PLEASE REMOVE THAT UPDATE (ALCHEMY) !!! please !!! :(

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I forgive GF the new Lycan character, I forgive GF the new antimagic stones, I forgive GF all the bugs, I forgive GF much innecesay stuff and the pay to win, but if this 18.4 come online on the official servers GF can forget about me, and I'm a player who waste 200€ per month in this awesome but not well managed game.
      #NoMoneyForGF

STOP 18.4
      1. Increase the ammount of cor draconis per Day im a 120 player who waste more then 300 euros in webzen+gameforge pockets i work in real life my couisin play on my account almost non stop each time we buy dragon soul shards from private shops because we use non-stop alchemy .Uuuu i forgot HOW CAN I EXTEND MY ALCHEMI WITH 5 COR DRACONIS PER DAY DO YOU FORGET @badidol @Salsie @Olthir THAT WHEN YOU MAKE ELIXIR OF TIME TO EXTEND YOUR ALCHEMY IT GIVE YOU 5%,15%30%50% 100% LETS SAY I HAVE BAD LUCK AND I MAKE ONLY 5% ELIXIR OF TIME HOW THE ........ ON EARTH CAN I EXTEND ALL MY LEGENDARY 6 PIECES WITH 5 ELIXIR OF TIME 5% ???? NO IF THIS WILL COME ON LIVE SERVER IM STOPING THIS CRAP GAME SEEMS LIKE GAMEFORGE WANNA MAKE MORE P2W .AND OTHER THING IF YOU CHANGE THE ELEMENTARY REZISTACE IM FULL WIND ON LIVE I CAN KILL ALL MAP HERE ON BETA IM DEAD REALLY? IF YOU WANNA MAKE BALANCE REMOVE THE REZISTACE FROM COSTUMES+HAIR STYLES I WANNA PLAY ALONE I DONT NEED A SHAMY I DONT NEED FAKE FRIENDS THAT IS WHY INVESTED 3 YEARS IN THIS GAME TO BE ALONE TO FARM ALONE SO THINK ABOUT IF YOU LEAVE THE REZISTACE SAME LIKE ON BETA WEBZEN +GAMEFORGE SAY GOODBYE TO AUTOMATIK ATTACK FROM PLAYERS WHO BUY TO FARM OR LEVEL IN V3,V4 OCHAO TEMPLE,ENCHATED FOREST + REST OF THE MAPS :cursing: .THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BRING THIS CRAP UPDATE. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: #NO UPDATe 18.4 Make TIME FROM THE ALCHEMY WITH NO LIMIT I DONT SEE THE POINT 1 DAY....
    • They need not only increase Daily amount of draconis to at least 15/20, but also they need give a map to the people 115+ farm Dragon Shards with a good % of drop, like lv 75 at DC. Actually i'm 117 and i need a 30 min +- to do 30 Shards on map 95... Metins level 110 115 maybe is a good choice.

The alchemy update i do not aprove at all, they need do it in another way or just do not do it...
    • NoToUpdate184 wrote:

my couisin play on my account almost non stop
      You know that this is against the rules and while we usually don't ban for it you forfeit any account-related support by doing so, right?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
      This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
    • in 2017 I spent 10000 coins to get 2k hp 10 hp absorption and 50 attack on my level 115 armor, in 2018 I spent another 10000 coins in the same armor to get 1.5k hp 15 fire resistance and 50 attack ... And now they tell me to spend another 10000 coins to leave my armor as it was in 2017 ?????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????? And the same story with all my equipment
    • SinAzu wrote:

in 2017 I spent 10000 coins to get 2k hp 10 hp absorption and 50 attack on my level 115 armor, in 2018 I spent another 10000 coins in the same armor to get 1.5k hp 15 fire resistance and 50 attack ... And now they tell me to spend another 10000 coins to leave my armor as it was in 2017 ?????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????? And the same story with all my equipment
      Easy, 90% of players finish the game and the money will end. Maybe then GF or Webzen or Ymir (xd) realize what they've done, but will be too late.
    • Good idea alchemy :D

Hello, I have a solution for the alchemy system.
      In my opinion, they can introduce this mystical alchemy, but the way it will be made will depend on our taste.
      I like the idea of @ExTaza where he presented the possibility of using this mystical alchemy, next to our current stone, we add an essence that increases our abs on a given element.

Now I'm going to toss my own idea.
      Having a given legendary stone, for example excellent stone, it is possible to transform it into a mystical class with the same degree of quality as the legendary stone.
      Condition: the processed stone must be maximal in this case +4.We have a 100% chance to improve.
      After upgrading, we get a mystical stone "WITH SUCH BONUSES AND QUALITY STANDARD" only that it is +0.

This item is just an example, I suggest to add such item that will be hard to get or will be available in IS for a very high price,
      I also suggest the possibility to take of taking off the old alchemy and tying it.
      Of course, you can enter then technique that is now available on the beta,
      but the bonuses will be random.

Regards Lorinciak
    • badidol wrote:

NoToUpdate184 wrote:

my couisin play on my account almost non stop
      You know that this is against the rules and while we usually don't ban for it you forfeit any account-related support by doing so, right?
      are yo kiddin? hundreds of coments about the 18.4 and you reply this s**t?

IM OUT of this fricking shet

we all are wasting our time in this forum, keep doing.

GL
      #NoMoneyForGF

STOP 18.4
    • It seems to me that the reward for the inverted game does not compensate.

Now to do alky would play
      1) create many pjs, get a team that serves them all and with each one to get to take out alchemy.
      2) Invest a lot more times and resources, to secondary pjs
      3) As I read a previous user, that does not solve the problem only gives a temporary solution but later the same problem occurs again. A good option would be to implement an object that, when combined with that alchemy, would return the cor they mixed correctly to form an excellent legendary alchemy.
      4) I see that the ones that benefit the most in the update are the mirror suras, now you can stick more and that particular breed will beat much more.

As they say there is still time, we must show the nonconformity in such a way that they feel that the possible new update should be re-evaluated.