Alchemy - What has been changed ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• It's a bad idea mythic alchemy 'cause it's more powerfull than legendary. Why u won't leave the effect of bonuses the same and just add rezistance and power against whatever? And about dragon stone shards if u make them not negotiable, I don't have 5 caracters for farming/account just because cor it's negotiable on the storage.
    • RabbitRun wrote:

RabbitRun wrote:

Guys... The only thing that's changed is Strong against Fire/Wind etcccc the same as talismans.

Many of us upgraded talismans. Have you tested the difference between +1 and +2? Exactly, that is nearly nothing. Do you really think +12 (idk about DSS effect) is going to ruin everything?

The only thing that ruin alch is making Shards non-tradeable. I highly agreed that this should stay tradeable. It's somewhat the only income/improvement of small countries.

Let's await for the fix to buy Alch from shops and start testing, so we know the difference :)
      I will take back my words. After I've seen this Ruby stone (without Dragon Soul Set), I cannot imagine the pain players feel with full perfect legendaries.
      wow :)
      ♥ فكر فيما سوف تكون عليه في الغد .. فالأمس مضى ، واليوم يوشك على الانتهاء ♥.

♥Think about what you will be tomorrow. Yesterday is over, and today is about to end

YouTube Channel

♥SkyRiM♥
    • Feedback 18.4

Do you guys even realize that these updates of yours will lead to many players quitting? You have the opportunity to make and implement so many updates and make so many changes TO BRING PEOPLE BACK AND TO GIVE AN EQUAL CHANCE TO EVERYONE, but all you do is repel them, and push away the ones remaining!
      How can we start from scratch the alchemy again? After all we have done to have it like it is now?? Stay on this path if you really want a revolution.
      #NoUpdate18.4
    • MadaZEU wrote:

Bună
      joc pe serverul românesc și mă opun în totalitate negocierii cioburilor!
      Cand imi prelungesc alchimia daca fac doar 3 coruri pe zi? Când adaug mai mult la alchimie, nu pot fi
      un contra mare!

Un contor mare și în apărare care aparțin fulgerului / vântului / incendiului etc.

Nu se poate asa ceva !!! Nu este frumos pentru nimeni! Nici 10% dintre jucători sunt pro în aceste schimbări !!!

Hey,
      can you translate your feedback to english please? :)
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Salsie wrote:

MadaZEU wrote:

Bună
      joc pe serverul românesc și mă opun în totalitate negocierii cioburilor!
      Cand imi prelungesc alchimia daca fac doar 3 coruri pe zi? Când adaug mai mult la alchimie, nu pot fi
      un contra mare!

Un contor mare și în apărare care aparțin fulgerului / vântului / incendiului etc.

Nu se poate asa ceva !!! Nu este frumos pentru nimeni! Nici 10% dintre jucători sunt pro în aceste schimbări !!!
      Hey,
      can you translate your feedback to english please? :)
      Hello
      I play on the romanian server and I totally disagree the untradable shards
      When will I extend my alchemy if I make only 3 cor per day? When can I add more to alchemy? I can't! Big disagree

A big disagree about the elemental resistances changes, lightining/wind/fire/etc

This can't be for real !!! It's not nice for anyone !! Not even 10% of players agree with this changes!!!
    • Reasonable Alchemy Suggestion---What we as Players want

Hey there! I´ve seen a lot of angry comments from players in general regarding the Alchemy Update, which means we are clearly not happy with this update, but its still going to happen....Which is why I wanted to make this post, to be, and sound as reasonable as possible towards Gameforge/the support team here. I really hope you read this trough, this could be a balanced solution for:
      a)Players in the main servers that already have an legendary excellent set

b)Players that Don't have it

c)Players that have a (currently) useless Excellent Alchemy with useless/no bonuses (which is why this update is being brought on the first place)

I will try to be as quick as possible explaining my suggestions...so here I go

1.-First, do not make Dragon Fragments untradeable... this is a BAD change, currently in the live servers, Dragon fragments are one of the main source of Yang for newplayers, as books and soulstones get more and more obsolete each day, right now the main source of money is either sellink antik/legendary alchemy, or selling fragments individually. IF you make Dragon Fragments untradeable you would be killing any interest from higher level players into helping lower level players, and at the same time you are adding an unnecessary difficulty in building alchemy on your own. You are supposed to make it balanced not impossible to do..

