18.4 Feedback by Didi

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Ok stop that. You two have different opinions, but this doesn't matter in this board. You should give feedback and don't fight each other!

Last warning! I've watched this long enough.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Feedback 18.4

Hello,
      I have been playing with Metin2 for 10 years, and I have seen a lot of changs, some were necessary, some could do without them and others were catastrophic like: since the introduction of the Lycan , when you changed the resistance for PVE, nerfisk the Dragonm Shamy, lowering the percentage of critics ( int's like a Sura AM or Aura to a Corporal War), to target Dragon's Roar and even change status, Nah!, not to mention the Elemental Resistances ( cause of abandonment of game of many users now with equip finished).... and we arrive today with version 18.4, Alchemy, beautiful and damn complicated as beautiful and you ask us to do it all over again, all the effort ( time ) and money ( yang or won ) spent, the imprecations because you always fail everytingh ( because obviously things are always complicated and long to do, because a simpler thing for Metin2 ( Webzen) does not exist) is inconceivable ( only to think, let alone to do). And you to a user who maybe already has both wheels and you want to maybe even excellent, do you have the courage to propose something like that?
      Do you know what this means? abandonment of the game by many users is what you want? No because at this point a question comes to me spontaneously, do not you first close the game permanently?
      You put new maps, dangeun and then drop the same things that drop to villo2 ( ridiculous that a pg in map of 90 and 95 should drop weapons or items of level 45, 50, 60 ....), not to mention the installments of the yang, no! let's talk about!!!! because to do Alchemy serve yang gentlemen!!!!
      So you want us to do it all over again? do you really want this? then do constructive things, like the increased drop yang or a higher percentage for the upp ( because even that is really ridiculous and not only for alchemy, but also for weapons and armor etc....). I will propose you one thing, the night you sleep ( the night brings advice) and during the day you produce (maybe you get better the distortions). If you do not intend to compensate those who already have one or both brillant or excellent wheels, abandon this idea, we are fed up!
      Tankyou!
    • I'll be as long as the life's game will be if this update will be done : short.

This update it's totally bad. Almost every player has his excellent alchemy and this new update makes this totally usless.

My feedback it's negative. Peace.
    • Hi. I'm against the new elementary ressistance. If you want to make the monstrers stronger, do not make the elementary resistances useless at all please.

And about alchemy it's not really a bad idea with these mythicals. Who have already excellent alchemy can keep it, nobody can make them to destroy it. But another solution was to merge 2 legendary excellent and obtain another excellent with random bonuses.

This was just my opinion about this new patch. Have fun :)
    • Feedback positive !!!

Hello,

i'm playing metin2 since 2008 and to be honest when the first alchemy came i didn't know where does it going. But after that i made 2 circles of excellents, i started to think that it can be always better i was sure that it will be an update to boost our stones.

Now the new stones are insane ! I really like them the dmg are insane even the average dmg from the ruby mythic stones or the diamond stone !!! I don't know why are u not for this update even if i have 2 circles of excellents i'm ready for this new challenge ! Metin2 isn't a long game even in RPG story mode or without. You just autoattack drop sell.. so i think that a new challenge isn't so bad i'm for do this update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for pets and band it's all OK i'm just not ok for emotions box.

Thanks to have read with love.

Xoxo :*
    • Well it's normal to don't receive 1-2-3 dmg from monsters... i guess even with 80-90 wind that we can reah it's still OK to do something.

And with these new stones it's all easy ofc i have test with mythic at between clear and brillant and ofc the other page excellent it doesn't change like hell to .... if u get a clear it's like our old brillant so i don't see any problem in this ^^ becauae with this auto farm from is and old resist was just lol ! if u like easy mode go sims xd
    • betatester wrote:

Hello,

i'm playing metin2 since 2008 and to be honest when the first alchemy came i didn't know where does it going. But after that i made 2 circles of excellents, i started to think that it can be always better i was sure that it will be an update to boost our stones.

Now the new stones are insane ! I really like them the dmg are insane even the average dmg from the ruby mythic stones or the diamond stone !!! I don't know why are u not for this update even if i have 2 circles of excellents i'm ready for this new challenge ! Metin2 isn't a long game even in RPG story mode or without. You just autoattack drop sell.. so i think that a new challenge isn't so bad i'm for do this update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for pets and band it's all OK i'm just not ok for emotions box.

Thanks to have read with love.

