI MANA OE OE kataferan na kanoun to game oloena ke pio gia ton poutso me ka8e eperxomeno update
      I must say they really outdid themselves with this new update wow i mean forcing me to quit playing a body warrior 55lvl with only hits and now they even take that from us.We cant enjoy pvp anymore what am i supposed to do huh? I cant keep up with BM'S i get oneshoted with very good alchemy max semihuman max MR and now they give them even higher chance for critical hit with skills? thats insane!!!!!. same goes for shamans i mean c'mon you clearly don't know how the game works you want to make PvM more difficult? you have the right to do so but taking away all the time and money we spend on the game THATS NOT FAIR TO ANYONE.I might be trash as a mental warrior now but you know what? I DON'T CARE do what you like with this game , burn it ,destroy it terminate it WE DONT GIVE A :cursing: GOT THAT? Make BM'S and shamans TOP for PVP its up to you, put a smile on lazy poor plebs faces so that they can win in 2 skills,My personal equipment is worth so many billions i can't count them and here comes a nobody with anti magic stones to bring me down what a joke.As far as PvM goes i think you overdid it a bit with the increased dmg from monsters but that doesn't concern you too right?.We just want a fair experience for all players and decent balacing for once every day this game becomes worse and it won't be long now until its flame goes out.

FROM A GREEK LVL 55 FORMER BODY WARRIOR

CONGRATS KEEP UP THE BAD WORK!
    • SpafGR wrote:

SpafGr wrote:

put a smile on lazy poor plebs faces so that they can win in 2 skills,My personal equipment is worth so many billions i can't count them and here comes a nobody with anti magic stones to bring me down what a joke.

Exactly they have shit items and 2 stones worth of 300k each and they can :cursing: you up 3 skills but the balancing team goes and buffs BM's. Funny thing is, in the mean time Body warriors get their received damage raised from Berserk and everyone is leaving it g1 because dmg is too much lmaooooooo. And since the piercing skill is :cursing: , thats means the Finger skill from weaponery suras is useless now right? What a joke
    • unforgiven wrote:

First of all be polite.

Second of all, explain the facts:
      - Which character you have, your stats (level, etc)
      - Which character was your opponent (their stats, etc)

Then I can try to understand what you are saying.
      I think the people try to explain to Gameforge and Webzen that magical caracter with a mediocre alchemy a decent items and the anti-magic stones wich in game cost 300k Yang on my server is (700k Yang) IT give you 3 skills in pvp and kill your caracter that may have bilions of Yang on items spend,and the caracters wich was based on hits+piercing Like suras weaponry,body warriors are giving small dmg because you give less critical+piercing .Maybe a solution for body warriors are that they remove from berseker the higher skill you have on berseker the more dmg you get.Many people leave the berseker skill m10 or g1 because If you increase IT is a pain in the a.. , you get more dmg.I just watch here what happens i left this game yesterday because of the halloween event.year by year is worst year by year everthing IT resume at Item-shop $$$.after the"balancing" +halloween event i told you this the population of metins has decreased drasticly.Soon Webzen they will play alone or with the npc`s.A best friend of me wich have a lykan excelent alchemy +expensive pvm items before friday maintanace he can kill razador aline after friday maintance gues what ,now he cant kill IT shame.The motto of Webzen:
      What we dream on night we implement on daylight.I dont acuze Gameforge because is only a publisher,but Webzen,,,,,,.....,,,,, i bet that they never level up 1-120 honestly to se how hard is i bet that never farm Yang to se how hard you make Yang and how hard you get a pvp+pvm item,i bet that they never se how hard is to make alchemy by farming 30 dragon soul shard per caracter per day
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy

The post was edited 2 times, last by LionKing ().

• LionKing wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

First of all be polite.

Second of all, explain the facts:
      - Which character you have, your stats (level, etc)
      - Which character was your opponent (their stats, etc)

Then I can try to understand what you are saying.
      I think the people try to explain to Gameforge and Webzen that magical caracter with a mediocre alchemy a decent items and the anti-magic stones wich in game cost 300k Yang on my server is (700k Yang) IT give you 3 skills in pvp and kill your caracter that may have bilions of Yang on items spend,and the caracters wich was based on hits+piercing Like suras weaponry,body warriors are giving small dmg because you give less critical+piercing .Maybe a solution for body warriors are that they remove from berseker the higher skill you have on berseker the more dmg you get.Many people leave the berseker skill m10 or g1 because If you increase IT is a pain in the a.. , you get more dmg.I just watch here what happens i left this game yesterday because of the halloween event.year by year is worst year by year everthing IT resume at Item-shop $$$.after the"balancing" +halloween event i told you this the population of metins has decreased drasticly.Soon Webzen they will play alone or with the npc`s.A best friend of me wich have a lykan excelent alchemy +expensive pvm items before friday maintanace he can kill razador aline after friday maintance gues what ,now he cant kill IT shame.The motto of Webzen:What we dream on night we implement on daylight.I dont acuze Gameforge because is only a publisher,but Webzen,,,,,,.....,,,,, i bet that they never level up 1-120 honestly to se how hard is i bet that never farm Yang to se how hard you make Yang and how hard you get a pvp+pvm item,i bet that they never se how hard is to make alchemy by farming 30 dragon soul shard per caracter per day
      So everyone understands the problem expect people who are in charge of the balancing and the updates lmao :D :D :D :thumbsup: :cursing: