18.4 Feedback by Didi

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Didi wrote:

SENORITA wrote:

Hello
      I'm going to talk about character balance.

Continuous balances in the game is deterioratin and innovations are coming.
      Sometimes Sura is sometimes developed such as shaman, ninja and so on, and innovations are made on it.

At the moment, the black magic sura is superior in terms of attack and defense, and other characters remain passive.
      Critical shamans are now the most passive character.People don't even need a shaman.

very interesting game
      If an update is available in the future, it gains value again
      Because this game was always like this
      There is always a character in the foreground

sometimes ninja, sometimes warrior, shaman, sura and so on.
      Thank you Senorita, exactly what i said about shamans and this must be changed with this update!!!
      You're welcome. Didi
      As I said, a game open to innovation
      If you are a critical shaman, you can convert it to improvement. :))
    • About shamans and their implication

Hello there,

My personal oppion.

I am playing this game for about 7 years or so, and i was reading Didi-s post about shamans beeing taken apart from grups. I was playing shamans over 5 years, healer and dragon, and i must say, buff wasn-t the reason people got me in grups, i was dealing a lot of dmg, trying hard to get mobs set or so to proove that i am not a buffer only. Short long story, if you want to get in grups, then start dealing dmg, do your mob set with atack and resistance because everyone can get a shaman that press 2 buttons for buff and get the same drop with me, witch i am spending tons of dews and other stuff.
      So i don-t want to be forced to share my drop with a shaman that only buff :evil: :evil: .

- Now about resistance, as another mate said, 100% should mean 100%, otherwise rename the percentage. - Changing that is not ok.
      - About alchemy - it is a very good ideea, the game should improve, we need to deal more dmg in pvp, and alchemy should be able to offer that. In game you can find a lot of resistance yet in pvp.
      - Pets - verry good ideea also.

Suggestions -

If you still want to change the fact about resistance, change it on costumes, so you cant get any lighting,fire,wind resistance on it, and add earth,ice, darkness resistance.

Why you guys still want to complicate this situation?

Thanks.
    • LycanMonster wrote:

Hello there,

My personal oppion.

I am playing this game for about 7 years or so, and i was reading Didi-s post about shamans beeing taken apart from grups. I was playing shamans over 5 years, healer and dragon, and i must say, buff wasn-t the reason people got me in grups, i was dealing a lot of dmg, trying hard to get mobs set or so to proove that i am not a buffer only. Short long story, if you want to get in grups, then start dealing dmg, do your mob set with atack and resistance because everyone can get a shaman that press 2 buttons for buff and get the same drop with me, witch i am spending tons of dews and other stuff.
      So i don-t want to be forced to share my drop with a shaman that only buff :evil: :evil: .

- Now about resistance, as another mate said, 100% should mean 100%, otherwise rename the percentage. - Changing that is not ok.
      - About alchemy - it is a very good ideea, the game should improve, we need to deal more dmg in pvp, and alchemy should be able to offer that. In game you can find a lot of resistance yet in pvp.
      - Pets - verry good ideea also.

Suggestions -

If you still want to change the fact about resistance, change it on costumes, so you cant get any lighting,fire,wind resistance on it, and add earth,ice, darkness resistance.

Why you guys still want to complicate this situation?

Thanks.
      Hi, thank you for your opinion, but you get this too personal. This is not about me, i have no issues with any version of this game. On my yt channel i have a video doing the blue dragon/razador by myself only, as a shaman, so don't get wrong my feedback. This is the problem with the game, you said to deal dmg as a shaman and you will share the drop with me. Well, on that point when the game will be balanced, you will have nothing to share coz u can't kill the mob without the shaman. Thats the game, in the same way i need you for your skills, you should need me for my skill. Again, if you don't need me or i don't need you, well, is something wrong with the class balance. In the same way as we need archers, healers or bm's
      youtube.com/c/DidiShamy Didi-Romania, Diana-Universalis, DidiShamyy-Orion
    • i dont agree with you. Now i'm a dragon shaman like you and i don't stay like you or others. In one spot to press bless and other buff and let dmg classes to do rest of runs. Go learn how to play. Learn mechanics learn gameplay and start playing not just talking and press buffs. After this you will see something, everyone will see you like a true player not a simple buffer or support account. No hate, i know you from youtube, good account , big investment but a low elo player on it.
      One more think. A forum it is for opinions and sugestions so you must stop being rude with others who just have a different point of view or maybe you can stop antagonizing others.good luck and keep it up.
    • MoiseRomania wrote:

i dont agree with you. Now i'm a dragon shaman like you and i don't stay like you or others. In one spot to press bless and other buff and let dmg classes to do rest of runs. Go learn how to play. Learn mechanics learn gameplay and start playing not just talking and press buffs. After this you will see something, everyone will see you like a true player not a simple buffer or support account. No hate, i know you from youtube, good account , big investment but a low elo player on it.
      One more think. A forum it is for opinions and sugestions so you must stop being rude with others who just have a different point of view or maybe you can stop antagonizing others.good luck and keep it up.
      This is not about if you agree or not, this is feedback area and thats my feedback post ,whatever if you agree or not. No need to be rude
    • Didi wrote:

