Alchemy - What has been changed ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• From what we see even the full circle DSS bonus is too high and I bet no one asked for something like this ... on an excellent mythical rubin you can have up to 570 attack and 29 attack value ... is this really going to balance something? The mobs and bosses will be boosted and the players who can’t afford this colossal alchemy stones will have no chance and give up for good.
    • اعارض بشده تحديث 18.4 بما يتضمنه من اضافات غبيه وتطيح تعب ومجهود اشخاص لمده تتراوح من 6الي 7سنوات وبلاخير تأتي انت بكونك مبرمج بضياع مجهودنا واموالنا لكي تنفذ تحديثك انت والاولا ان نكون نحن من يتحكم بلتحديثات لجمع ارأنا وتقعلو لنا مايمدنا بتشويق والتسليه لانكم انتم من تستفيدو من اموالنا اما نحن نلعب لكي نتسلي ولا نلعب لنشقي في لعبتكم اذا نفذتم تحديث 18.4 تركنها لكم تلعبو لحلكم
    • Ommalk wrote:

اعارض بشده تحديث 18.4 بما يتضمنه من اضافات غبيه وتطيح تعب ومجهود اشخاص لمده تتراوح من 6الي 7سنوات وبلاخير تأتي انت بكونك مبرمج بضياع مجهودنا واموالنا لكي تنفذ تحديثك انت والاولا ان نكون نحن من يتحكم بلتحديثات لجمع ارأنا وتقعلو لنا مايمدنا بتشويق والتسليه لانكم انتم من تستفيدو من اموالنا اما نحن نلعب لكي نتسلي ولا نلعب لنشقي في لعبتكم اذا نفذتم تحديث 18.4 تركنها لكم تلعبو لحلكم
      Translation:-

Strongly opposed to the 18.4 update, including the stupid additions, destroy the effort of people for a period of 6 to 7 years and eventually come as a programmer, the loss of our efforts and funds to implement your update.
    • ELIMINATE AUTO - HUNTING, REDUCE ONLY A LITTLE TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE, VOID THE EFFECT OF THE RESISTANCE IN ITEMS OF LOW LEVEL ...Much easier and more sensible than to make the resistances useless as you are doing now.But it seems that the gameforge get a grime on the nail and prefer to cut the arm before cutting the nail.Pdta: In the beta, with 80% fire resistance the meley monsters and meteorites hit 500% more than before ....... An authentic madness, between 200 and 250% could be something acceptable .... But 500%? I do not know who can think o
    • الاسطوريات الجديدة

للاسف تحديث سيئ للغاية وسسيجعلني اعتزل لانه ليس لي مدة طويله وانا حصلت ع لوامع وممتازات بعد شقاء وصرف اموال وبعد كل هالتعب تاتي اسطوريات جديدة! ارجو عم تطبيقه وشكرا
    • ERROR404 wrote:

Bonsoir

je refuse cette mise à jour ( le Nouveau système chimique ).
      WEBZEN ne respecte pas les joueurs... l'effort que vous avez fait perdu avec votre stupide mise à jour.
      les choses sont ajoutées au jeu sans étude...
      je vais arrêter de jouer à ce jeu si nous restons comme ça ^^

Bien cordialement.

Hey :) Can you translate this to english please?
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • 18.4 Alchemy rework PLESE READ

So the new alchemy classwas made in order to help people get rid of the crap excelet legend alhemy but what about if we got mythic legend alchemy ? Well, i have an option.

