Alchemy - What has been changed ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Guys... The only thing that's changed is Strong against Fire/Wind etcccc the same as talismans.

Many of us upgraded talismans. Have you tested the difference between +1 and +2? Exactly, that is nearly nothing. Do you really think +12 (idk about DSS effect) is going to ruin everything?

The only thing that ruin alch is making Shards non-tradeable. I highly agreed that this should stay tradeable. It's somewhat the only income/improvement of small countries.

Let's await for the fix to buy Alch from shops and start testing, so we know the difference :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by RabbitRun ().

• RabbitRun wrote:

Guys... The only thing that's changed is Strong against Fire/Wind etcccc the same as talismans.

Many of us upgraded talismans. Have you tested the difference between +1 and +2? Exactly, that is nearly nothing. Do you really think +12 (idk about DSS effect) is going to ruin everything?

The only thing that ruin alch is making Shards non-tradeable. I highly agreed that this should stay tradeable. It's somewhat the only income/improvement of small countries.

Let's await for the fix to buy Alch from shops and start testing, so we know the difference :)

If you had an exquisite alchemie and you would have to remove it, because now you have to introduce a new better one, you would not write it.
      To make all this alchemy, I spent 2 years playing.
      Now, with a light hand, I have to take out this alchemy, which probably 90% burn in its entirety to make a new one is a total nonsense.

NOT FOR A NEW ALCHEMI.
      Give new slots for new alchemy, not a new level alchemy.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • This system of new improvement in alchemy is really unnecessary for the following reasons:

-Incorporation of the mythical alchemy: This generates that the legendary alchemy that people have done with their time or money, really lose utility against these new ones since the new ones bring better bonuses and even bring elemental forces.

-No change on whether an alchemy reaches excellent purity: it makes the new type of mythic alchemy fall into the same problem as the legendary excellent without bonuses.

-Non-tradable dragon stone fragments: This will make the trade for people who are just beginning or sell alchemy fragments, lose business and generating alchemy becomes even more complicated than it already is. For me it is a big mistake because we are adding a new limitation to the alchemy system that is really not necessary and therefore it will take a lot longer to do alchemy even if the amount of daily draconis is changed to 5 per day.

Adding to this last point, performing alchemy will be more difficult since it could only be tradable when one can have ancient alchemy and even if it is done 5 per day we would be talking about a character having 35 cors a week and even that would not be comparable with the old system where a character would perform with the 5 characters would have 15 per day and 105 cor draconis per week. For me this implementation is a big step back and the changes that you want to make to alchemy.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.
    • In my opinion to implement a new alchemy class is a dumb idea just because the old players who are still playing this game have invested too much time and money into the alchemy to have a full legendar exclent set. Yes there can be added the chance to recombine the bad excelent ones into maybe a new excelent with new bonuses but making a new class will just make players give up on this game and move to something else, this was seen with other stupid decisions in the past as well.Making the dragon stone shards not able to be negociated anymore will kill the low level players oporturnity to make some earned money by farming them. Even more, if we need to farm them separately on every character, the chance to make new alchemy will be very low. The alchemy price will be too big for the average player to buy it.
    • Alchemy Feedback

Well, I want to give me feedback as everybody is doing and I hope this is taken into consideration. I think 99% of the community has the same opinion about this. I understand that if the opinion is divided to 40-60%, you should do as you consider is better, but if 95-99% of the community is telling you "please, do not go on like this", you should listen.

In my opinion, the new mythic alchemy should not be implemented. People spent a lot of time to obtain their brilliant-excellent legendary alchemy, obtaining a completed (for good) item, that you have finished and you can forget about it. Everyone that has made a brilliant or excellent legendary alchemy knows how hard and expensive is. You know need around 100 cor to get an antique stone, let's say 300 to get 2-3 legendary stones. If mythic alchemy is implemented, you will need around 600 cor to get one mate???? this is impossible (even more if the shards are non-tradeable any more, but that is another issue) and after that you have to do more mythic mates to get your brilliant-excellent mythic alchemy. This would mean, that all your legendary panel would become useless, and all the effort to obtain it would be gone. You should understand how depressing that is.

I think that the only problem that exists with the alchemy is that if you obtain an excellent legendary alchemy without bonuses, it is useless. I think that is the only complaint the community has expressed. Therefore, why not should something about that instead of implementing a new class of alchemy? Someone will now tell, but with this update you can use your excellent useless alchemy to obtain one MATE mythic alchemy. First thing about that, your excellent alchemy would be worth as much as a mate legendary alchemy that is used for purity, which considering that you spent 16 mates (without error) to obtain the excellent legendary alchemy, it is less than a 7% of what you spent to obtain it, what for me means that you get nothing, as we were before. Second thing about that, imagine this is implemented, people get their excellent mythic alchemy, but some obtain a useless excellent mythic alchemy, what happens then? we complain about that and they introduce one more class again???? I think this is not the solution.

The alchemy is fine as it is, i think nobody complained about that the alchemy was not strong enough and we should have an extra class of alchemy. The only problem, as I said before, is when you get a useless excellent legendary alchemy. Suggestions to solve this problems:

- A solution could be that when you have 2 excellent legendary alchemy stones, you can combine them in the purity tab, and they give you 1 excellent legendary stone with different bonuses.

- Another solution, would be that you can mix 1 excellent legendary stone with 1 brilliant legendary stone, and you get 1 brilliant legendary stone with different bonuses. This way the excellent legendary stone is used as a reset of bonuses but for brilliant stones and not for excellent legendary stones, which would make the excellent stone less valuable than in the first suggestion.

I want to put another example to this problem. Someone has their lvl 105 pvp armour fully developed with 2k 15% 15% 15% 15%. Now, they implement the new lvl 115 armours but they do not let you obtain it by evolving your lvl 105 amorur+9 into the new one, you have to make one from scratch!!! This is what the new alchemy would do, as you do not let to improve the already achieved alchemy, you have to redo everything again.

I have gone even further, and imagine that finally you want to implement this new mythic alchemy. I think that if someone has a perfect excellent legendary alchemy should be able to develop this alchemy into for example a mythic brilliant alchemy, but keeping it in the ring, and having the same bonuses. I will explain this suggestion more extensively:

- You have a perfect excellent+6 legendary alchemy. You drag another excellent legendary alchemy (this would give a good use to the useless excellent legendary stone) and you get a brilliant mythic alchemy+5 already in your ring with the same bonuses (not a mate, because a mate would be more or less easy to obtain). Then, maybe the excellent you had before was slightly better that the new brilliant you have now, but you will not lose much and you win the elementary strength they provide. It dos not affect you too much, so you can still have a very good alchemy.

- Then you can invest your time into obtaining another brilliant mythic stone. You drag it into the one you have in your ring and it can be upgraded to an excellent+5 mythic stone keeping the same bonuses. The process can fail and maintain the brilliant alchemy.

- Finally, you would be able to drag some beans to upgrade the alchemy up to level 6. This way, the people that have their perfect alchemy are not "killed" with this update, and they have a change to improve their alchemy in a much easier way than starting from scratch.

This last part is only a suggestion in case you want to implement the mythic alchemy at all cost, but my opinion is that is should not be implemented and implement a solution for the useless excellent legendary stones.

I strongly recommend you to listen to your community. I think that this is the biggest error you make over the year, you do not listen to us, and we are the most important thing about this game. Without us, this game would end. Please, i beg you, LISTEN!!

I hope this was not useless (as the 7 excellent legendary stones without bonuses that I have :P )
    • Alchemy mistic idea

Hi,
      what can i say.. it's really adverse chenges for players. Issue's alchemy was until now the hardest thing to create... a lot of people spend big yang/won to do anything exellent.. and now? it's just like medium level not the highest like was... You just put us off this game. off course you can say we want to develop the game, the posibilites for char. For me you have to insert sth to improve alchemy which exsist in our alchemy's wheel
    • Alchie / Drachensteinsplitter

Exze-Alchie ist schwer zu erreichen, viele haben sehr hohe Summen investiert, um alleine einen guten exze-Stein eingefügt zu haben.

