Devil's Catacomb Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• actually

vijay wrote:

aha15 wrote:

(one accout have mean of 15kk each hour so having 3.6 billion per day )
      Nice numbers you got there my friend. Completly false.Btw you got limited spots in the DC so you are talking about 1 or 2 players, not everybody.
      After the bridge any account will have 15kk even more for 5-6 accounts (1.8 billion)
      berfore the bridge 7-8kk for 5-4 accounts (900kk)
      the sum 2.7 billion per a day (still too high)

even enchanted forest have good spots for yang (farming/auto-hunt)
    • aha15 wrote:

vijay wrote:

aha15 wrote:

After the bridge any account will have 15kk even more
      This is straight up wrong. Stop talking shit when you never tried shit yourself.Not sure how you got these numbers but they are false.
      i'm sure because i'had already had test it
      and what's the RIGHT numbers u talking about? 10k per day perhaps
      :)
      You will never make 15kk/hour in the DC.
      The spots behind the bridge are between 5 to 10kk/hour with 60% Yangdrop and Pet.
      And the 10kk spot is limited to exactly 1 spot per Channel.

Your numbers are once again straight up false.
    • vijay wrote:

aha15 wrote:

vijay wrote:

aha15 wrote:

After the bridge any account will have 15kk even more
      This is straight up wrong. Stop talking shit when you never tried shit yourself.Not sure how you got these numbers but they are false.
      i'm sure because i'had already had test itand what's the RIGHT numbers u talking about? 10k per day perhaps
      :)
      You will never make 15kk/hour in the DC.The spots behind the bridge are between 5 to 10kk/hour with 60% Yangdrop and Pet.
      And the 10kk spot is limited to exactly 1 spot per Channel.

Your numbers are once again straight up false.
      this is the numbers i had get in DC at least in my server
      ok let's say it's 5kk only & there is no spot for 10kk
      5kk*24*10=1.2 billion (still too high for just bot & do nothing)
    • aha15 wrote:

DosPee wrote:

You don't even know the true Yang numbers so stop lying.
      Unfortunately, you are saying empty words onlyYou can login to my server and I will prove to you
      So do not try to change the subject that seems to be sensitive to you.
      Sorry man, unless our servers are differente, yesterday I tested and in 8 hours with 80% yang drop + cash shop double coin item I made exactly 37kk with a level 79 character, I'm still missing the yang from the pet but I don't think it will make that much difference. Keep in mind that I was able to get the best spot in DC and not be disturbed for those 8h...

The post was edited 1 time, last by BlueRay ().

• BlueRay wrote:

aha15 wrote:

DosPee wrote:

You don't even know the true Yang numbers so stop lying.
      Unfortunately, you are saying empty words onlyYou can login to my server and I will prove to youSo do not try to change the subject that seems to be sensitive to you.
      Sorry man, unless our servers are differente, yesterday I tested and in 8 hours with 80% yang drop + cash shop double coin item I made exactly 37kk with a level 79 character, I'm still missing the yang from the pet but I don't think it will make that much difference. Keep in mind that I was able to get the best spot in DC and not be disturbed for those 8h...

Having 81 lvl characters + pets with yangs + 80% yang (costume + 60% yang equipment)
      In one day you can drop about 200 - 250 kk.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • Don't get me wrong... I don't wanna be rude but this is ridicolous. You all are arguing over a 2-5kk difference. :D

Be it 8kk/1h or 14kk/h, things won't change. Players still exploit this chance of yang farming WAY TOO MUCH and we all know how they use them. Please don't act innocent.

You know, when there's the chance to exploit a certain situation, regardless of its legality, some people will certainly try to gain advantage, because it's in our genetics. :D

Please do something. The only way to stop these things is to prevent them from happening...

@Salsie @Olthir @Rocket @MaxRojale
    • BlueShade wrote:

Don't get me wrong... I don't wanna be rude but this is ridicolous. You all are arguing over a 2-5kk difference. :D

Be it 8kk/1h or 14kk/h, things won't change. Players still exploit this chance of yang farming WAY TOO MUCH and we all know how they use them. Please don't act innocent.
      What's wrong with farming yang too much ?
      How about those who actually farming yang to improve themselves in-game ?
      You're just salty because someone earn more with less effort than you.

The only things that I agree about this thread was the Azrael run, we do need better rewards from the chests to make it a worthwhile run.

About yang seller, that's up to GM to come up with a method.
      Also for player, no demand no supply. BTW, DC is not the only place to farm yang. So, don't just point out DC.
      Most of them yang seller had a main lv100+ too. :sleeping:
    • KrazeeDuck wrote:

Again, I don't mean to be rude (or at least, I'm trying not to :D) but this is the classical argumentation of yang sellers. And it's "thanks" to this opportunistic way of playing (and reasoning) that things won't change.

By the way, I'm not salty at all - you actually can earn much more (and way faster!) by playing actively and you don't even need to pay for auto-hunt nor for keeping the computer turned on the whole day.

It's a fact that money earned passively sustain illegal yang selling and spoil the economics of the game. GMs cannot act on anything that is happening outside the game without solid proofs, so your comment goes nowhere.

Maybe it's someone else who's feeling like some powerful pepper has been sprinkled in his trousers ;) but oh well. You're free to stand for your idea.
    • GamePriv wrote:

Having 81 lvl characters + pets with yangs + 80% yang (costume + 60% yang equipment)
      In one day you can drop about 200 - 250 kk per account.
      :thumbup:

BlueShade wrote:

Don't get me wrong... I don't wanna be rude but this is ridicolous. You all are arguing over a 2-5kk difference. :D

You know, when there's the chance to exploit a certain situation, regardless of its legality, some people will certainly try to gain advantage, because it's in our genetics. :D

Please do something. The only way to stop these things is to prevent them from happening...

