Elementary Resistances Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Fire resistence Alchemy etc

As i saw at some players and read whats new and checkwhat i could since im lower lvl player and cant do all the high lvl runs and i have the following suggestions.
      1. Dark resist is fine, Ice should be a bit better, LIght and WInd resist should be like 3 times better as it is now, Fire should be kept as it was before or maybe just a bit lowered ( i like that this update encourage party playing and also i recomand that resist effectiveness should increse exponentialy so like 100% res is not = 0 dmg, so you a function where maybe 60% resist 400, 70% 350, 80% 320 90% 300 and so on )
      2. I agree with the untradable shards if they give the possibility to sell cors and also to remove the 3 daily cors and maybe every 2-4 h you need to go to reset the dragon power from alchemist ( so it cant be so high abused by hackers) , maybe also rework the shards drop so it wont have a too hugh drop in some spots, also add a 3rd page so people can equip slowly the new alchemy class without removing the old ones and also maybe gve the possibility to combine 2 empty mytic exelent stones to reroll the bonus
      3. To pets give the option to reset the numbers of skills too so you cant be stucked with a 1/2 skills pet or a very good pet with only 1 skill
      4. Make some emotions usable without emotion mask

The post was edited 1 time, last by hagi tudose ().

• Elementary Resistance Feedback

Hi there. Today i tried fire resistance in razador with %77 percent fire resistance. In live servers, only %50 percent fire resistance is enough to kill razador easily. But in beta, %77 percent fire res. is not enough. I think they changed too much. I'm not on the side of this much reducing. What do you think about it, anyone who tried it?
    • HZZA3 wrote:

-full earth Resistance -5
      - full Skill Resistance -4
      Even after it became complicated and difficult, I killed him, but honestly I did not expect this degree of difficulty.
      Omg that it is a very big problem if you remember in past in version 17.4 when they add zodiac and elementary defence the product direct told us that they will not change the bonuses so much because that they are aware of players having expensive items in past in enchanted forest if you remember guys you need Magic rezistance full+ strong against devil in past a helm 100+9 with that bonuses was around 40-50 won now if i look to sell it it cost nothing .Now in version 18.4 what they wanna change decrease the elementary rezistance and again players will leave from this game how about my Eq mister @badidol I have helm 100+9 15 wind rezistance 20 devil 20 orks ,Heaven tear bracelet 2k pv 15% wind rezistance 20 orks 10 devil , Shadow warrior armour 115 lykan armour, 1.5k pv +50 atac 15% wind rezistance .How about my personal eq wich i farmed a lot to make yang to buy this items to rezist in enchanted forest + jotun now what you will do you will slap me on the face with this crap update. Please dont change the elementary rezistance because many people invest a lot in theyr eq .In my community a guy told that he tested in v4 on beta with 70% lighting rezistance he can`t rezist on 4 groups of mobs and kill him right away like he was having 10% ligthing rezistance .It is not about enhanted forest is about all maps all eq for all players who invested time effort + money . LIKE YOU SAYD IN THE BETA CHANGELOG " Elementary Resistances
      Since we introduced the elementary resistances they have been a debating point within the communities. We are trying to improve this circumstance, which is why we will reduce the effectiveness of these resistances. We are aware, that this is a critical topic and reducing the effectiveness can be quite dangerous. Which is why we will start off slow, so we can further adjust them in future if needed. "

SO IF YOU KNOW AND YOU ARE AWARE LIKE YOU TOLD AND WRITE ON BLACK AND WHITE THAT reducing the effectiveness can be quite dangerous PLEASE DONT CHANGE ANYTING :) .thank you
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • We actually tried Jotun (feedback here):

A priori feedback

We didn't meet THAT MUCH difficulties while facing the Jotun itself.

However, we noticed that En-Tai mobs in general became definitely stronger, even if we were wearing more than 40% wind resistance (I personally had about 60% on my character, considering alchemy as well).

The same applied to fire Wyverns in group-Meley dungeon.

So yeah, in my opinion damages are exaggerated and 18.4 should be modified.
    • let us stop playing metin2 not good dmg.

we can not do anything anymore and you can not play anymore as you like it. The low character character will bring death metin2 because it will not do anything alone and much will cease playing ...
    • In my opinion after 17.5 the resistance was good but many players abused with it for example in the enchanted forest there is a place where you can farm dew for the mision and now there are on every ch players with full resistance on auto atack farming yang day and night all week and players who try to do the mission have no place to do it.
      This is a big problem when robot characters take over a common portion of a map.
      I suggest to lower the resistance effect like now in the beta or remove the auto atack ( stupidest idea ever implemented) at all and you keep lifeless robots away from this game
    • BlueShade wrote:

We actually tried Jotun (feedback here):

A priori feedback

However, we noticed that En-Tai mobs in general became definitely stronger, even if we were wearing more than 40% wind resistance (I personally had about 60% on my character, considering alchemy as well).