This is not about if you agree or not, this is the feedback area and thats my feedback post ,whatever if you agree or not. No need to be rude

I will confirm exactly my colleague's words.
      I wrote to you earlier, you have less than 18.000 lives (HP).
      To my apology, my Drop 55 level have more lives (HP).

Also, friend, please make a EQ (inventary) and we can talk.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • GamePriv wrote:

Didi wrote:

This is not about if you agree or not, this is the feedback area and thats my feedback post ,whatever if you agree or not. No need to be rude
      I will confirm exactly my colleague's words.
      I wrote to you earlier, you have less than 18.000 lives (HP).
      To my apology, my Drop 55 level have more lives (HP).

Also, friend, please make a EQ (inventary) and we can talk.
      I'm here to provide feedback, if u have nothing constructive to say, please don't spam here
    • Guys. Please be nice to each other. Everybody has a different opinion and everybody has a different playstyle. Just because you can't/don't want to understand the other person, doesn't automatically mean his/her view is "stupid". Starting an argument over something with someone doesn't help you when trying to make a point :)

Your Team Rocket
    • Rocket wrote:

Guys. Please be nice to each other. Everybody has a different opinion and everybody has a different playstyle. Just because you can't/don't want to understand the other person, doesn't automatically mean his/her view is "stupid". Starting an argument over something with someone doesn't help you when trying to make a point :)

Your Team Rocket

Who does not want to understand here?
      It was politely translated to the friend that her speeches were wrong.
      It began to argue as if she had eaten all the reason.
      It's polite in her language began to explain more bluntly

I wrote that everyone has a different style of play and it is not able to reconcile.
      It began to push her life truths, as there are no experiences.

And tell me why do you put the cenzure on my statements? If I do not offend anyone?

• this MAJ is a joke, do not worry!
      Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort Je suis le plus fort

RIP MY LEGENDARY
    • So... I'm a shaman healer and I'm more pvm than pvp for now. In the past when the game was simple (no alchemy, sash, pet system, etc) shamans dragon and healer was for support another class but now with some alchemy, a good bell, sash, dew, pets like khan and another monkey or baashido you can do everything like a blade ninja. Yes, it's hard but not impossible so I don't see a problem for the moment. I've tested the enchanted forrest and I kill the en tai sovereign easily, but I cannot stay near metin because I get damage from more mobs at once and add the dmg received and it's not fair to me as a healer because I have attack up for support my dmg but it's useless so do something with ATTACK UP! ...or I can heal me but it's worthless when I've too many mobs on me(800-1k/mob-do the math now). I also have tested Jotun Thrym, The Red Dragon Fortress and Nemere's Watchtower and it's fine to me. I think the problem is when you get dmg from multiple mobs at once 'cause you get for example in the enchanted forrest too much for now.
    • Enkida, I agree with you, a rezistance keep us alive when we are sorounded by multiple mobs. So the rezistance must remain the same. In fact a shaman or other "bad in PvE" class should rezist alone wherever he go. As you said, at a metin stone in forest you got some troubles and this is not fair.i'm a shaman as well,but i don't like to beg for help or mercy from other "dmg classes"
    • Enkida wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

And again I will write to you what I wrote last time.
      You look only at yourself and your character class.
      Of course I look at my character's class 'cause I've tested beta with a healer. It's my opinion about my experience so if you want to say something, say something about your character and your experience don't troll here.

But this is not an opinion about character classes, there is no division into shaman, ninja, warrior or likan.
      Only here is an opinion for everyone.
      [censored]

I personally know a few shamans, which are made alone by Razador.

Edit Salsie:
      Again I don't want to read this here! Last warning.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Salsie ().

• I made alone Nemere untransformed as a healer so what? Razador it's a piece of shit now and Jotun Thrym the same. You don't understand the fact about healer. Attack up is useless. I don't know why it's exist that skill. With those changes shaman dragon or healer and I think and lycan 'cause it's slowly is a victim 'cause we don't have skill 4 boost attack or speed of attack. It's easy to talk about that without knowledge of the cause. I don't want to depend on another class just to heal. I want to see what healer can do and believe me, a healer can do a lot but if u came with 800-1k dmg/ mob what can I do? It's more easier with bosses against the mobs wtf...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Enkida ().