Xoxo :*

Merged your feedback in this post :)

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Retroalimentacion

Hi meine Erfahrung darin ist sehr schlecht, wenn sie ein Update bekommen, wird von fast allen nicht ein einziges Update gemacht, das zufriedene Spieler sind, sonst ist das Spiel für User nicht für Programmierer, wenn sie was machen wollen Sie wollen das Spiel schließen und das war's. Mit der Alchemie Mitica Mann, wenn Sie eine neue Alchemie setzen und Sie werden die nicht austauschbaren Fragmente, die Sie die Benutzer zwingen, Geld dafür zu verbringen?, sah ich andere Benutzer reden über Spaß, wo ist der Spaß, wenn Sie verbringen müssen Geld dafür? Ansonsten reagiert der Moderator nur auf die positiven Kommentare der Aktualisierung der Cusles, nicht auf das Positive, das Gleichgewicht wird auch gesucht, ihre Moderatoren sollten es nicht sein. sehr schlechte Idee, Sie wollen das Spiel zu aktualisieren beginnt durch Verbesserung, was Sie bereits haben und dann bekommen Sie andere Dinge. DaDanke
    • 18.4 Feedback

Hello ,
      Let me tell you the version of 18.4 I will point out all the news gradually.

Emotions - they are funny but they are not related to the game and besides that they are counter costs and lasts 12 hours, that is, they are not permanent, so do not forget that there is a chance to fail. Why so ? Why do we have to pay for real money lately?

Alchemy - the sensible point of this update. It's good that GF was thinking about doing something with those excellent outs, but that was not the way it was. They could put something in itemshop (as I have done most lately) like the object spells and with this item we do something to the naked excellence. They did not think of getting a new alchemy class to play our part and our work to make excellent alchemy. This mystical alchemy has no point in the game.Why are no longer tradable dragon shards? GF thought that in some communities alchemy and shards is the only way to make yang? We are many who do alchemy with 5 characters after the same account, we do battle on each account in different maps because that's what you want? You have increased the number of dragon corps from 3 to 5 that we use to prolong alchemy, so chances of raising alchemy only if you buy a dragon choir from the item shop.

Elementary Resistances -what you are going to do, you have not set this up with the class balance so you did what you wanted and did not take into account our opinion.Now that many have invested money and time for items with resistance to beat different maps without problems, you come to take us cool and walk to resist to buy costumes, helmets always. Why do not there come 30-day suits and only 15 in high price? Why is everything in your interest to make a profit, and we are being taken away by stupid players?
    • Zahara wrote:

Hi meine Erfahrung darin ist sehr schlecht, wenn sie ein Update bekommen, wird von fast allen nicht ein einziges Update gemacht, das zufriedene Spieler sind, sonst ist das Spiel für User nicht für Programmierer, wenn sie was machen wollen Sie wollen das Spiel schließen und das war's. Mit der Alchemie Mitica Mann, wenn Sie eine neue Alchemie setzen und Sie werden die nicht austauschbaren Fragmente, die Sie die Benutzer zwingen, Geld dafür zu verbringen?, sah ich andere Benutzer reden über Spaß, wo ist der Spaß, wenn Sie verbringen müssen Geld dafür? Ansonsten reagiert der Moderator nur auf die positiven Kommentare der Aktualisierung der Cusles, nicht auf das Positive, das Gleichgewicht wird auch gesucht, ihre Moderatoren sollten es nicht sein. sehr schlechte Idee, Sie wollen das Spiel zu aktualisieren beginnt durch Verbesserung, was Sie bereits haben und dann bekommen Sie andere Dinge. DaDanke

Hey,

you can write in english when it is easier for you.

As mentioned in your post I would only react to positive feedback.
      That's not true I read every single post in this board, but when I would write to every single post (in my point of view this would disturb the discussion).

If you believe me or not I don't like the update with the alchemy or dragon stone shards aswell... I am a normal player like you are and I have alchemy as you are. So I don't want the change like you.

Therefore especially ingame I am writing to the player who gave me feedback in private messages: "Hey write it in the board to give feedback that you don't like the update"

• 18.4 feedback by ALIOSHA87

Alchemy.
      What i can see you are trowing everybody work in the bin and "forcing" them to make new alchemy which is more money to your accounts an update should bring new tings ,improve but apparently you realize that most of the people nearly finish with alchemy and they will not donate anymore, new alchemy has new bonuses which you could not find it on the old one and you force everybody to make new one, its more harder to make so i guess you think on very long term 4 5 years for a regular player because you cannot trade corrs so item shop is solution to speed up .
      Solution find a way so you don t F..K our work

Resistance.
      You spend time and money to make items with one kind of residence and now you find out not a good deal because you barely resist with them aswell , i understand the game should not be easy but don t make it to hard ,
      Solution If you take something give in the same time ,at the moment you take and you make me work to get back what i had

I understand i did not give any practical solution but i think GF understood my point
    • Retroalimentacion

Think well about what you are going to do with this update. hahahaha I laugh a lot about the actions that this company takes to make money, it is clear what their intentions do not care if we have fun or we like to play, they are the money and the way to make us pay.
      They want to do an update open a forum of debate and that people of their opinions of what they want, as the moderator said that the programmers do not even know what the game is about, the time it takes to become a team and alchemy so that come out with this