@Salsie @Olthir @Rocket @MaxRojale
      :thumbsup:

BlueShade wrote:

KrazeeDuck wrote:

Again, I don't mean to be rude (or at least, I'm trying not to :D) but this is the classical argumentation of yang sellers. And it's "thanks" to this opportunistic way of playing (and reasoning) that things won't change.
      By the way, I'm not salty at all - you actually can earn much more (and way faster!) by playing actively and you don't even need to pay for auto-hunt nor for keeping the computer turned on the whole day.

It's a fact that money earned passively sustain illegal yang selling and spoil the economics of the game. GMs cannot act on anything that is happening outside the game without solid proofs, so your comment goes nowhere.

Maybe it's someone else who's feeling like some powerful pepper has been sprinkled in his trousers ;) but oh well. You're free to stand for your idea.
      :thumbsup:
    • BlueShade wrote:

KrazeeDuck wrote:

And those who use the system and don't sell yang are to be crippled because of those yang sellers? I don't think so.

Maybe in populated servers you can make good amounts of yang by playing actively, not in dead or about to be servers like mine.
      I can tell you that by selling items that you drop you can't make yang because there are almost no players to buy from or sell to, business is non existent.

The solution here would be to grant higher level players the ability to farm superior amounts of yang through daily quests os something like that.

Lastly, the main reasoning behind your argument is that yang drop should be removed because yang sellers, are just gonna do that, sell yang in off game platforms for real money. Your argument is moot, not only because they can already do that with yang they acquire via item selling in game, they can also sell items and accounts off game.

It's only natural people who stop playing the game, (and by the looks of this update will probably increase exponentially), to want to somehow profit of a game they do not consider fun or fair anymore. You can only blame this company for driving players away and for not imposing countermeasures for off game item selling for real life money. Not anybody else's fault but their own.

Therefore the real issue won't be resolved, either be it yang or items, people who want to make real life money by selling in game goods, are simply going to do it, having it been earned through playing by what you consider fairly, or by using auto hunt.

In short, it will result in losses for GF, it won't solve your main issue with it in the first place, and players who use it, not abuse it, will also be at loss here. Like I said, I think the solution lies in what I said some paragraphs ago, but you guys don't seem to understand that and simply want it gone at all costs, without considering the bigger picture.
    • BlueRay wrote:

I can tell you that by selling items that you drop you can't make yang because there are almost no players to buy from or sell to, business is non existent.
      Well, this is sadly true and I cannot argue with you on that. My server isn't really populous but there still are players who buy some expensive item every now and then.

Still, it's not right to me that a first floor of a free dungeon may offer this chance. And what about the shrunken head? Nobody is buying it - wouldn't GF recover some money by making it once again valuable and worth buying - and maybe associating a better reward to Azrael's killing?

Your reasoning is good and it actually reminded me something. Sometimes, I've bought a third hand while doing Nemere dungeon, because I hated the fact that I had to look for ice keys on the floor among an enormous quantity of yang drops: however, the actual quantity of yang that my character picked-up was pretty ridicolous, considering that I was facing a level 100 dungeon.

-

Anyway, I don't think auto-hunt is only used by people who want to farm yang. There are items which are quite difficult to obtain in a consistent quantity (let's think of sturdy cords and mithrils which are actually quite important to upgrade armors, zodiac weapons and ocean/fire shoes); moreover, if they'd quit the elemental resistance nerf (or at least "resize" it), there would be people buying auto-hunting in order to exp a character while working/doing other things.

Meanwhile, Gameforge could try to make its own yang packs more appealing (if everyone relies on other systems, it's probably because the plain one isn't appealing enough) and things could find a new balance.

BlueRay wrote:

they can also sell items and accounts off game.
      Heh, you're once again right. There are actually a lot of players who are doing this.

You see, I don't wanna attack anyone. I'm just pretty convinced that if there's an easy way for someone to exploit a certain system, then Webzen should work right on it, in order to minimize its occurrence. That's why I insist on proposing a change.
    • Anyway, there's a sad truth. Webzen/GF are obviously against an excessive yang influx (otherwise they wouldn't have made the thongs of time, or the costume projection so expensive) and more importantly they'd have associated a greater quantity of yang to high level dungeons.

So I still think that the key lies in reducing the excessive amount of yang drop in DC - or limiting it to a higher floor, which:

1) would require the usage of shruken heads;
      2) would have a limited time, as the dungeon would expire after 1hour anyway.

This is still the best option for me and if there were a poll or something similar (we all know they won't put it, but oh well :D) I'd definitely vote "yes" for something like this.
    • BlueShade wrote:

Anyway, there's a sad truth. Webzen/GF are obviously against an excessive yang influx (otherwise they wouldn't have made the thongs of time, or the costume projection so expensive) and more importantly they'd have associated a greater quantity of yang to high level dungeons.

So I still think that the key lies in reducing the excessive amount of yang drop in DC - or limiting it to a higher floor, which:

This is still the best option for me and if there were a poll or something similar (we all know they won't put it, but oh well :D) I'd definitely vote "yes" for something like this.
      +1
    • BlueShade wrote:

Anyway, there's a sad truth. Webzen/GF are obviously against an excessive yang influx (otherwise they wouldn't have made the thongs of time, or the costume projection so expensive) and more importantly they'd have associated a greater quantity of yang to high level dungeons.

Let's see but you can be sure every single suggestion will be forwarded. :)
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • ​i, have think some idea to this it's maybe good turn off auto hunting

Salsie wrote:

BlueShade wrote:

Let's see but you can be sure every single suggestion will be forwarded. :)
      i, have some ide to this off the outhunter :)