Jetzt kommt Metin und sagt einfach:
      Das war alles für nix, macht es alles noch einmal auf einer anderen Stufe (Mystisch) ...
      Ich kenne keinen Spieler der jemals von einer neuen Alchie-Stufe geredet bzw. sie gewünscht hat...

Da reden Sie von DMG aus dem Spiel nehmen und fügen stärkere Alchie ein?... ?(

Zu den Splittern:
      Viele lowlevel-Chars farmen Splitter, sie sind eine gute Einnahmequelle von vielen Spielern.
      Wieso sollte man sie dann entfernen?
    • The update in the beta server is all very good
      First of all, the Gaton will return the team play instead of killing one or two people
      And also the blue dragon and its lack of shrapnel is the best solution to make getting the new chemical somewhat harder
      So I think the beta is 100% positive but I also wish to make up the cave of Mili and apologize but I have a suggestion for the leader Faraaal if it is possible to make the facilities of Faraeel fall from him
    • Rodox wrote:

In my opinion to implement a new alchemy class is a dumb idea just because the old players who are still playing this game have invested too much time and money into the alchemy to have a full legendar exclent set. Yes there can be added the chance to recombine the bad excelent ones into maybe a new excelent with new bonuses but making a new class will just make players give up on this game and move to something else, this was seen with other stupid decisions in the past as well.Making the dragon stone shards not able to be negociated anymore will kill the low level players oporturnity to make some earned money by farming them. Even more, if we need to farm them separately on every character, the chance to make new alchemy will be very low. The alchemy price will be too big for the average player to buy it.
      I agree with you if the update has already been implemented, a large group of players will retire due to the injustice caused by the company to the players.
    • Twex07 wrote:

One of the worst updates I have ever seen
      I disagreed with this new updates for alchemy

SkyRiM wrote:

This new changes are not even logic
      are they really play Metin2 with us or what?

Can you give your feedback a little bit more information please. This would be really cool :)
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • I think changes needed for rubbish excellent alchemies but I'm strictly oppose to new mythic alchemy set. Maybe we can use rubbish excellents to get new flawless or brilliant ones? So that people who try excellent alchemies and dont get anything will be happy too and also the ones who have all excellent sets not gonna hurt too?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Luthenia ().

• Salsie wrote:

Twex07 wrote:

One of the worst updates I have ever seen
      I disagreed with this new updates for alchemy

SkyRiM wrote:

This new changes are not even logic
      are they really play Metin2 with us or what?
      Can you give your feedback a little bit more information please. This would be really cool :)

ABSOLUTELY, first of all, the new class of alchemist, if GameForge has known how much time and money they spend
      to reach the excellent legendary for the first page they may know how insanity to make even new Mithyc alchemy.
      And to think they want to make the dragon stone shard untradable, sellable or even droppable this is nonsense
      you want the player to spend thousands of dollars again and again for this unreasonable changes
      or spend all my life on this ???

and that's just about alchemy :)
      ♥ فكر فيما سوف تكون عليه في الغد .. فالأمس مضى ، واليوم يوشك على الانتهاء ♥.

♥Think about what you will be tomorrow. Yesterday is over, and today is about to end

YouTube Channel

♥SkyRiM♥
    • the answer is simply, jst want to increase incomes instead of improve the game experience.
      And as we all know every server has some people who need to have the last and the best items and if fg really wants to improve the game, simply place yang and items at a reasonable price so black market dissapears, bt seems gf prefers to increase the prices of new items on the shop and mess with players.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • How to deal with alchemy problem

The answer is really simple and i think everyone ll be happy with it. Just make mithic alchemy a evolution of actual legendary one, not a superior class. So "ugly" excellent can be used as material for upgrade like dragon beans and i think +4 is pretty decent
      In this case players who have a good alchemy won t be forced to "break" that to get another one
      But i m not from gameforge staff so... what i know? -_-
      Ps i found this sistem on a BROWSER GAME