2.-Cor Draconis should remain untradeable..but allow people to save them/pass them trough warehouse, making 15 of these daily is OK, it requires a reasonable amount of grind, for you guys to put ANOTHER timegate on this game. Locking Cor Draconis to 3 per day will make the process of building your own alchemy extremly slow, even more if you make dragon fragments untradeable.

3.- Antike Legendaries and above should remain tradeable as usual

4.-This one is important, VERY important, so i will divide it for better understanding:

a) The players that currently (on the live servers) have ugly Legendary excellents, are the ones who have put the most effort over this years with the current system without getting any reward at all (supposing they dont have any alchemy equiped)
      b)The ones that already have a full set of excellent alchemy should not be affected, in the attempt of helping the former type of players

This specific problem can be balanced in many ways..here is my take on it :

First.- Make it so that when you combine 2 Legendary Excellents you get at least a Flawless clarity Alchemy of the Mytic class. (the ideal would be getting brillaints, but it would probably make it to easy)
      When you combine 2 Legendary Brillaint or below you get a Matt clarity Alchemy of the mytic class
      Explain: This will make 2 things; you would be giving a proper use to Ugly Legendary excellent Alchemy (they are currently useless on the live servers) and at the same time you would be rewarding in some ways the players who already made an investment in these.

Second.- This one will be controversial.. but give Mytic Alchemy a clarity ceiling, by making them able to only get to Brilliant clarity. Currently a +5 Mytic Brillaint, gives aproximately the same bonuses as a +6 Legendary Excellent which is FINE. but you should never...under any circumstances take the effort away from the ones that already have an excellent set, by giving them another harder, grindier bridge to cross. If they already have a Legendary Excellent alchemy, that should be the end of it, if you force these players to grind for more, you will be killing the game, trust me, their effort should not be thrown to the trash can.
      At the same time, by giving Mytic Alchemy the Brillaint clarity limit, you are giving players that failed at making excellents a chance to compete with the ones who didtn fail at it. and still giving them some work to do for not being as lucky.

Third.- This one will also be controversial, but its more optional than the ones above, make it so that the Mytic Alchemy of Brilliant clarity (or whatever the max level of clarity/class is), ALWAYS gives the max amount of bonuses, WHY? because we already had useless excellent legendaries..if you dont do this, now we would have useless excellent/brillaint alchemys of the mytic class (since we cant combine them, once they reach the max lvl of class and clarity). Not doing this would be just adding more grind and rng to the game without solving the problem you want to solve here.

I hope people read this...upvote if you agree, comment if you don't, please be reasonable guys, you are all posting angry nonsense without putting any solutions so..just behave a little.
    • Nicely said. But I'm missing few points:

1: Do you rather have a new tier of alchemy even though players have full excellent legendaries?
      2: You said that bonusses should always have the maximum. I agree, but what about the bonus "Power of Fire/Wind/etcc" ? That one will always be missing on legendaries.
      3: I'd hope to see a fourth balance method: Crafting two excellents into a new excellent (or brilliant). That way we have no need of this "mythic" tier. And also, it takes much less effort.

I hope someone from the Korean developers see your post. It is very reasonable ;)

Edit: What do we do with the current system, if the new tier excellent stones are also useless? We'll face the same problem. See an example below
      Images
      • 0927_205007.jpg

263.74 kB, 1,366×705, viewed 372 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by RabbitRun ().

• lets see
      wath im suposed to doo with mi actualy LEGENDARIES PERFECT EXCELENTS?

its eazy just make to combine 2 ugly legendary excelents an gives you 1 legendary excelent with new bonus

if gf add`s the new alchemy more than 50% of the players will leave the game

spent years and yang and dr to make my perfect legendary excelents and now wath?
    • RabbitRun wrote:

Nicely said. But I'm missing few points:

1: Do you rather have a new tier of alchemy even though players have full excellent legendaries?
      2: You said that bonusses should always have the maximum. I agree, but what about the bonus "Power of Fire/Wind/etcc" ? That one will always be missing on legendaries.
      3: I'd hope to see a fourth balance method: Crafting two excellents into a new excellent (or brilliant). That way we have no need of this "mythic" tier. And also, it takes much less effort.

I hope someone from the Korean developers see your post. It is very reasonable ;)

Edit: What do we do with the current system, if the new tier excellent stones are also useless? We'll face the same problem. See an example below
      1.- Of course i would prefer if there wasnt a new class (mytic), but this is not the case, the developers will probably keep it this way, so i rather give them an option to keep them the way they want, without messing with players that already have full excellent legendaries.
      2.- I meant the maximum amount of bonuses, right now, the legendary excelents have 2 base bonuses, and up to 3 random ones, the mytic class has 3 base bonusses (they added the power element bonus) they should make it so that they always give the max amount of bonuses...this means 3 base bonus, and 3 random ones (but always 3, so we dont end up with a useless mytic, like we are right now with useless legendaries)
      3.- That wouldve been the ideal implementation, make it so that you could combine 2 legendary excellent alchemys...and get a new legendary excellent with new bonuses...but they added a new class instead..which is a freaking mess.

