Alchemy - What has been changed ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• The only reasonable way of dealing with useless Legendaries, is to allow the players to combine two of these and get a new excellent which could be also an useless one or maybe get a different in a lower clarity like brilliant or Flawless at least. Please understand that there is no need of this Mithyc class that'll bring nothing but the same issue of having useless alchemy at the final stage, and makes the old excellent ones seem nerfed when the must be the higher feature in this system, since there's a lot of people who by this moment have spent a LOT of money making their way to the 2 complete sets of excellents triying to improve their characters. In my opinion update 18.4 is a huge mistake and will wipe the game since everyone is against it. We have tolerated bad and forced-oneside made desicions before, but this update is just too much.
      I hope you can find another way to make better incomes without messing all the effort and players work. Thank you.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Zeroes: We don't want Update 18.4 ().

• Hola , so after several years of playing and spending hella alot of time to get the best alchemy possible

Why on earth would you make our alchemy
      worthless ? couldn't you be more creative and create another way

like there are so many
      suggestions from players and if you ask us we could give you more ideas about how the game shall be improved

AND is it not supposed to go this way , there is no company in the world that does what they like and throws there customer's work and time in the wall , you guys shall listen to your customers "players" ..

we all want the game to improve otherwise it dies , but you don't wanna kill the players too

be more "CREATIVE" !!

as example , when gameforge introduced level 105 update with new gears and weapons , what happened back then ?
      we all worked towards our level 90 weapons to make them perfect what did gameforge do to keep us going ?
      they DIDN'T bring another level 65 weapons telling us there you go work on this weapon and upgrade it towards level 105 weapon ! no that didn't happen
      what happened is they gave us the opportunity to upgrade our level 90 weapons that we have already to 105

that's what is supposed to go with alchemy , you don't trash our old alchemy you shall give us the opportunity to upgrade it to the new class somehow

The post was edited 1 time, last by abu7med ().

• Badidol writes in this section just like I do. So I don't really get the point but

Yes, I don't discuss with you I just wrote in a few threads that I don't like the update aswell and that I don't like the change with the alchemy and the resistence, but I and gameforge employees aswell read your post and your feedback will be considered aswell as the german feedback.

In the german section there is more discussion yes, but here is more feedback from different people.

When you want my dedicated opinion to the update you can have a detailed text but I didn't do the same on the german board.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Salsie wrote:

Badidol writes in this section just like I do. So I don't really get the point but

Yes, I don't discuss with you I just wrote in a few threads that I don't like the update aswell and that I don't like the change with the alchemy and the resistence, but I and gameforge employees aswell read your post and your feedback will be considered aswell as the german feedback.
      We are really frustrated in arab server dear
      Looking for hope, we are hanging on a straw.
      After all these years, the decision maker hits all the reactions in the wall, and I really expect that to happen. This will generate reactions that will affect the future of gameforge and Webzen
    • HZZA3 wrote:

Salsie wrote:

Badidol writes in this section just like I do. So I don't really get the point but

We are really frustrated in arab server dearLooking for hope, we are hanging on a straw.
      After all these years, the decision maker hits all the reactions in the wall, and I really expect that to happen. This will generate reactions that will affect the future of gameforge and Webzen

I can understand your frustration really.

But just Like Badidol wrote:

badidol wrote:

Dear players,

just as a short update concerning the state of your feedback so far and what happened with it.

We were fully aware of the kind of feedback that some of the parts of the changelog would cause. We took this and your actual feedback so far and combined it into a recommendation we transmitted to Webzen yesterday.
      We included your feedback about Mythic DSS being too powerful. We also forwarded that you, the players, have the distinct impression that your current DSS will become devalued.

Please note that while we understand your concerns and forward them to Webzen that does not necessarily mean that things will change.

Your Metin2 Team

They understand it too. We just need to give WebZen some time to react and wait for an update for this information.

This may take some time and I know that waiting for this update is horrible
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • RabbitRun wrote:

So GameForge, what do we do with these useless excellents?
      Exactly, leave it there and wait for the next tier that will come in about 3 years

Btw, it cost me about 7 hours to make these with antiques only, can you imagine the reality?
      This gonna be painful ,truly :(
      ♥ فكر فيما سوف تكون عليه في الغد .. فالأمس مضى ، واليوم يوشك على الانتهاء ♥.

♥Think about what you will be tomorrow. Yesterday is over, and today is about to end

YouTube Channel

♥SkyRiM♥
    • Salsie wrote:

This may take some time and I know that waiting for this update is horrible
      waitning is not horrible, what is horrible is the content of the update and the final implementation bcause as we had seen before our (players) opinion does not count much
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • GF will do whatever they want as always.

In the antimagic stones beta hundreds and hundreds of post explaining why not to put these stones on the officials and explaining too how to resolv the problem with the balance and they do what they wanted without matter how much we explained it how to resolve it without a new stone in the game.

If 18.4 cause more depopulation in metins like italian, french or spanish comunitys GF will fusion all this servers, they dont matter really if 500 players stop playing this game.
      #NoMoneyForGF

STOP 18.4
    • Zeroes wrote:

The only reasonable way of dealing with useless Legendaries, is to allow the players to combine two of these and get a new excellent which could be also an useless one or maybe get a different in a lower clarity like brilliant or Flawless at least. Please understand that there is no need of this Mithyc class that'll bring nothing but the same issue of having useless alchemy at the final stage, and makes the old excellent ones seem nerfed when the must be the higher feature in this system, since there's a lot of people who by this moment have spent a LOT of money making their way to the 2 complete sets of excellents triying to improve their characters. In my opinion update 18.4 is a huge mistake and will wipe the game since everyone is against it. We have tolerated bad and forced-oneside made desicions before, but this update is just too much.
      I hope you can find another way to make better incomes without messing all the effort and players work. Thank you.
      Yes good idea tho, it will be better to get back a brilliant or something if 2 excellent stones failed but making a new class just to save the bad excellent is bull s...