1. Give the possibility to + alchemy regardless of it is eqquiped or not because sometimes might happen that by mistake someone equipped one and forgot to plus or he just want to eqquip it and he doesnt have the possibility to + it ( also this thing hepls at point 2 )
      2. Make a new window for “recycle” ,here the intersting part is that you would have the possibility to combine to same clarity alchemy in order to get a higher class ( only for antique class or above ) but it will have the following costs:
      a. you need the first one to be eqquped and max + and an other one max + random bonus
      b. It will cost 1 won and you have a chance and if succes you get a +0 higher class, same clarity alchemy random bonus and if fails you get a +0 same class, same clarity random bonus BUT EQQUIPED ONE
      c. If the class is already maxed and you use the recycle, you get +0 stone with again random bonus

In conclusion this is a high risk, high reword option which allows players to not waste the alchemy they already have but to try “ to improve it” or not, also i dont see how this will be abused since you can have only 2 eqquiped alchemy stone that you can recycle and the chance to get a crap mythic/ legendary excelent is high and they choose eather to remove it and risk to lose it or to recycle again and also the lucky player that might get a good bonus one wont be able to sell it, only if he wants again to take the risk and remove it. I also added antique since this gives the lower players to have some good alchemy eqquiped on them but also is the same for them, a high risk high reword thing. SO PLESE GIVE SOME FEEDBACK to this function!
      PS: As gameforge can see, this is an option to add in future even higher clarity tipes stones without affecting what players already have!
    • Alexa this is so sad, dont play anything.

I cant understand why the beta is still open... If GF know what is good for they, they would have closed the beta 2 or 3 days ago and cancelled 18.4, BUT NO, they still want to put the 18.4 online.

I really hope that this version came online the top players stop playing, and the ussers that continue playing just dont buy DR.

We (the players) have the real control about the game, if we dont like something just stop playing and stop buying DR, if hundreds of players make the same GF will notice that in his revenue and at this point they are who will start crying ;)

#NoMoneyForGF
      #NoMoneyForGF

STOP 18.4
    • mythical alchemy solution

Good afternoon.

Implementing the new mythical alchemy is too hard for everyone.

If you provide us with an acces, item or new pincer to be able to extract only the legendary alchemy to 100%, with a high purchase value (5w 10w)I would help everyone to choose if we want to continue with our legendary alchemy or move on to the new one without devaluing our effort.
      - I think it would help improve Pj's preparation.
      - it would improve the trading system.
      - It would solve the problem of obsolete characters.
      - change your race for greater happiness of the players, if they have grown tired of their current race.
      - update old pjs by new pjs.
      - PVP would be reactivated at intermediate levels.ps do not forget to let us update the biologists of our pj. (92 and 94)

***since we are in a beta we can update more things than new ones impemented. ***

Greetings and forgive my English.

:thumbup:
    • hagi tudose wrote:

2. Make a new window for “recycle” ,here the intersting part is that you would have the possibility to combine to same clarity alchemy in order to get a higher class ( only for antique class or above ) but it will have the following costs:

a. you need the first one to be eqquped and max + and an other one max + random bonus
      b. It will cost 1 won and you have a chance and if succes you get a +0 higher class, same clarity alchemy random bonus and if fails you get a +0 same class, same clarity random bonus BUT EQQUIPED ONE
      c. If the class is already maxed and you use the recycle, you get +0 stone with again random bonus

In conclusion this is a high risk, high reword option which allows players to not waste the alchemy they already have but to try “ to improve it” or not, also i dont see how this will be abused since you can have only 2 eqquiped alchemy stone that you can recycle and the chance to get a crap mythic/ legendary excelent is high and they choose eather to remove it and risk to lose it or to recycle again and also the lucky player that might get a good bonus one wont be able to sell it, only if he wants again to take the risk and remove it. I also added antique since this gives the lower players to have some good alchemy eqquiped on them but also is the same for them, a high risk high reword thing. SO PLESE GIVE SOME FEEDBACK to this function!
      PS: As gameforge can see, this is an option to add in future even higher clarity tipes stones without affecting what players already have!

When I get your point right you want a button that is recycle or sth like that with this button you can remove or better say recycle the dragon stone with the options you wrote.
      I will forward your suggestion.

When it will be successful will the dragon stone be removed or does it stay in the slot?

uknowwhoiam wrote:

Alexa this is so sad, dont play anything.

I cant understand why the beta is still open... If GF know what is good for they, they would have closed the beta 2 or 3 days ago and cancelled 18.4, BUT NO, they still want to put the 18.4 online.

