18.4 Feedback by Didi

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Do not change the alchemy sistem

Hello, I tested the new alchemy system and I mean that it is not ok that you can not make shavings like before. The resistors agree with their modification due to the fact that many servings have suffered because of the low prices The game has to evolve but this is not the solution, you can not do the new alchemy if the shards are no longer negotiable. Make the whole update but leave the chip system the same as before
    • alchemy end elemental resistence

hello then I consider the new harmful update both at the level of alchemy and at the level of reduction of elemental resistance it is not possible to hold any type of bosses even with the alchemical archaeist complete excellent mythical and not even full resistance to the element that the damage is I was exaggerated in my opinion the maximum reduction of damage to elemental resistance should be around 20% such a drastic reduction would involve serious difficulties especially to classes and that nn are sura am I hope that this update will be re-evaluated with a new beta thanks and best regards
    • A great contra!!!

1:the low defense against the monsters is extremely exaggeratedI do not know what your idea is, but this is definitely not a good solution! I do not know what your idea is, but this is definitely not a good solution!

2:the solution with the new combination of alchemy is again a negative oneI tested the beat to combine 2 excellent hollows and I was given a dragon stone to which I expected to be something nice, but I was cheated.
      the excellence empty combined with a valueless one with the new dragon stone is useless

3:changing scarves combinations is also a bad idea.

4:the pet system is a good welcome.
    • Feedback 18.4 - honest opinion

First time i have heard about new beta testing i thought they will continue balancing (as they promised) but boy was i wrong? heck they decided to nerf old excellent alchemy but for what purpose?

What was the meaning of previews beta where we tested the new elementary bonuses and decided they are good and now you come now and just take it away?

Like i said in a previews post, i know for a fact that the new alchemy will hit live no matter what so i wont waste my time debating that, but now new mystic matt stones + bonuses give u the same as old brilliants? :cursing: :cursing: at least u could do is let us keep that 2% bonus we got now and that's not much of a big deal but will help us and not ruin the market that much, i mean how much an mystic diamond with double pc will cost? 8-10 won? how much a brilliant with double pc cost now? around 80-100 won and it will give 14pc not 15 as diamond matt mystic for example.

Since i know it will hit live i see no point in trying to fight with it but u are making it too strong, i'm ok with new mystic Flawless being equal with old brilliant, mystic brilliant being same as old excelent but not new matt being as good as old brilliant, that nonsense nobody wants that!

Elementary bonuses too strong? (not like we didn't test them but whatever) tune them down a little but don't make it useless. Atm with 93 devil and 73 devils lvl 120 bm and matt/clear mystic alchemy and with mighty lolly i'm still able to /afk on platform, en-tai hits me for 350 in average and 200 with dark protection, i'm still able to solo En-Tai Sovereign while using young water and poison + 25% ice resistance from ice talisman. That's not easy to get equip but overall it doesn't seem that much of a nerf or maybe they changed something, test was done today.
    • Feedback 18.4

I think that introducing a new alchemy is something stimulating especially for those players who have not managed to make an excellent alchemy. It will be difficult to do it because of the non-tradable chips, but you could increase the number of cor available for pg. This system will prevent people from making more than 3,000 chips and sell yang !!! All those guilty characters in catacombs should be removed, they're a cancer for the game !!! All those players who control who can be there and who can must end !!! Even doing the Blue Dragon has become absurd and I would not think about when there will be a merger of the servers ... I would propose to remove the fall yang in catacombs and to establish schedules like meley or nemere. Even catacombs could be a dangeon in time! Where you can enter the dangeon only after the scheduled time. Or make the Blue Dragon like Jotun, with waiting time, minimum number of participants giving the opportunity to more players to do it and avoiding the monopoly. I think that by arranging this the game is better so as to remove these cancer players! I like the new alchemy a lot, but you have to give the possibility to have more cor. Even the idea of turning the% of the pet from the possibility of growing it even when it was to be thrown away.P.s. As for the strengths I would recommend not to add anything else, like magic / arrow ... I think it will be too complicated to turn all the items again ?( ?( ?( X/
      :P thank you! :thumbup:
    • CR7 wrote:

All those guilty characters in catacombs should be removed, they're a cancer for the game !!! All those players who control who can be there and who can must end !!! Even doing the Blue Dragon has become absurd and I would not think about when there will be a merger of the servers ... I would propose to remove the fall yang in catacombs and to establish schedules like meley or nemere. Even catacombs could be a dangeon in time! Where you can enter the dangeon only after the scheduled time. Or make the Blue Dragon like Jotun, with waiting time, minimum number of participants giving the opportunity to more players to do it and avoiding the monopoly.
      I like the idea, the yang farmers in catacombs need to be removed and the dragon timer needs to happen.
    • CR7 wrote:

I would propose to remove the fall yang in catacombs and to establish schedules like meley or nemere. Even catacombs could be a dangeon in time! Where you can enter the dangeon only after the scheduled time. Or make the Blue Dragon like Jotun, with waiting time, minimum number of participants giving the opportunity to more players to do it and avoiding the monopoly.

