Elementary Resistances Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• HaeTae wrote:

hello, I tested the resistances in the magic forest (lvl 95), normally i would destroy an lvl 120 metin without running (about 65 wind) but now, I need to run almost every time when mobs spawn, I m an corporal warrior by the way. In my opinion you should rethink this resistances...

Hey, did you check this after the last update? When no please try it again and give us an update pls
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Salsie wrote:

HaeTae wrote:

hello, I tested the resistances in the magic forest (lvl 95), normally i would destroy an lvl 120 metin without running (about 65 wind) but now, I need to run almost every time when mobs spawn, I m an corporal warrior by the way. In my opinion you should rethink this resistances...
      Hey, did you check this after the last update? When no please try it again and give us an update pls
      hello again ! I tested it again yesterday and now it's ok for me, I still get some damage but it's supportable.
      The only problem now is with the shards, please make them tradeable again...
    • HaeTae wrote:

Salsie wrote:

HaeTae wrote:

hello again ! I tested it again yesterday and now it's ok for me, I still get some damage but it's supportable.The only problem now is with the shards, please make them tradeable again...
      Thats bug and they are working on it. It is not intended and it is not going to be on live serwer :)
    • prolycan999 wrote:

HaeTae wrote:

Salsie wrote:

HaeTae wrote:

hello again ! I tested it again yesterday and now it's ok for me, I still get some damage but it's supportable.The only problem now is with the shards, please make them tradeable again...
      Thats bug and they are working on it. It is not intended and it is not going to be on live serwer :)

BlueShade wrote:

prolycan999 wrote:

Thats bug and they are working on it. It is not intended and it is not going to be on live serwer
      Hello , where did you read this?

I asked myself the same...

--------

Miki124 wrote:

I checked dmg and now i think is nice.
      I get at least some damage from mobs but i think i could get a little more.

Thank you for your feedback where did you check and what are your bonus?:)

HaeTae wrote:

Salsie wrote:

HaeTae wrote:

Ok, thank you for the feedback :)
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!