An idea for the upcoming updates.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• An idea for the upcoming updates.

Hi, first of all sorry my bad english ^^
      I have some idea for the balance. I'm totally agree with the changes so here's some other thought:

Mental Warrior, It is Mental, so logically:
      --> Strong body = This skill should strengthened by: Int (++) Vit (+).
      --> Spirit Strike = This skill should strengthened by: Str (+) Dex (+) Int (+).
      --> Bash = This skill should strengthened by: Str(+) Vit (+)
      Body Warrior:
      --> Aura = This skill should strengthened by: Str(+) Int(+)
      --> Sword Spin = This skill should strengthened by: Vit(+) Dex(+)
      --> Life Force = This skill should strengthened by: Str(++) Int(+)
      Dagger:
      --> Inidious Poison: Got a chance to stun 30%
      Weaponary Sura:
      --> Enchanted Blade = This skill should strengthened by: Int(+) Str(+)
      --> Enchanted Armour = This skill should strengthened by: Int(++) Dex(+)
      Black Magic:
      --> Dark Protection: On P skill the defence 100, The Damage reduction not 33%, just 20%.

This is add a chance to the other classes on lowlevel to build an unique character. Some player strengthens itself with the gear, some with the status point distribution.
      This is doesen't make problem for the high level player, or if it makes there is the blood pill (we can get from the drop and on the shops its realy cheap).
      Warriors be faithful to your name, the mental is a mentally fighter, and the body warrior's "Aura of the sword" is a spiritual area. It has to be strengthened by int. If not, then why is magical attack power on Warrior weapons? ;)

I hope you like my idea.

xMoGYix
      Sorry for my bad english.
    • nova1997 wrote:

Hi, first of all sorry my bad english ^^
      I have some idea for the balance. I'm totally agree with the changes so here's some other thought:

Body Warrior:

--> Aura = This skill should strengthened by: Str(+) Int(+)

Weaponary Sura:
      --> Enchanted Blade = This skill should strengthened by: Int(+) Str(+)
      --> Enchanted Armour = This skill should strengthened by: Int(++) Dex(+)
      What class do you play? Dagger right? Almost all your ideas here ruin all classes except dagger classes...
      If they streng aura with Int + Str, warrior will lose damage...
      Same thing for Enchanted Blade... 12 Int + 12 Str on a Int set... Are you crazy? Almost all you said here is a bad ideas.

Let's say: An ideia
      Remove a damage bonus given by Stealth and Remove Magic Damage in Poison Cloud and give it Dagger Defence instead...
      Let's see if you like my ideas for you class.

-.-'
    • I have lycan, dagger and saman. The dagger ninja is strengthened by Dex and Str. But you are right, the Poison Cloud should Dex(+) Int(+), 'cuz its mage skill.

Stealth bonus is only for Ambush, so I don't think its a good idea, to reduce the bonus. The Dagger World Crit record is below than Mental warrior Strike, so...

The Poison Cloud is a magic skill, but no one dagger have magical attack power, I think it's enough "nerf" to this skill.

What happened with the lycan and the saman in this patch is also "ruin" for them class... What if the real balance became after this modification?

"Aura Int + Str, warrior will lose damage": If its only Str builder, but if they go high lvl and put some stat point in Int, they won't lose damage. ;)
    • Yes, i can't say i like what happened to Shamans and Lycans, but ruin all other characters isn't a solution.
      If you change the way Warriors and Suras bosst Aura And Blade, that chars will become even more weak.

Right now i think Suras Wep and Warriors need a boost in active skills... Suras just have 2 active skills and one active low damage/Debuff skill...
    • Yes unfs...
      But is a good advantage for that class... In the end, ppl put 60 dagger defense and still get a big damage from that skill, because in general we don't put more than 20% magic Resistance, and they can use AMR.. So...

Other thing is: Weapon sura just can use swords... You can put 75% Swords, shield etc etc and we don't give damage... Of course we have a good damage in hits, but now they nerfed crit chance and damage... So W.Suras right now will become a class easy to beat in PvP.
      What i wish see? Dispell working as magic skill, with a good damage and a MR working on it... So we can have 2 types of damage, what will compensate the unique weapon type in this class.
    • And.... if:
      the Aura strengthened by: Str(++), Int(+)
      the Enchanted Blade strengthened by: Int(++), Str(+)

?

Right now the Aura only Str(++), Blade only Int(++), if Aura got Int(+) and Blade got Str(+) than it doesen't weakened, just we can boost with other stat point that skills a little bit.
      (Maybe the lycan also could got Str or Dex(+) to crimson, not just Int(++)).