Unbalance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Hi to all, first I wanna say that I've read the goals for balancing post before posting here.

What I found in the live server is:
      a) I removed vit from my 96main dragon shaman in order to get dmg increased from dragons roar and flying talisman, and ofc it gets increased. But the loss of HP is too much + there are no earrings with int+hp and thats a huge problem.

b) We, shamans get more av (not enought but its something.....).

c)The 10% bonus with bell is not working or not poperly working, I tested a lvl 95fan and lvl 95 bell and with my dragon shaman the dmg from the fan is much hight than the bell one, so something is missing.

d)

unforgiven wrote:

Some classes cannot really play parts of the game content because they lack some basic characteristics

Some classes have way too many advantages in comparison to their disadvantages

unforgiven wrote:

Provide characters with the necessary tools to handle PvE and PvP environments while keeping their basic archetypes

Prsonaly and by reading posts of some metin2 boards comunity, we can assume this two points are not True with dragon shamans, unless you mean that the archetype of a supp character is die easily.
      However, I'd like to purpose to increment de hp via each lvl (as now but instead of vit increasing hp, you get the hp after getinng one each exp ball(25%) ), this way there woudnt be so unbalanced and more easy to "personalize" stats.
      Now there are som stats that jst inreases some skills, and doesn't increase what the stat description says, so why no make hp per lvl and leave vit as def and a stt to power up other skills like body strong ?
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • @unforgiven I think you don't undrstand it, and in order to avoid confusion, I have this picture.
      hope this helps in clarifying my point.

here as you can see (increases the attack value and damage) and right now it is not true, it jsts increases the output of some skills.
      Hope this helps in clarifying what I am trying to purpose.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner

The post was edited 1 time, last by TcatalunyaT ().