Frapcia123 wrote:

I like the idea, the yang farmers in catacombs need to be removed and the dragon timer needs to happen.
      I agree with you oh-so-much. :D

We should write it on Stomt or somewhere else and let them know that it's time to change those systems!
    • Pet suggestion for ancient players and alchemy Mistic update

In the 18.4 update of metin, I hope you take into account that you should increase the number of coor dragons for each character if they can not be stored or marketed, since with the amount of 5 we can not advance in the creation of some ancient alchemy by least. I am not in agreement with the implementation of the new alchemy, but if they do it they should give us more options to be able to advance with their creation and not limiting us since they will only lose players. Another point about the pet system, should implement a shopping item in the item shop to open a single slot in pets that are heroic and have one or two slot because if they implement new books of skill for pets we must sacrifice a book already learned in the pet that was useful to us. My suggestion is that there is an item to be able to increase one the slot to a heroic pet for a single time, if they are thinking of helping new players having options to reset their attributes so that they do not help the players with more time in the game ?. ?( ?(

We already know that gameforge is interested in making money but what money will win if more than half of the players of the world will stop playing and they leave the game.

Here you have my Feedback about 18.4

Mythic Alchemy

90% of Metin2.es is against this alchemy since it has cost us a lot of money and time to do the excellent ones so that now they remain as if they were old ones with the new alchemy.
      Not to say that I think that 60% of the current players around the world are going to leave the game with this alchemy update on 18.4 , me and my guild of course we'll leave the game if they put this alchemy update.

If you put the Dragon Stone Shard not tradable and the ancients too you must also raise so we can do 10 Cor Draconis per day and that the Dragon Stone Shard do not have time.

One thing that you forgot in the old balance you nerfed the sapphire to avoid that you receive 0 damage and now you did it the same as before.
      Two warriors with te same equipe(hh,power vs warrior etc etc) one with legendary excelent and the second one with mythic excelent the one with legendari excelent is makeing almost 0 damage to the one with mythical excelent.
      Are we crazy or what?

Solution - Put that we can join 2 legendary excellent (ugly) and so get 1 legendary excellent with changed bonuses(can have all the bonuses or keep coming out ugly), it's easy to do it like saying good morning and do not come with things that you can not because you only have to modify some files nothing else and if possible do not lie to us.

Elementary Resistances

You only have to reduce the resistances so that it is the maximum 60% and if it is necessary to remove resistances of the costumes you can remove it so that we can have a maximum of 60%.
      But be careful, since you have to add some resistance, such as ice resistance.

Pet-System Renewal

The best idea that you could have had a little late but better late than never.
      Totally agree with this.

New Pet Skills

Some new skills do not hurt us as long as they are not bug.
      Totally agree with this.

Sash System Update

Here the only problem I see is that we can not get all the sashes you should put that sashes can be obtained in any temple.

Graphic Options

Very well thought because many players do not have performant computers, but you should put numbers or colors so that we know what we deactivate or not.

New Emotions

A little late since we asked for it for years but better late than never

All together for a better game without the mythic alchemy. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheDevilsZ ().

• Dear GF and WEBZEN.!

Our Romanian server COMA : HalfOP said we will have SERVER FUSION in Q3 !!!!!! , the server fusion that a lot of players are waiting for is not coming and i see that he dont even write a word on Metin2.ro FORUM abaut it.We will have Server Fusion? If yes , when ? . The reason for not doing Server Fusion is because this crap BETA SERVER? This Beta server is an offence for the hundreds of metin2 players.
      SO... please WEBZEN AND GAMEFORGE, just add the new emotions and pet sistem on live server, and end this crap beta server.The Romanian Server need Server Fusion .We have a server (Cordelus, that have max 20 activ players).

And maybe our COMA : HalfOp will se this thread,and write abaut server fusion on our forum,because he dont wach the FORUM.
    • UPDATE - 18.4

Changelog:

Pet-System Renewal - OK !!!!

New Pet Skills - OK !!!!

Sash System Update - OK !!!

Graphic Options - OK !!!

New Emotions - OK !!!

