!!! NEW LIKAN SET SKILL !!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• !!! NEW LIKAN SET SKILL !!!

LIKAN
      Oficjal
      Beta OFFER
      Nerf
      Oficjal
      OFFER
      Difference
      damage skill
      112 ( - 19,2%)
      85 (-14,5 %)
      Time skill
      55 ( - 31,4%)
      25 (-14,3%)
      Damage for 152 int
      190 (- 19,4%)
      163 (-16,8%)
      1 int = damage
      1,44 (- 19,4%)
      2,4 (-32,4%)

LIKAN
      Beta OFFER
      OFFER
      Nerf
      damage skill
      27 (+ 5,7 % )
      Time skill
      30 ( + 25 % )
      Damage for 152 int
      27 ( + 3,5 % )
      1 int = damage
      0,96 ( - 16 % )

Why such a damage:
      (sura)
      - Purple does not grow lichen like in a dream
      - Purple has no% to life like a sura
      (warrior)
      - The animation is much slower than the warrior's, and the warrior beats faster than the likan (that is why the purple must be bigger than the warrior's)
      (Ninja)
      - The animation is much slower than the ninja, which makes the warrior beat faster than the lion (that is why the purple must be bigger than the ninja)
      (shaman)
      - this is and was a magical character, so you can not compare this character with likan with a brave figure

The values of the changes are not too big and they definitely equate the level with the other classes.

In addition, I still think that lycan in indigo has a very unprofitable value.
      It is a dodge shot - it should be changed to a more useful bonus, which:
      - speed of movement
      - block of punch
      - resistance to magic

Why:
      - Indigo has less attack speed than berserk
      - The character class has 4 very active monsters:
      a) % to life
      b) reflection
      c) defending armor
      d) fear reducing the level of physical attack
      - The ninja is hiding, so he can easily escape the trouble
      - the shaman has his buffs in the form - covered, rebounded and blessed

Indigo and purple in my opinion on such a level will be very adequate to the level of other characters.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • haha u are funny 783 is on 152int .... + u are usually have only 130int for average players so less than 700

restore more hp than wp is not possible for sure... i have sura and lycan so pls dont lie WP sura is TANK and lycan is just bit better attacker... but after uptade i dont know if he will be...i like how its now on official server... because its balanced good...and sorry but u are wrong and seems u never play lycan
    • sPain wrote:

Hmm then you are true .

But Lycan ist still fine after the nerf .

The nerf is finaly a good think.

Lycan can still use Marbels with Soul.

Sura can still use Marbels ;) only no blade ;) can use fear , magic armor.

Please don`t cry.
      Likan in oficial version is good.
      Sura is much better.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • Lycan can be a TANK too like WP. Have 50+ block AND Chance to Restore HP:

wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Dr…ry_Dragon_Jade_Soul_Stone
      wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Soul_Crystal_Necklace
      wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Shadow_Warrior_Armour or wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Moonstone_Plate_Armour
      wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Ebony_Bracelet

Actually any player can be a TANK with all the above. I have a ninja and i have 63% block, 95% magic res, 18 wind resistance and 22% HP absorb (and 0 chance to restore) and 20 devil (with buffs of course) and i would never die from monsters in Enchanted forest when i did my xp at the 120 lvl metins (with a crit dmg 8-9,5k). I always let my character at the metin without using any horse slash and would need about 1000 Large pots per hour (35-40 120 lvl metins). The only times i used horse slash was when i had En Tai Destroyers attacking me on the metins. So that is why i am 100% sure that any player can be a tank because i have a TANK (for a) ninja. Even in Razador i used in every stage bravery capes and as long as i had monsters on me to absorb HP my HP was always at 90+% (about 29-31k) and would only lower when i had 20+ Ember Flame Ghost because they need arrow avoid and not block. Also in Nemere i TANK the floor with the Frostflower key with 0 (ZERO) pots because my HP is always 100%. So from my personal experience TANKing is not that difficult if you know what items you will need.

So with enough block let's say 17 from quilin +6, 10-15 from shield (with block def) 9-10 from 60 lvl helmet +8-9 and 5 from Legendary Onyx matt (the minimum) and 8% from armor stone makes 49% block. I will not include bulwark from meley pet that gives 12% at 81 lvl (if it's the right type of pet).
      Also with 10% HP absorb in armour, 10% in costume, 10% from Soul Crystal Necklace +6 and 5% from Legendary Jade matt you can have 35% along with 3% chance to restore hp from Legendary Jade matt and 8% from ebony bracelet or Garnet bracelet or Tourmaline bracelet +8-9 and 7-8% from 115 lvl PVM armour which makes 18-19% total you can TANK almost ANYTHING that does not include BIG damages from monsters/bosses that make skill damages all the time. The only other thing that i did not include is magic/wind/fire resistance etc and arrow evade which is optional and less needed (except for Enchanted Forest that it is a big factor magic and secondary wind resistance).

So yeah any player can be a TANK. You guys just want a TANK that nukes with every hit (=> Lycan).