New armours and weapons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I agree with this, we really need a new weapon for the Body Warriors and Weaponary Sura from de Rune Sword +9. Because it´s not fair, the other will have weapons with more attack speed, more hh and more everything else in 1 handed (in the case of black magic sura) and we only have a 2 handed weapon in the case of bodywarriors that is really more a weapon for mental warriors than bodywarriors.
      The warriors and weaponary suras depend on the basic attacks and abilities, while the other classes, depend mainly on the skills as we are saying Tianylu. Also in the case of a group pvp, both the weaponary suras and bodywarriors with the effect of dispel, are rendered unusable in front of the other races that even with this effect they continue striking the same thing.
      For this last reason I think we need the transformation of the runic sword. Since there are many people of these 2 classes that they have are runes +9 pvp for the pvp and in the case of the weaponary you have to make a sword from the beginning, it will be like all the expense they made was for nothing.
      My alternative would be that the runic sword could also evolve for both suras and warriors who share weapons, to the new sword they have set only for suras. In this way there would be a balance for both races to have access to the weapons and there would not be this disadvantage of hh and attack speed compared to the runic sword +9.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.