Devil's Catacomb
      time must be counted from the entrance to the catacombs (that is, from the moment of dropping the key) to eliminate the yang farms.
      Or lower falling yangs to levels like from other maps. (should be 10 smaller).

Dragon
      The rules should be like nemere.
      Everyone can enter but once every 4 hours.
      Without some stupid queues and expectations, because someone has shoved in front of us and maybe there is a chance to enter.
      The dragon is also associated with the mission, so everyone should be able to enter when they want to wait 4 hours from the last entry.

!!!! This is me option to update !!!!!

[b]Mythic Alchemy - NO !!!

Elementary Resistances - NO !!![/b]
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • TheDevilsZ wrote:

We already know that gameforge is interested in making money but what money will win if more than half of the players of the world will stop playing and they leave the game.

Here you have my Feedback about 18.4

Mythic Alchemy

90% of Metin2.es is against this alchemy since it has cost us a lot of money and time to do the excellent ones so that now they remain as if they were old ones with the new alchemy.
      Not to say that I think that 60% of the current players around the world are going to leave the game with this alchemy update on 18.4 , me and my guild of course we'll leave the game if they put this alchemy update.

If you put the Dragon Stone Shard not tradable and the ancients too you must also raise so we can do 10 Cor Draconis per day and that the Dragon Stone Shard do not have time.

One thing that you forgot in the old balance you nerfed the sapphire to avoid that you receive 0 damage and now you did it the same as before.
      Two warriors with te same equipe(hh,power vs warrior etc etc) one with legendary excelent and the second one with mythic excelent the one with legendari excelent is makeing almost 0 damage to the one with mythical excelent.
      Are we crazy or what?

Solution - Put that we can join 2 legendary excellent (ugly) and so get 1 legendary excellent with changed bonuses(can have all the bonuses or keep coming out ugly), it's easy to do it like saying good morning and do not come with things that you can not because you only have to modify some files nothing else and if possible do not lie to us.

Elementary Resistances

You only have to reduce the resistances so that it is the maximum 60% and if it is necessary to remove resistances of the costumes you can remove it so that we can have a maximum of 60%.
      But be careful, since you have to add some resistance, such as ice resistance.

Pet-System Renewal

The best idea that you could have had a little late but better late than never.
      Totally agree with this.

New Pet Skills

Some new skills do not hurt us as long as they are not bug.
      Totally agree with this.

Sash System Update

Here the only problem I see is that we can not get all the sashes you should put that sashes can be obtained in any temple.

Graphic Options

Very well thought because many players do not have performant computers, but you should put numbers or colors so that we know what we deactivate or not.

New Emotions

A little late since we asked for it for years but better late than never

All together for a better game without the mythic alchemy. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
      That will be nice, 10 cores per day, thx for your feedback
      youtube.com/c/DidiShamy Didi-Romania, Diana-Universalis, DidiShamyy-Orion
    • Didi wrote:

That will be nice, 10 cores per day, thx for your feedback
      Hahaha
      0 trade
      0 economic
      0 yang to low level
      This is stupid.
      10 per a day ?!!! This is a joke. Minimum 15.

It will be around 10 per day to renew the current alchemy.
      Sometimes, the renewals are 5% each and this is only 1h of the game.

And from what we have yet to do a new alchemy.
      In general, it is not economical.

Alchemy on the PL market is no longer present.
      And now if you can not trade and only do your character it will be idiocy.

The minimum number should be 15.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • In my opinion, as a casual players , this update is kinda bad.Why is bad?
      First of all the alchemy should remain like in present, but with a minor rework= adding a button that can reset the bonuses on the legendary stone.EX- combine 2 excellents and get 1 new excellent with new bonuses with a higher chance of not gettin the same thing as before i.e an empty excellent.
      I don't agree with the dragon shards that can not be tradable.Those thing, right now on the server where i play, are the only way on making money at my level.Plus the alchemy will now take u ages to complete if u can do only 3 cores per day.With this update u will ruin the casual players that are trying to do their alchemy without investing real money into the game.
      With the resistance it's the same problem.I don't agree lowering the resistance, because players invested time and money to buy items with specific resistance, and now the items will be almost useless.I farmed almost a month so i can buy some items with resistance so i can level up, but now they are kinda useless.The only way i could resist now it's by buyin costums from IS?
      I like the pet skills that you implement, that's totaly fine, and the emotions are OK in my opinion.
      Overall this update:
      alchemy-
      pvm resistance-
      pet-
      Update: If they wanna make the dragon shards non tradable they could make the cores tradable,and increase the limit for cores per day like someone said above me :)