I really hope that this version came online the top players stop playing, and the ussers that continue playing just dont buy DR.

We (the players) have the real control about the game, if we dont like something just stop playing and stop buying DR, if hundreds of players make the same GF will notice that in his revenue and at this point they are who will start crying ;)

#NoMoneyForGF
      Mhm maybe there will be a new version when they discussed the issue with WebZen and the Gameforge wanted you to test the new version?

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Salsie ().

• Skill damage with the new Alchemy

What is the purpose of the Shoes, Armors,helmets, earrings, necklaces with the new update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's count together to see my opinion and you can see it by yourself.

115 +9 Armor %5Resistant skills,Ocean shoes+9 12% Resistant skills. earrings+8 8%Resistant skill, helmets 10% Resistant skill, Titan Shield+9 10%Resistant skills, Dragon Bone Bracelet 15% Resistant skills.
      Last one is the new
      Alchemy 29 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Resistant skill??????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?! 5%+ 12% +8% +10% +10% +15% +29%= 89% Resistant skills !!!! Do you know what that's mean ? that's mean you do not need to Arrow defense or sword defense or claw defense or two handed defense or dagger defense. Go now and try by yourself 89 Resistant skills and see if other skills can effect on you or not... The Summary of my words that this update will end the game completely. I want someone who reviews my subject carefully,This update will deprive us of fun and we will leave the game that we do not want to leave in this way. Thanks

Edit Salsie:
      Removed sizing and rainbow colors...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Salsie ().

• Noname12 wrote:

What is the purpose of the Shoes, Armors,helmets, earrings, necklaces with the new update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's count together to see my opinion and you can see it by yourself.

115 +9 Armor %5Resistant skills,Ocean shoes+9 12% Resistant skills. earrings+8 8%Resistant skill, helmets 10% Resistant skill, Titan Shield+9 10%Resistant skills, Dragon Bone Bracelet 15% Resistant skills.
      Last one is the new
      Alchemy 29 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Resistant skill??????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?! 5%+ 12% +8% +10% +10% +15% +29%= 89% Resistant skills !!!! Do you know what that's mean ? that's mean you do not need to Arrow defense or sword defense or claw defense or two handed defense or dagger defense. Go now and try by yourself 89 Resistant skills and see if other skills can effect on you or not... The Summary of my words that this update will end the game completely. I want someone who reviews my subject carefully,This update will deprive us of fun and we will leave the game that we do not want to leave in this way. Thanks

Edit Salsie:

Removed sizing and rainbow colors...

Moved and merged your thread, because this is not a bug.
      I will check your feedback. Maybe some of the other player had the same feedback.

• Salsie wrote:

hagi tudose wrote:

When I get your point right you want a button that is recycle or sth like that with this button you can remove or better say recycle the dragon stone with the options you wrote.
      I will forward your suggestion.

When it will be successful will the dragon stone be removed or does it stay in the slot?

uknowwhoiam wrote:

#NoMoneyForGF
      Mhm maybe there will be a new version when they discussed the issue with WebZen and the Gameforge wanted you to test the new version?
      The button could be near the combine alchemy window or just a new function at the alchemist and yes, the successful stone as well as the failed one remains in the slot, thats why is a high risk, high reward thing and if you want to sell you can do it only to risk to remove it, not sure if i explained good enough all the infos
    • hagi tudose wrote:

Salsie wrote:

hagi tudose wrote:

When I get your point right you want a button that is recycle or sth like that with this button you can remove or better say recycle the dragon stone with the options you wrote.I will forward your suggestion.

uknowwhoiam wrote:

#NoMoneyForGF
      The button could be near the combine alchemy window or just a new function at the alchemist and yes, the successful stone as well as the failed one remains in the slot, thats why is a high risk, high reward thing and if you want to sell you can do it only to risk to remove it, not sure if i explained good enough all the infos

I think I understood it right.
      Like other Suggestions I will forward this one :) Thank you