On your edit: thats why i suggest they should add max amount of bonuses on the new "top tier" alchemy...which would be Mystic Excellent, this way you CAN'T get one of these with bad bonuses/no bonuses at all.

TheDevilsZ wrote:

lets see
      wath im suposed to doo with mi actualy LEGENDARIES PERFECT EXCELENTS?

its eazy just make to combine 2 ugly legendary excelents an gives you 1 legendary excelent with new bonus

if gf add`s the new alchemy more than 50% of the players will leave the game

spent years and yang and dr to make my perfect legendary excelents and now wath?
      You didtn read my suggestion trough... point number 4, Second and Third parts deal with this.. if you give Mytic alchemy a ceiling (reduce their strength), you can still use your legendary excellents without being forced to do Mytic alchemy, since they would have the same strenght

The post was edited 2 times, last by ShredGaiaMx ().

• Always our efforts gone for nothing no respect for player efforts

IF you update alchemy do it from perfect alchemys already using 5 perfect alchemy IF this patch give us chance to update our only perfect alchemys with same attribute all will be okey with this but you trying to ruin our perfect alchemys and forge us to start from begin its so annoying I think nobody will be okey with this you will lose so many good player and so many respect nobody will trust this game anymore always forge us to start from begin always our efforts gone for nothing
    • <p>
      </p>

Salsie wrote:

MadaZEU wrote:

Buna
      Eu joc pe server romanesc si sunt total contra la negocierea cioburilor !
      Cand imi mai prelungesc eu alchimia daca fac doar 3 coruri pe zi? Cand mai dau plus in alchimie nu se poate asa
      Un mare contra !!!

Un mare contra si in aparari care apartin de fulger/vant/foc etc!!!

Nu se poate asa ceva!!!Nu e o chestie placuta de nimeni!Nici 10% din playeri nu sunt pro la aceste modificari!!!
      Hey,

can you please translate your feedback in english please :)
      Thank you :)

RabbitRun wrote:

RabbitRun wrote:

Guys... The only thing that's changed is Strong against Fire/Wind etcccc the same as talismans.

Many of us upgraded talismans. Have you tested the difference between +1 and +2? Exactly, that is nearly nothing. Do you really think +12 (idk about DSS effect) is going to ruin everything?

The only thing that ruin alch is making Shards non-tradeable. I highly agreed that this should stay tradeable. It's somewhat the only income/improvement of small countries.

Let's await for the fix to buy Alch from shops and start testing, so we know the difference :)
      I will take back my words. After I've seen this Ruby stone (without Dragon Soul Set), I cannot imagine the pain players feel with full perfect legendaries.
      We are at the edge of ending the game because of the incompetence of webzen... creating the mythical class wasn’t made to save the bad excelent stones, when you reach excelent with the mythical stone you cand make anything with it if it has bad , so we go back to square one.
    • Always our efforts gone for nothing no respect for player efforts

I just want to know why gameforge wont respect our efforts we did 5 legandary excellent alchemys and you force us to start from begin how this is fair how
      If you want to update alchemys give us chance to build our already atteched excellent alchemys to new version with same attribute I'm trying to say this If new alchemy will come its must build from already atteched on our alchemy panel excellent legandary alchemys other way this never will be fair and all efforts will gone most of player just did new excellent alchemys and we thinking we done we can fight now we can have fun but you forcing us to start from begin I sad mad so mad I don't trust metin2 anymore always our efforts will be trash like this gameforge wont respect players we playing on empty servers we wants to pvp fights but game forcing us to pve we complete our items for fights and we want to have fun we want to competition player versus player because always our alchemys will be useless with one patch
    • STOP ALCHEMY UPDATE ! U ARE KILLING THE GAME

I know it's a beta server and it's being tested.
      But that's no reason to add the most absurd things in the game.
      Gameforge and webzen want to mock the players, even if they may not bring this update on the live servers, it's a insult and a mock for players ,to implement something like this on beta server.

Dear comunity,remove mistic alchimy from beta server imediatly ! Its an insult for metin2 players !

20% of players are already leaving and selling their accounts !