I personally farm Jotun on the daily bases with weapon sura and I use just 6% resistance for those en-tai mobs and I never had a problem at all but Yeah after 17.5 we got too used to it by not receiving any dmg and it’s a shame :)
    • Rodox wrote:

BlueShade wrote:

We actually tried Jotun (feedback here):

A priori feedback

I personally farm Jotun on the daily bases with weapon sura and I use just 6% resistance for those en-tai mobs and I never had a problem at all but Yeah after 17.5 we got too used to it by not receiving any dmg and it’s a shame :)
      You are weaponary sura, think a little bit of the rest of classes that don't have Enchanted Blade.
    • Rodox wrote:

I personally farm Jotun on the daily bases with weapon sura and I use just 6% resistance for those en-tai mobs and I never had a problem at all but Yeah after 17.5 we got too used to it by not receiving any dmg and it’s a shame
      Greetings, there were two weapon sura users with me, yesterday - and they said the exact same things as you.

They also farm Jotun everyday on our live server and don't care that much for Wind Resistance either, since they mostly rely on Enchanted Blade absorption: this means that they'll recover HPs in any case, thanks to their skill.

However, while playing on this 18.4 beta, they noticed that they were losing HPs slightly faster than the usual.

In the end, we killed Jotun without any problem.

However, keep in mind that it's kinda obvious for Weapon Suras (and body Warriors who maxed out the Damage from HPs bonus) to withstand mobs.

The same doesn't apply to Mental Warriors, Ninja and Shamans, who can't combine significantly high damages to absorption as effectively as the classes I mentioned before.

And there's another thing: while this situation could be kinda acceptable when doing Jotun, it's definitely challenging when it comes to levelling up in the Enchanted Forests.

My Weapon Sura friends had to admit that the overall En-Tais regular mobs become significantly higher than the usual, so we're not happy with the actual settings of 18.4 version.
    • The resistance changes make it really difficult than before .In my opinion it should be as it’s PLUS a new gear for earth, dark and ice resistances, and the costumes to be without resistances to be more balanced .
      ♥ فكر فيما سوف تكون عليه في الغد .. فالأمس مضى ، واليوم يوشك على الانتهاء ♥.

♥Think about what you will be tomorrow. Yesterday is over, and today is about to end

YouTube Channel

♥SkyRiM♥
    • BlueShade wrote:

Rodox wrote:

I personally farm Jotun on the daily bases with weapon sura and I use just 6% resistance for those en-tai mobs and I never had a problem at all but Yeah after 17.5 we got too used to it by not receiving any dmg and it’s a shame
      Greetings, there were two weapon sura users with me, yesterday - and they said the exact same things as you.
      They also farm Jotun everyday on our live server and don't care that much for Wind Resistance either, since they mostly rely on Enchanted Blade absorption: this means that they'll recover HPs in any case, thanks to their skill.

However, while playing on this 18.4 beta, they noticed that they were losing HPs slightly faster than the usual.

In the end, we killed Jotun without any problem.

However, keep in mind that it's kinda obvious for Weapon Suras (and body Warriors who maxed out the Damage from HPs bonus) to withstand mobs.

The same doesn't apply to Mental Warriors, Ninja and Shamans, who can't combine significantly high damages to absorption as effectively as the classes I mentioned before.

And there's another thing: while this situation could be kinda acceptable when doing Jotun, it's definitely challenging when it comes to levelling up in the Enchanted Forests.

My Weapon Sura friends had to admit that the overall En-Tais regular mobs become significantly higher than the usual, so we're not happy with the actual settings of 18.4 version.
      I admit that it’s more easy and acceptable if you don’t get too much or any dmg from the en-tai mobs in the Jotun arena but the dmg from boss itself can’t be reduced significantly with the excelente safir earth defense or the 25% from the talisman but yeah you have a big advantage if the small mobs can’t do dmg
    • if some characters are overpowered with those bonuses, simply limit the efect those bonusses get on them, so when you go full resistance you deal more dmg but some characters simply do no have enought dmg to properly gain exp to level up alone in a reasonable way without involving hundreds of hours doing same shit, when other chars simply can gain more experience within the same time.

how is it possible that some chars gain more experience if a weapon sura (for example) is farming/killing mobs than when they do that alone. this should be balanced, at least in xp gained so in same time and proportional to the base dmg of each kind of character they earn more or less experience when level up alone.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • Hi , i Have try the damage of the skill of meley " meteors " .
      The set has got 70% fire resistence.

The Damage is going up from 3k to 15k on frist meteors.

The Damage of the Magma man is going up from 300 to 1500 1600

The Damage of Magma Wyvern is grew up from 40 to 400-500 , ( Test with 71 Fire res. , 55 Magic Res. and 18 Skill res.)

I don't test Idall , but i will do it.

Anyhow , a Damage Increased of 500% min. is too Excessive , Please Change It to agree an anyone to do dungeon.